Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
yes... they did update Xenotake and ghost hunter vena with new engine only nothing much new content and they working on new called Lunar and still on going making the game
New game with a Male lead, he said that "RoR" games are outdated and the reason why people likes them is cause they haven't tried anything else...How wrong he is xD Like there's never been other kinds of games around the internet, I felt so dissapointed when I saw Vosmug's new game

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Ah I see.

Yeah, it's sad his next game will be a generic male protagonist one. There's a reason why people play female MCs, it's part of the sexual appeal.

Reactions: Aazkaal
Jul 20, 2021
New game with a Male lead, he said that "RoR" games are outdated and the reason why people likes them is cause they haven't tried anything else...How wrong he is xD Like there's never been other kinds of games around the internet, I felt so dissapointed when I saw Vosmug's new game
I think people like his game probably he a single person who made all his game, yes... it look bad in the game but like he said on his discord he focus other first then polish and why not change a bit different various having same idea won't make the game fun beside ghost hunter veno story is over not sure what to add the story

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I tried their first demo and I have to say in relation to Xeno and Vera this game BLOWS!

Reactions: f9account

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
*Spoilers*

The first half of this game was way better than the second half. Pretty much as soon as you dispatch of the goons you just walk back and forth across the map and it ends unceremoniously. Did anyone else feel the same way?

Also, I would have loved to be able to undress or dress the characters for most cut scenes, like choose who gets to wear what and when. I like a bit of CFNF
Yeah, as you approach the end of the game the ratio of smut-to-walking can get kind of frustrating. I wasn't really bothered when I first played it, but in hindsight there are a couple of things that feel like missed opportunities.

Some things it would've been nice to have IMO-
-A sex scene involving Lady Sanulier
-A sex scene involving Vena's spirit form
-More of an active sexual element to the finale, along the lines of Xenotake
-Some kind of reward for finding all of the diary pages
-Less grinding required near the end
-Some resolution to the ghost eye that shows up a couple of times, like when it separates Vena from her friends and when it captures Miss; in the game it just disappears in favor of Lady Sanulier being the final boss

There's even a missed opportunity involving CFNF: after Vena leaves the others at the library you can optionally go back and talk to them, in which case their clothes get restored; if you don't talk to them, then Miss comes after you and gets her clothes restored anyway, but when Rixa and Leen show up later with their clothes having just mysteriously reappeared from nowhere. (If Vosmug had wanted to stick to a single linear narrative, that's understandable, but then he could have just made the clothes-restoring scene mandatory.)

PS: If you're worried about giving spoilers, clicking the flag button next to the smily button at the top of the 'new post' window can create a spoiler that hides content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I made a better version of:

Program: Notepad++

Line: 103 is HP.

Line: 109 is Orbs.

(Note: Now here is where things get interesting with upgrades).
Lines: 115~122 is ATK Upgrade.
Line: 111 is Max DMG (Note: U your self will deal 1 if U didn't upgrade ATK and if U did, each red orb in atk upgrade adds 1 extra dmg to UR base atk when U max the red orbs out in atk UR base dmg is a 7 as well).

Lines: 123~128 is STUN Upgrade.
Line: 112 is Max STUN.

Lines: 129~131 is TIME Upgrade.
Line: 113 Is Max Time.

Lines: 133~136 is REGEN Upgrade.
line: 114 is Timer Regen (This is a regen timer I think so DECREASE not INCREASE!).

(
Warning Note: When U mess with upgrades make sure U backup slotdata1 or copy and override the data on each in-game save place or UR save will not load when U reload the save and game crashes. XD )

Line: 144 is NotePapers.
This was extremely helpful. Thank you for your effort.

Reactions: sleepyfuck

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Ghost Hunter Vena update (Version 1.10a)

Does anyone have the link to download

ironclad5737

Aug 25, 2020
How do I get rid of the FPS counter in game? Functional key not work for me... please.
I solved; I had to download an older version(1.07)

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
fuck the skull ghost man, don't even know if he's gonna dash or throw

I think for a comfortable play without having to punch ghosts 9999 times you have to grind grind and grind orbs while you still can, since there is a upgrade monolith before you find other two girls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hotlisa

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
fuck the skull ghost man, don't even know if he's gonna dash or throw

I think for a comfortable play without having to punch ghosts 9999 times you have to grind grind and grind orbs while you still can, since there is a upgrade monolith before you find other two girls
Just wait till you get to the hand-walking motherfucker of a red ghost later...

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Just wait till you get to the hand-walking motherfucker of a red ghost later...
idk, got rekt by other red ghost who throws star wars blaster beams

damn was i wrong about the skull boss, that guy was only the beginning of a nightmare, this shit be harder than dark souls, at the very least, in dark souls, your character doesn't dash like a handicapped person, although going prone and walking doggy-style dodges most of the attacks in this game except bosses lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: S3vatari0n

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
idk, got rekt by other red ghost who throws star wars blaster beams

damn was i wrong about the skull boss, that guy was only the beginning of a nightmare, this shit be harder than dark souls, at the very least, in dark souls, your character doesn't dash like a handicapped person, although going prone and walking doggy-style dodges most of the attacks in this game except bosses lmao
Yeah, the dodge needs a bit of work imho.

The hand-walker is annoying because you get baited with three flying dicks into being trapped in a hallway by two ghost walls and that red ghost starts speed-crawling back and forth along the floor and when he is beside you, he swings at you with an attack that can track your dodge all the way up until he's almost done the animation. The entire attack has almost no tell before you're in the window for damage, and to make things worse, he sometimes does a fake-out where he stops the attack and decides to charge you instead.

So, your options are:
1) dodge past him and chance him turning to hit you anyway because the dodge doesn't go far enough
2) dodge backwards then run back in to close to damage him if you're lucky to get the last second on his vulnerable window
3) dodge back and chance him psyching you out and tackling you for big damage anyway.
4) jump up to avoid everything, but still get hit by his stupid hitbox.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes