BlindTraveler

Feb 22, 2018
this is UNWINNABLE ive been pulling my hair out due to the two ghosts who throw 2 tentacle dicks at ya at a shitty angle EVERY TIME I THINK I HAVE EM DEAD the other kos me EVEN ON EASY! is there a way to tinker with the save to give myself 200 orbs? I REALLY like the sex scenes theyre pretty creative or is there some code just to unlock gallery? cause Ive cussed my pc out so much last night and early this morning Found the one that was linked further in the comments thank you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fidzius and Hotlisa

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Hey, I know the pair you're talking about. Those little buggers can be a problem, but your "stun" attack can actually destroy the "spikes" (I think they're meant to be their little ghost arms?) for a couple of free orbs, while giving you a chance to possibly stun the ghost themselves behind it, or just reposition for another attack.

As with all of the ghosts, it's about timing, and if you can hit it *just* right, you can take out the arms and stun the ghost just as the attack begins, allowing for a quick seal attack after. Be sure to invest in Attack and Seal duration upgrades to shorten how many times you have to do this. Screenshot (2492).png
Damn right! I'm stuck here too!
And this is my stats at this point. Am I supposed to invest some stats? If it is, I have no idea HOW.

This is the only walkthrough I ever found.

Have been seen some floating red balls but can't do anything about it.
I can't even tell how much "health" I have left until I am "killed".
Somehow enemies unrelated to event cannot "kill" me.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
red balls not working

yes, lol, you need to invest to stat. stun, attack, attack, time.

any ghost have his way to kill him. some time crouch helps

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
Damn right! I'm stuck here too!
And this is my stats at this point. Am I supposed to invest some stats? If it is, I have no idea HOW.

This is the only walkthrough I ever found.

Have been seen some floating red balls but can't do anything about it.
I can't even tell how much "health" I have left until I am "killed".
Somehow enemies unrelated to event cannot "kill" me.
It's just a matter of timing, and if you can manage it, getting them both on one side of you and hitting attack as they turn "tangible" (which is to say, brighter white), usually as they are attacking/just before attacking, then immediately hit stun.

As for the floating red balls, you use the "attack" key to break them open, which gives you a bunch of spirit orbs to absorb. And for stats, there are a number of pillars you hit the "Enter" key next to, and it'll give you stats you can invest the orbs into, though be sure to hit "Enter" again to confirm (I think that's the correct key).

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked before, but do some enemies get threesome animations? I noticed in the ghostly prison that you can spawn in two of some enemies, but only one of the others. I've gotten the one that launches tentacles to do a threesome, but none of the others seem to trigger.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Not sure if this has been asked before, but do some enemies get threesome animations? I noticed in the ghostly prison that you can spawn in two of some enemies, but only one of the others. I've gotten the one that launches tentacles to do a threesome, but none of the others seem to trigger.
Nope sorry, only what you see in the Gallery.

Yertedmilk

Apr 10, 2020
is there a saved file out there for unlocking the full gallery? xD I can't manage the two ghost cunts and I just tryna wank lol

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
i forgot how to open room right from the yard on this screen.
already ready for astral fight but i remember that room can be open somehow

nenlee

Jun 20, 2017
I will tomorrow. I surpassed that part but I will try to get back to there somehow.

Untile then anybody who asked for save. Gallery unlocked. Just save it to where the data.ink leads. You also might to make a backup save from yours just in case (personally I renamed the 3 files to 1->2 to move it into the 2nd save slot)
(save file not mine, but its working)

The Last Game Boss is a bit difficult but it's a good game.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I'm having trouble playing it. It says 'Place GHVdatak in the Data folder' and the file linked in the OP doesn't have anything except for a text document named stream.txt.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes