GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Looking for a unique signature for one of my favorite characters in WVM. I have attached several pictures of Stacy below, use whatever works best. If you need more images let me know. I am open to just about anything you can design for it. I just would like to make sure WVM and Stacy is listed on the signature other than that have fun. There is no rush as you already made me one in the past. Thanks in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Looking for a unique signature for one of my favorite characters in WVM. I have attached several pictures of Stacy below, use whatever works best. If you need more images let me know. I am open to just about anything you can design for it. I just would like to make sure WVM and Stacy is listed on the signature other than that have fun. There is no rush as you already made me one in the past. Thanks in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alright I will see what I can create

Stacy-Gif.gif

Last edited:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hi, it's me again. :)
I was just wondering, could you make me a "profile picture" for my YouTube profile?
Just three letters like FTH or something like that? In your spare time ofc. No rush.
sure just let me know the dimensions of the profile pic

Reactions: Krull

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
sure just let me know the dimensions of the profile pic
This is what I found. I can resize it to smaller size if it doesn't fit properly.

"The best YouTube profile picture size is 800 x 800 pixels, but note that these are square dimensions and YouTube profile pictures are given a circular crop."

Jun 23, 2020
Was on the lookout of a good picture to work with and came a cross this one 2 days ago.

KDA Akali.jpg

Background is abit to cold but the Model was just perfect as shes standing there.
Remove'd the noise and KDA Logo. The Wallpaper does not feel alive yet so i'll leave it at this for now.

KDA Akali Progress.jpg

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hey. was advised to come here for help make a simple music vid. i can get everything-just need someone to put it together.

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes