Apr 29, 2017
Can't seem to place the skull after beating the skull spirit. The dialog box continues popping up saying how something can be placed there, but don't know how to place. Any help?

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
Can't seem to place the skull after beating the skull spirit. The dialog box continues popping up saying how something can be placed there, but don't know how to place. Any help?
It's been a couple of weeks since I've played. The skull should go on the altar in the hallway (near where you encountered the first red ghost), which should grant you access to a dead end room where you find a dagger, which "can be placed" in the statue's hand. I assume that's the dialogue box you're talking about.

jamesyoutt

Mar 23, 2020
I find a way to modify the game without the need for a Cheat engine or able to get unlimited orbs without CE

1. Press the Windows key + R and it will open Run
2. Open %appdata%
3. Leave the Roaming folder (If it got opened)
4. Go to Local folder
5. Find the folder Ghost_Final
6. Open the save data files with Notepad or any program that open txt files

and there you can modify the game save data and if you want to get orbs then you need to go to line 109 (You either need to count from the top to bottom until you reach 109 or download Notepadd++ and go the line 109) and change the number to whatever the number of orbs you need
Yo can you help me out? in the customize controls thing, i accidentally linked every action to the E key, and now i cant do anything, ive reinstalled the game and everything but the save files always remain. Any ideas on how to wipe the game?

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Yo can you help me out? in the customize controls thing, i accidentally linked every action to the E key, and now i cant do anything, ive reinstalled the game and everything but the save files always remain. Any ideas on how to wipe the game?
Go to C:\Users\'your user name'\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final
Back up the folder just in case
Delete the config file and see if it helps

jamesyoutt

Mar 23, 2020
Go to C:\Users\'your user name'\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final
Back up the folder just in case
Delete the config file and see if it helps
After deleting the controls file it worked, thank you so much. But the problem now is that the game changed to japanese all of a sudden lmao

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Half the game is english and the rest is japanese, main menu thing doesnt work lol
I suppose try deleting the whole data folder (back it up first, just in case, aye?) apart from the savedata and see if that works. Otherwise I have no idea...

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Man,how to defeat that Ghost that cum inflate her? (freaking loved it btw!...wish there was Bulges too >_<)

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Is this complete???, why there's no tag in the title???
Yeah as far as I can remember it's complete, as for why there's no complete tag for it I never really noticed that. I'd assume the one who was in control of the thread simple forgot since it been quite a while since this thread was made.
tenor (3).gif

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
wonderful and simply beautiful game, it shouldn't be 'complete', the artist should continue this job as good as xenotake, after all there are countless positions that ghosts can have sex with, imagine each character with 50 different or new sexual positions character would be incredible.

Reactions: Hotlisa

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
No chance of that happening as the dev is working on his next game.

I think he will port GHV to a new engine (he mentions this on his blog) but there won't be any new content as that would take a lot of work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
Which is a shame, but at the same time, the dude seems to work himself to death over his games, and Ghost Hunter Vena is the only hentai game I've gone out of my way to purchase because I so enjoyed the product and specifically wanted to support the creator. Heck, I paid double the asking price (of like, $7, I think?) so I could give a friend the unlock code in good conscience. Sure, there's things I wouldn't mind added, or a few things cleaned up (like that map, fuck), but like, by and large, it's a hentai game with pretty good art, better than average combat and controls (which is to say, it doesn't feel like you're trying to drive a dump-truck with a remote control on a three-second delay), and "losing" doesn't really mean anything in terms of progress loss. It's a big step-up from Xenotake, even if it has the end-game fumble (at least it's just a boss fight and not like, the last 1/4 of the game), and I even enjoyed the story quite a bit.

The next game is a bit fiddly (point and click is fun, but I enjoy the more visceral nature of side-scrollers), but it's early days, and I look forward to what he has planned. I totally missed his comment on changing/updating GHV's engine. I wonder how that will affect things.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
He is clearly hardworking and genuine about their craft, Vosmug deserves all the support he can get. It's only a shame that he seems to go way hard on himself, really self-deprecating which isn't healthy... seems like he has to deal with a lot of mental health issues too (based on what he writes on his blog).

Which brings us to the fact that he is updating both Xenotake and GHV to a new engine. He even admits himself that he probably shouldn't be wasting time on doing this since he won't be adding any new content (so it's pretty pointless), but I guess he wants to sell his games on newer platforms so he wants to polish up the games.

I too would love some additions or even some core changes to those 2 games (specially regarding Xenotake), but if it's only an engine update then I'm not interested at all as I already bought and played both games. I would rather he focus on continue to develop his next game.

At the end of the day it's his choice, so if he thinks this is the best way to go forward then I can't complain.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
anyone got this weird glitch with the final boss where her grab moves kill you on contact? or where you die just from being on the edge of the screen?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes