Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Goddamn its been 3 years already. Vosmug's games are some of the handful of adult games I actually played start to finish. When are they gonna make a working prototype of the next game?? They released one ages ago but pretty much just proof of life

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Goddamn its been 3 years already. Vosmug's games are some of the handful of adult games I actually played start to finish. When are they gonna make a working prototype of the next game?? They released one ages ago but pretty much just proof of life
he still working on Lunar Crisis it has potential but is very slow but hey he is the only person working on a game but trying to push so hard I'm not sure why he not gonna hired 1 trusted person to help him

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I believe he said he won't make a new demo for his next game. He posts some progress screenshots on his discord from time to time. As of February 5th he said the game is at around 80% done but he also said that in October...

he still working on Lunar Crisis it has potential but is very slow but hey he is the only person working on a game but trying to push so hard I'm not sure why he not gonna hired 1 trusted person to help him
The last time he hired someone to help with art, he just scrapped the other guy's work because he didn't like it and finished the game on his own. Judging from his latest blog post, it seems like most of the code is already finished so he probably won't hire someone to help with the programming side at this point. Most of what's left is the art. If he hires someone to help with art it will just result in the same scenario as last time, he'll feel unsatisfied with the art, scrap the other person's work and finish the game on his own.

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I knew something about his art not being complete because he did say he gonna focus on coding first then art must be stressed to find a good artist to fit with him

SexyBurrito

Nov 19, 2017
For anybody still struggling on the final boss, I have potentially game-changing advice (assuming you haven't already done it).

Turn ON V-sync.
I tested it on Easy, and the boss sits there for almost 3 seconds after firing her beam, instead of almost instantly vanishing after.

I figured this game might have the same weird issue that SoRR did with unlimited frame rates somehow turbo-speeding everything, and it looks like I might be right.
If this works on the final boss for you, it'll likely have a major impact on all other boss fights too, for those of you who aren't at the ending yet.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very minor changes. Whatever that critical bug was I never encountered it in my entire playthrough in 1.09
the critical bug is the game's difficulty, where you start on easy and the game changes to very hard right at the beginning without asking permission, the game 1.09 only runs on very hard difficulty.

sassosso

May 21, 2019
I defeated the final boss, it was quite difficult, but with some strategy and dedication, it can be killed, here's the strategy I used:

First of all,there's a reliable strategy to dodge the laser and get a hit in. When she starts teleporting, reach the top of the map, and the moment she stops teleporting, hold the down button. This will give you momentum for when she appears, meaning you will go too fast to get hit. Also, if you do this, she cannot send a laser to the bottom, so it'll be literally impossible to get hit.

To help with the timing, start counting when she teleport. She will do 6 to 8 teleports, counting will help you understand when you're in range, or at least it helped me. While holding down, try to get a hit in, you might hit too early at times, and for that I suggest either holding the hits for a split second more, or learning when to stop holding down, so that you can hit her while she's still using the laser.

Now onto the other moves:
An important rule to remember is that you should move to the top of the map only when she's teleporting, an all other occasions you want to stay in the bottom, because it's easier to dodge there.
For the hand attacks, you have to do a mixture of dodging and hitting them. Always throw an attack when you see them getting close, as there is a chance you will hit them even if you attack in the wrong direction. You will not see where the top hands are coming from, but for that there is no strategy, just reaction times.

For the raining move... good luck. I got hit twice by it during my fight, and if you get hit 3 times, you automatically die. Try to hit her every time she uses the laser and you'll have to go through less of these phases. Generally try to not get hit, but don't be desperate if you do. During my fight, this phase was played out only 3 times, and i got hit in 2 of them, so if you're lucky enough, you'll just have to do the same.

I think I hit her around 7 times, but sadly I did not count (and have no intention to go back into that hell).

Hopefully this will help someone, I really found no other way around it. My hacking skills are not good enough to decompile the binary code and remove hitboxes/create a god mode, even tho I know it's possible, maybe someone more skilled than me will do this in the future.

Until then, good luck. Also remember to buy the game on itch if you enjoyed it, I did even tho the final bossfight is bullshit, the game has a lot of love and care put into it.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
I defeated the final boss, it was quite difficult, but with some strategy and dedication, it can be killed, here's the strategy I used:

First of all,there's a reliable strategy to dodge the laser and get a hit in. When she starts teleporting, reach the top of the map, and the moment she stops teleporting, hold the down button. This will give you momentum for when she appears, meaning you will go too fast to get hit. Also, if you do this, she cannot send a laser to the bottom, so it'll be literally impossible to get hit.

To help with the timing, start counting when she teleport. She will do 6 to 8 teleports, counting will help you understand when you're in range, or at least it helped me. While holding down, try to get a hit in, you might hit too early at times, and for that I suggest either holding the hits for a split second more, or learning when to stop holding down, so that you can hit her while she's still using the laser.

Now onto the other moves:
An important rule to remember is that you should move to the top of the map only when she's teleporting, an all other occasions you want to stay in the bottom, because it's easier to dodge there.
For the hand attacks, you have to do a mixture of dodging and hitting them. Always throw an attack when you see them getting close, as there is a chance you will hit them even if you attack in the wrong direction. You will not see where the top hands are coming from, but for that there is no strategy, just reaction times.

For the raining move... good luck. I got hit twice by it during my fight, and if you get hit 3 times, you automatically die. Try to hit her every time she uses the laser and you'll have to go through less of these phases. Generally try to not get hit, but don't be desperate if you do. During my fight, this phase was played out only 3 times, and i got hit in 2 of them, so if you're lucky enough, you'll just have to do the same.

I think I hit her around 7 times, but sadly I did not count (and have no intention to go back into that hell).

Hopefully this will help someone, I really found no other way around it. My hacking skills are not good enough to decompile the binary code and remove hitboxes/create a god mode, even tho I know it's possible, maybe someone more skilled than me will do this in the future.

Until then, good luck. Also remember to buy the game on itch if you enjoyed it, I did even tho the final bossfight is bullshit, the game has a lot of love and care put into it.
The final boss is the most bs section of the game. The game mechanics is not constant, I am not sure whether it is a bug. Some of the boss attack not supposed to kill Vena KILL kill Vena. Attack such as hands and falling noodles are meant to restrain Vena while gradually pulling her towards the boss. Sometimes both of these attack can 1 shot kill her. I don't think the developer is going to make any updates towards this game. The rest of the game is fun.
Also, It is too bad he does not take masturbate/spawning mechanic to another level, we first introduce the mechanic of spawning new ghost by ghost spawning mechanic when Vena wanted to summon ghost to open the door. However, too bad that spawning mechanics only apply to scripted cutscene. It would be great to pull that off anywhere when the player feel like farming ghost just to level up her skill.

lucie34

Oct 28, 2020
I gave up. This game is very nice but very difficult! I'll take a look again if there's a cheat.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotlisa

lucie34

Oct 28, 2020
Can't you see? They're all trying to fuck me at the same time, I can't even escape.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kaydetme dosyasındaki bazı değerleri değiştirerek hile yapabilirsiniz, ancak kürelerinizi ve yükseltmelerinizi artırmanıza izin verir, sizi gerçekten ileriye taşımaz.
So how can I do this?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes