Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
anyone got this weird glitch with the final boss where her grab moves kill you on contact? or where you die just from being on the edge of the screen?
If I recall correctly her attacks ARE deadly so have to dodge everything to beat her. Yes, this game is quite unforgiving. At least debug version I played which was set to high difficulty by default and I couldn't change that XD

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
There are a couple places near a save/training point where you just hang out and fight ghosts and increase your power/skill. Do this early on and you will find fighting easier

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
It's not that hard, it's just the last boss that's a bit cheesy but if you time it well you can beat the game with 0 to no farm really. I ncase you're s truggling, do what others are saying, stand in an area with good amounts of ghosts with a save nearby and farm

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I made a better version of:

and there you can modify the game save data and if you want to get orbs then you need to go to line 109 (You either need to count from the top to bottom until you reach 109 or download Notepadd++ and go the line 109) and change the number to whatever the number of orbs you need

Program: Notepad++

Line: 103 is HP.

Line: 109 is Orbs.

(Note: Now here is where things get interesting with upgrades).
Lines: 115~122 is ATK Upgrade.
Line: 111 is Max DMG (Note: U your self will deal 1 if U didn't upgrade ATK and if U did, each red orb in atk upgrade adds 1 extra dmg to UR base atk when U max the red orbs out in atk UR base dmg is a 7 as well).

Lines: 123~128 is STUN Upgrade.
Line: 112 is Max STUN.

Lines: 129~131 is TIME Upgrade.
Line: 113 Is Max Time.

Lines: 133~136 is REGEN Upgrade.
line: 114 is Timer Regen (This is a regen timer I think so DECREASE not INCREASE!).

(
Warning Note: When U mess with upgrades make sure U backup slotdata1 or copy and override the data on each in-game save place or UR save will not load when U reload the save and game crashes. XD )

Line: 144 is NotePapers.

Last edited:

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
i noticed in the gallery showing the game it shows high detailed versioned of the girls along with the background. i dont have that. is this a bug?
That's an older version. Vosmug took it out for later versions, presumably because it was easier to not have all those extra art assets to work with. I liked them, personally, but maybe they took up too much room on the screen for certain scenes he had in mind.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Alright, I figured out a way to modify orbs.

I couldn't get anything working with CE, so I look a look at the save file in the data folder (savedataX where X is the slot that your save is in).
Open the file with a text editor like Notepad++ or Sublime (regular Notepad works too, but you can't see line numbers).
Line 109 should have the same value as the number of orbs you currently have.
Change this number to whatever you want your orbs to be (200 is more than enough for all upgrades), save the file, load your save, and upgrade away (but probably still get killed a few times because the combat in this game is stupid).

It won't make you invincible by any means, but fully upgraded, most bosses only take 2 or 3 hits to go down, and you can progress a lot faster.
how do i do it with regular notepad?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone know how to beat the final boss? I can't seem to do it.
Here's a post I made a while ago replaying to someone with a similar question:
It's been a while since I last played through the game properly, so I can't promise that I'm remembering everything completely correctly, but from what I remember of the final battle there are basically two offensive tactics that Lady Sanulier uses: appearing to the side of the screen and rapidly charging up a huge laser beam, and disappearing from the screen while attacks rain down from above.
For the first, keep an eye out for her appearing or changing position and dodge out of the way vertically as soon as you see her. The attack only goes from left to right or vice versa, so the up- and down-buttons are your friend.
For the second, it's basically a combination of luck and hand-eye coordination.
Eventually, Lady Sanulier will appear in solid form as opposed to see-through, which means that she's (very briefly) vulnerable to attacks, so try to get in close and hit her.
In my experience, the hitboxes can result in some frustration, both when trying to dodge the laser beam and when trying to attack her, since I remember feeling pretty frequently like the hitboxes weren't quite matching up to what I was seeing on the screen, but there isn't really a solution to that other than just trying again and again.
If I remember correctly, you only need to hit her three times to kill her, but like I mentioned the hitboxes can make that difficult. It's pretty easy to tell when she's been hit, though, since she seizes up and kind of flickers when she takes damage.
Good luck!
Now, in that post I accidentally forgot about another attack she uses, where a giant hand swipes across the screen. I can't remember the details of how it moves or how to dodge it, but I don't remember finding it too annoying, so I think either it isn't too hard to avoid or it doesn't deal very much damage. Good luck!

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Final Boss is ridiculously cheep. A one shop kill with beam with other obstacles that one shot you. The combat in this game was ass to begin with and now a boss that is complete BS with no justification for it. I expect this sort of crap from dark souls and some fucking H game. Not wasting any more of my time on this.

Now my fucking save file is corrupted because I exited the game during the last boss fight. I'm not going through this shit again. Can anyone send a completed save please.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes