GFX Request Thread

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bartex

You are doing a great job on this thread. You are breathtaking ;) You deserve a five-star rating.
    Big thanks to Raminita for signature. It's awesome!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2492533

Many thanks for your help! Special thanks to Lady Aspen for patience! Everything looks amazing. If I tried to do it myself, then most likely I would have spent the whole day, and it would hardly have turned out so beautifully :love:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FatBoizSlim

I was literally out of options for getting a good looking cover for my YouTube channel. I've asked on discord channels, social media and only three ppl came up to me, demanding money first. So I asked here, since I know that there's alot of talented people here, this was my last option so I gave it ago.

The result was just amazing! I got the cover photo that I wanted and more! I was really surprised how good it looks, I still can't believe it tbh.
    Simply amazing!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

STWAdev

I'm very glad that I stopped in for some signatures. Both the response to my request and the work done were prompt, polite and absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend this thread for all your GFX needs, I know I'll be back the next time I need something!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

satoshi bae

One of the best threads in the whole forum!

This team of GFX's are the best! with awesome renders, banners and everything. Aways being very receptive and attentive. 5 stars job!

I really recommend, thank you so much for the job. They rock! (y)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Flash001

Totally got lucky finding this thread:love:
    My signature was made by Lady Aspen and thanks for that. I also included a link of this thread in my signature. It may serve those who are looking for anything custom.

:Feelsgreat: having a signature of our own. Keep up the good work y'all.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Uncle Loco

What an awesome job. I got exactly what I asked for it was perfect. Great communication too, very happy I stopped here and put a request in. I will defiantly return if I need a new animated signature or anything else similar in the future. Thank you again. :love:
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Manuka

Love it! The work is amazing. There should be a donation section just for the ladies that are working on this stuff (and guys, sorry). I got my custom Ahri signature done by Lady Aspen, and I know I'm such a girl about it, but because I've been playing League of Legends for while now, I've been obsessed, and it means so much to have my own personal signature now. Thank you :love: