Unity Completed Ghost Marriage Matchmaking [v1.1.1.6] [Eternal Alice Studio, Feiyu Studio]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
well, they changed the difficulty with the last patch. hope they will update 1.0.0.3 someday

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Hm, this game seems promising but the translation seems a little shoddy and poorly edited. Unfortunate, but perhaps it will get improved a bit. Like, even the first girl, keeps calling her "Dai'er" but her name is "Diane".

Last edited:

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Expected a bit more. Reminds me of Konko, but lacking some of the substance. Ngl I found the lady boss more interesting.

Genjimcree123

Nov 24, 2020
thanks, now ill have to replay again and do all of the explore cgs, so far i managed to unlock the idol cg (park), dai'er's jumpscare (cemetery), idk whats the last one
ok found a way to decrypt the the save file, but i managed to unlock only the animated scenes
this game was cursed :l
unzip Ghost Marriage.zip in "C:\Users\"YOUR USERNAME"\AppData\LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio\Ghost Marriage"

View attachment 1644449

I've no idea if works for you guys, so any feedback is appreciated
Ive tried to put these files everywhere but I cant seem to get it to unlock the scenes, I dont have the game where you are saying it is and it seems everyone else somehow got it to work, any suggestions?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok this game plain outright sucks..

1. Park almost always a bad end
2. Shop prices fucking ridiculous
3. Work at second phase so many fucking guys on screen you can't matchmake shit because you grab the wrong fucking guy!
4. Trying to help girl and ghost is trying to stop you from gathering power

WTF this is total and utter shit!

Not fun at all.

Feb 3, 2020
Yuan isn't chill guys. how to pass this debuff? i stuck

View attachment 1666110
AFAIK, only with dai er, which happens only twice.

Btw, it is not a bad thing is it increases soul every turn as when her soul meter is low, you can spend more energy on other things like work or improving your cultivation training.

Anyone knows if there is NG+? Really hoping I keep my permanent stat upgrade books since it is hard to juggle late game soul lost requirements, while earning enough money/travel outside.

akira123

Feb 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "Mezeto, bài đăng: 7514699, thành viên: 2412033"]
Các tập tin lưu được lưu trữ ở đâu?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
C: \ Users \ Admin \ AppData \ LocalLow \ EternalAliceStudio \ Ghost Marriage

arkion

Mar 20, 2020
Thinking of starting over to save money for the 9999 priced panties for Yuan's thing. I get softlocked, even when all I do is resonate. This honestly might be the hardest eroge I've played.
Alternatively, for those who want to cheat (like me, cause cause I don't wanna waste my time/sanity by restarting), here are the addresses in Cheat Engine for money.

276FDBCA674
276DA860748
276FDBCA670

888sets

Nov 20, 2020
Just want to add some background info on the Ghost Marriage topic.
To maybe enhance gameplay? :p
(As someone mentioned the game is made by a Taiwanese Studio)

======================================
Ghost marriage:
(aka: ( ), , necrogamy)
While it can be translated as: "marrying" the dead
there's a lot of ghostly cultures, rituals, and evil-deeds tied to it.

Since this game is based on "dating" females,
the correct term of this would be " ",
which is when a living guy marries a (deceased) female spirit.
(And is true of most of the ghost marriage occasions, as explained below)

--------------------------------------------------
The reason why it's mainly girls is due to:
- Patriachy Culture - All "girls" within the family must find a husband
- Religious Belief - that (any) spirits without worship will turn into "evil" ghost
and women without a husband has no "altar" of worship within the family's crest
1657518504815.jpeg
---

These "Ghost Marriages" are also often held by wealthy families
(as it cost some money to go through the whole process)

One common way for "female spirit" to find a husband is by setting a "trap":)unsure:)

While it may look like a regular (Monetary Gift; usually handed out during Chinese New Year / celebration),

It usually contains " " as a form of (forced/spiritual) contract for the marriage
(as seen in the calligraphy on the CG)
+ possible female hair, fingernails of the deceased body.

Once picked up, your name will be matched to see if you and the girl are a good fit.
1657517010535.jpeg

Once you pass the "test", you'll then be forced to decide on a time when you want to get married.
The marriage usually held around midnight dusk before sun-rise or at dawn when it's dark.

You wear "black gloves", and go in "black carts",
and undergo the marriage ceremony with the dead.

(The Doll-like figure is called (aka paper-pulp) used to represent the female spirit)

Congrats! you are no longer single! :HideThePain:

============================
While these all sound like myth, it still occurs quite often in Asian society (check wikipedia references)

There are some that are also of "good-will",
such as when either the male or female died from an accident right before the planned marriage date.
However, such occasions aren't really what this game/ ceremony ritual is implied.
(I think? Fyi... I haven't played the game yet, though the "setting" of the story sounds quite interesting)

Last edited:

z890211

Jul 14, 2021
Just want to add some background info on the Ghost Marriage topic.
To maybe enhance gameplay? :p
(As someone mentioned the game is made by a Taiwanese Studio)

======================================
Ghost marriage:
(aka: ( ), , necrogamy)
While it can be translated as: "marrying" the dead
there's a lot of ghostly cultures, rituals, and evil-deeds tied to it.

Since this game is based on "dating" females,
the correct term of this would be " ",
which is when a living guy marries a (deceased) female spirit.
(And is true of most of the ghost marriage occasions, as explained below)

--------------------------------------------------
The reason why it's mainly girls is due to:
- Patriachy Culture - All "girls" within the family must find a husband
- Religious Belief - that (any) spirits without worship will turn into "evil" ghost
and women without a husband has no "altar" of worship within the family's crest
View attachment 1919138
---

These "Ghost Marriages" are also often held by wealthy families
(as it cost some money to go through the whole process)

One common way for "female spirit" to find a husband is by setting a "trap":)unsure:)

While it may look like a regular (Monetary Gift; usually handed out during Chinese New Year / celebration),

It usually contains " " as a form of (forced/spiritual) contract for the marriage
(as seen in the calligraphy on the CG)
+ possible female hair, fingernails of the deceased body.

Once picked up, your name will be matched to see if you and the girl are a good fit.
View attachment 1919116

Once you pass the "test", you'll then be forced to decide on a time when you want to get married.
The marriage usually held around midnight dusk before sun-rise or at dawn when it's dark.

You wear "black gloves", and go in "black carts",
and undergo the marriage ceremony with the dead.

(The Doll-like figure is called (aka paper-pulp) used to represent the female spirit)

Congrats! you are no longer single! :HideThePain:

============================
While these all sound like myth, it still occurs quite often in Asian society (check wikipedia references)

There are some that are also of "good-will",
such as when either the male or female died from an accident right before the planned marriage date.
However, such occasions aren't really what this game/ ceremony ritual is implied.
(I think? Fyi... I haven't played the game yet, though the "setting" of the story sounds quite interesting)
This man straight up gave a lecture about this tradition
Like your effort

harpyboy96

Sep 30, 2022
Anyone managed to progress through the cemetery? I kept getting stuck at round 34 and it won't progress any further.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes