f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I think aproximately 40-50%, considering that a lot of the non-battle scenes have tentacles. It is definitely worth playing this game.
Thanks for the advice. Good stuff. Is the designer doing anything else further?

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks for the advice. Good stuff. Is the designer doing anything else further?
You are Welcome.
And yes, he already posted some demos for his next project, its not going to be a combat based like his 2 previous games, but its looking good. Better check his website in the mainpost of this tready.
I recommend playing his other game too, Xenotake, if you havent yet

Reactions: f9account

DaFackIsDis

Mar 28, 2020
I'm kinda stuck, I've just put the Glowing Red Eye back into the statue and got back into the library. I am now trying to get to the stairs to the east but there is this little red fella that I can't seem to beat
1603383745595.png

Don't mind the flying hands, I get rid of them before I try to fight it, but he just follows me, and while at times I can stun him while his hand is lifted (like in the screenshot), other times he is just invincible until it strikes, and it is always too close to avoid it. Am I doing something wrong?

Sep 10, 2018
I'm kinda stuck, I've just put the Glowing Red Eye back into the statue and got back into the library. I am now trying to get to the stairs to the east but there is this little red fella that I can't seem to beat
View attachment 869418

Don't mind the flying hands, I get rid of them before I try to fight it, but he just follows me, and while at times I can stun him while his hand is lifted (like in the screenshot), other times he is just invincible until it strikes, and it is always too close to avoid it. Am I doing something wrong?
I think you are doing the right strategy, that fight is just hard if you doesnt have any damage upgrade. When he lift his hand, just run off, turn around and stun when he finishes the attack, just be careful that sometimes he will fake the attack and start running into you, you can try jumping or stuning it, he will always be vulnerable after the lift arm animation.
A strategy you can use is let him come close to you and start running, if you take the right time he will start the lift animation when you already are running away. After 3 or 4 of your attacks he will fake, so be careful.
I think that is it.

Reactions: DaFackIsDis

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Yeah, you can't just do the game straight through, when you get to places to level up, just go back and forth fighting ghosts to gain power to level up your damage and freeze time.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
anyone having the same problem of not being able to keep a button pressed? i tried to recollect the orbs but it the buttons seems to have turbo or something

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
Alright, I guess I'm just a total dumbass, but I need someone to explain to me how I'm supposed to not get bulldozed while fighting random groups of mobs. Because every time I have to fight a group, they'll use the classic tactic of attacking from both sides at once. And because (as far as I know, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) Vena doesn't have a dodge or a block or a roll or literally any kind of defensive option, and she's not fast enough to stun one side and turn around and stun the other, and because she doesn't have an attack that covers both sides (spinning attack, burst, etc.), I end up taking the hit. So I keep dying to the same random groups of mooks over and over again because I don't know how the fuck to deal with them attacking from more than one direction. I'm currently in the point in the story where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if that helps

Sep 10, 2018
Alright, I guess I'm just a total dumbass, but I need someone to explain to me how I'm supposed to not get bulldozed while fighting random groups of mobs. Because every time I have to fight a group, they'll use the classic tactic of attacking from both sides at once. And because (as far as I know, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) Vena doesn't have a dodge or a block or a roll or literally any kind of defensive option, and she's not fast enough to stun one side and turn around and stun the other, and because she doesn't have an attack that covers both sides (spinning attack, burst, etc.), I end up taking the hit. So I keep dying to the same random groups of mooks over and over again because I don't know how the fuck to deal with them attacking from more than one direction. I'm currently in the point in the story where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if that helps
Well, you can accustom with the pattern of the enemys and try to group them in one side of the room with your movement, making it easier to stun them as a group. Sometimes the ghosts attacks come from a high point and can be dodged if you crouch. Dont be greedy and stun/damage every single time, if another ghost is attacking right after you stunned a enemy, stun it, be patient.
There probably is others tactics that i dont know, but this may help. And even if you do all that, there are rooms and moments with will be impossible to escape, so keep trying. Hope this can help you.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Sure I can google it. But the cheat engine on the top result is a virus, I swear. I downloaded it once and it fucking nearly destroyed my computer.
Fine
is the one you want
never bother clicking any of the "ads" in the google search results

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
So I came across an impossible fight. Its two flying ghosts that shoot spikes at you, and the spikes pin you on hit. Theres no way to avoid the spikes, and Ive hit the ghosts with at least 10 attacks and they are both still alive. Fuck this fight, I was absolutely loving this game and now Im stuck with no way forward :(

Seath01

Mar 12, 2020
Hello I want help with the cheat engine, I want to get myself enough orbs for me to max everything but I can't seem to find it like I put the exact value of the orb, and then I collect 1 more orb, and then I do the next scan with the previous scan results and when I do them most of the time it gives me 2 to 4 addresses and when I change their values the orbs don't update despite me collecting a new orb or upgrading something using it, I would really appreciate some help here please and thank you for reading this.

UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
when it comes to using the cheat engine, what's the address that affects the orbs and the health bar? I've been messing around with it, but no luck so far.

Seath01

Mar 12, 2020
I find a way to modify the game without the need for a Cheat engine or able to get unlimited orbs without CE

1. Press the Windows key + R and it will open Run
2. Open %appdata%
3. Leave the Roaming folder (If it got opened)
4. Go to Local folder
5. Find the folder Ghost_Final
6. Open the save data files with Notepad or any program that open txt files

and there you can modify the game save data and if you want to get orbs then you need to go to line 109 (You either need to count from the top to bottom until you reach 109 or download Notepadd++ and go the line 109) and change the number to whatever the number of orbs you need

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
So I came across an impossible fight. Its two flying ghosts that shoot spikes at you, and the spikes pin you on hit. Theres no way to avoid the spikes, and Ive hit the ghosts with at least 10 attacks and they are both still alive. Fuck this fight, I was absolutely loving this game and now Im stuck with no way forward :(
Hey, I know the pair you're talking about. Those little buggers can be a problem, but your "stun" attack can actually destroy the "spikes" (I think they're meant to be their little ghost arms?) for a couple of free orbs, while giving you a chance to possibly stun the ghost themselves behind it, or just reposition for another attack.

As with all of the ghosts, it's about timing, and if you can hit it *just* right, you can take out the arms and stun the ghost just as the attack begins, allowing for a quick seal attack after. Be sure to invest in Attack and Seal duration upgrades to shorten how many times you have to do this.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes