Unity Completed Ghost Marriage Matchmaking [v1.1.1.6] [Eternal Alice Studio, Feiyu Studio]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
If people really care about the CGs, they can just skip through the animates scenes as I did. I think they'll only miss out on what I think may be ending CGs, but all the sex scenes should be there.

Edit: Actually I'm unsure of this, cause there is a CG set that ends with Fin, so I have no clue what those last 3 could be. Special cgs possibly? Does this game even have multiple endings?
ok found a way to decrypt the the save file, but i managed to unlock only the animated scenes
this game was cursed :l
unzip Ghost Marriage.zip in "C:\Users\"YOUR USERNAME"\AppData\LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio\Ghost Marriage"

View attachment 1644449

I've no idea if works for you guys, so any feedback is appreciated
thanks, now ill have to replay again and do all of the explore cgs, so far i managed to unlock the idol cg (park), dai'er's jumpscare (cemetery), idk whats the last one

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
Thank you so much btw. I was spending 3h in trying to get cutscene 5. I was able to extract the image for it and yea it's about Luna...but where? I found some weird option I couldn't trigger at temple:
View attachment 1645510
Problem was: When I went further on Yuan's story, this option would vanish alltogether.
So I started anew, and did her story further than before, and hit the temple afterwards.
(btw there is a "hidden?" scene, when you pass on all auction options like 6times or so)
but after the food tournament, when this option above usually appeared, it didn't, and didn't after about 200-300 further runs in the temple.
So what I THOUGHT (not proven) was that you needed the lone wolf trait maybe?
But as mentioned, I just couldn't get it to pop up.
And I gave up. But now thanks to you I can finally enjoy the Luna scene :D Thanks again.
i managed to get past through the life consultation, all i did was spam rest till i get the scene that you're raiding with friends online

Harry McSlatherton

Oct 4, 2018
ok found a way to decrypt the the save file, but i managed to unlock only the animated scenes
this game was cursed :l
unzip Ghost Marriage.zip in "C:\Users\"YOUR USERNAME"\AppData\LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio\Ghost Marriage"

View attachment 1644449

I've no idea if works for you guys, so any feedback is appreciated
Okay everybody says this is working for them but I unzipped to the location above (using my username) and it does not work for me. Am I going insane?

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Yuan Route start just softlocked me lmao
Spirit training is unavailable, Shop doesn't get new items and all other locations are locked
So inevitably at some point her spirit power gets out of control since even with resonating every day mine falls faster than hers
Also it seems a lot of sprites are bugged in that they don't show up or glitch out, same with audio playing infinitely
Another thing is events randomly break when loading the game, it's extremely weird

Other than that the game seems good if you skip the retarded BS the MC spews on the regular

Edit: Whelp, started a new game and it's completely broken now had to delete everything and redownload
And according to the devs the game was just broken on this version, softlocking during the beginning of Yuan route when having certain buffs
If anyone is able to get the newest update it would be much appreciated, it's not available on steam for my region so I can't even buy it lel

Last edited:

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
Yuan Route start just softlocked me lmao
Spirit training is unavailable, Shop doesn't get new items and all other locations are locked
So inevitably at some point her spirit power gets out of control since even with resonating every day mine falls faster than hers
Also it seems a lot of sprites are bugged in that they don't show up or glitch out, same with audio playing infinitely
Another thing is events randomly break when loading the game, it's extremely weird

Other than that the game seems good if you skip the retarded BS the MC spews on the regular

Edit: Whelp, started a new game and it's completely broken now had to delete everything and redownload
And according to the devs the game was just broken on this version, softlocking during the beginning of Yuan route when having certain buffs
If anyone is able to get the newest update it would be much appreciated, it's not available on steam for my region so I can't even buy it lel
noxtek's attached zip has a save file in it, i used it to get yuan's special cg. It has cheats though (stamina, coin, and spirit are all way too high)

R\\G

Jun 10, 2018
Got the last 3 CGs:
There's one in the park, one in the cemetery and one in the temple-corresponding to Luna, Dai'er and Yuan
First one requires the Luna spiritual training event-which randomly occurs after spiritual training
Second one just needs a fair bit of spiritual power to complete (100K)
Third one requires the Yuan rest event where you're online gaming-occurs after resting with non-demonic Yuan, seems to always be on the 3rd one

The choices leading up to the events will repeat if you select the wrong one, but you have limited days so I suggest saving before doing the choices, then loading your save and selecting the correct ones

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dukedom

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
why is this game so hard lol
my biggest problem is the constantly increasing daily spirit loss:(
isn't the girl supposed to haunt the place:unsure:
it seems people only have to wait a few days for the ghost girls to disappear:sneaky:

the mcs real job is to keep ghost stuck in this world and prevent them from passing on:eek:
he's like the opposite of an inquisitor:sneaky:

he would properly summon demons to fuck them too. what a heretic:p

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
Oh boy that looks fun
Is there a thread with a list of uncensored eastern games like this?
I only know of Euphoria and Starless

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Aw... such a bummer; it was indicated as 'animated', but none of those fun scenes were animated at all :cry:

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes