Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So how can I do this?
this:
I made a better version of:

Program: Notepad++

Line: 103 is HP.

Line: 109 is Orbs.

(Note: Now here is where things get interesting with upgrades).
Lines: 115~122 is ATK Upgrade.
Line: 111 is Max DMG (Note: U your self will deal 1 if U didn't upgrade ATK and if U did, each red orb in atk upgrade adds 1 extra dmg to UR base atk when U max the red orbs out in atk UR base dmg is a 7 as well).

Lines: 123~128 is STUN Upgrade.
Line: 112 is Max STUN.

Lines: 129~131 is TIME Upgrade.
Line: 113 Is Max Time.

Lines: 133~136 is REGEN Upgrade.
line: 114 is Timer Regen (This is a regen timer I think so DECREASE not INCREASE!).

(
Warning Note: When U mess with upgrades make sure U backup slotdata1 or copy and override the data on each in-game save place or UR save will not load when U reload the save and game crashes. XD )

Line: 144 is NotePapers.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
guys i am stuck here, what do? :/
i tried pressing keys repeatedly, can't get free neither anything happens, did the game bug out? :HideThePain:
The trick here is to struggle a bit and stop to attract a small ghost. He will free you when he gets closer to you when you stop moving.

Reactions: Hotlisa

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Can any help to removed to "F" key blocking that enables masturbating anywhere anytime? it is annoying after she discovered she the move but we unable to use it whenever we like.

Jan 12, 2022
Do nothing for bit and watch
The trick here is to struggle a bit and stop to attract a small ghost. He will free you when he gets closer to you when you stop moving.
Yep you guys were correct. Sorry for late reply
maybe the game bugged out that time, then i restarted at last save, and yeah a ghost came and freed lol
Anyways i finally managed to clear the game, i liked the animations and story, p neat :D

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
wtf is this game and why is it that hard on easy
Depends on your definition of hard, if you are lost don't know what to do then I agree with you. You can easily get lost at some point of the game in your first few playthrough.
In terms of gameplay, it is rather "mastering game mechanic" it is quite annoying when you not familiar with the control. Basically just stay naked throughout the entire game. When Vena is wearing clothes, there is no way of douging ghost grab. Once Vena is grabbed, she has a very short time to free herself and at the sametime her health decrease. However, if she is naked once she is grabbed she still have chances to free herself by pressing the right arrow key (depending on the progress of the game, it vary from 1 to 3 keys need to press), just keep it slow and press the correct button and she is free.
There are few areas are quite annoying in which you may need to retry few times. First is the skull ghost, that area there is no secret, just keep safe distance and try to avoid the skull hitting Vena by walking away (jump and crouch wont help, she still take damage evenknow the skull did not hit her) and hope for the best. Another area is those red ghost and some of ambush encounter. Just clear all of the ghost before proceeding to the ambushed area would help. Lastly is few red ghost mini boss area, just keep your distance and try to memories the pattern when it is vulnerable to your stun attack. Last the final boss is the most annoying battle as it is full of bugs. Some of the attack not supposed to 1 hit kill vena would, that including hands flying around and those "noodles" that falling down from the sky. That part just try your best to avoid all attack and hope for the best.

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes