4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

hoomun

Dec 10, 2021
Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

- Route extended: Bezvallienne

- Double route extension: Timfalme

- 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
Someone get this man a crown and some slimjim beef jerky.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

- Route extended: Bezvallienne

- Double route extension: Timfalme

- 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
I could kiss you

Reactions: Kernium

Glyphics

Oct 30, 2020
Anyone else having issues running this on Joiplay? It usually works fine for me but this patch seems to be different. It just crashes after loading without taking me to the title screen.

Reactions: Downloader4

Blitz1997

May 5, 2019
Anyone else having issues running this on Joiplay? It usually works fine for me but this patch seems to be different. It just crashes after loading without taking me to the title screen.
Me having the same problem, you tried others version of the game?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Okay everyone, be honest. Was ANYBODY surprised that girl was the Queens daughter?
Nope.
And I haven't even played the last few updates.
Honestly, I always thought it was pretty obvious who she really was.

Teher

Nov 12, 2021
Crlixelle is so kind and cute,and she is also really beautiful and sexy!I feel like I already fell in love with her.It will be a sweet dream if have a grilfriend like her.

Reactions: Downloader4

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Anyone know how to unlock the last scene of croixelle in the gallery?
I got all of them. It took me a few attempts but I think your decisions in the beginning of the game make the difference in the long run. If your missing what I think you are.... Pick the options in support of the queen and Timfalme etc... then you be honest but corrupt the princess with lewd stuff/blackmailing. She likes being bullied but has a temper. GL!

Dec 18, 2020
I am still just waiting for my Cowgirl Waifu to get a route extension, I know it would take a few years before anything substantial appears but I am praying for it.
The game is so good but it is spreading itself so thin with so many characters and those side stories with the main characters, I like that they are adding stories the fans want but I want the main game to be done with polish.
I don't know how long the story is going to be for every route but considering how many routes there are and we are just beginning, this seems like this project will take up to 7 years depending on if they are trying to make full unique stories for each route.
Just voicing my opinion, I am too hype and I want to play it all fully but with slow progress, I am just not getting into it as I was when I first played it.
Anyways goodbye for now

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I am still just waiting for my Cowgirl Waifu to get a route extension, I know it would take a few years before anything substantial appears but I am praying for it.
The game is so good but it is spreading itself so thin with so many characters and those side stories with the main characters, I like that they are adding stories the fans want but I want the main game to be done with polish.
I don't know how long the story is going to be for every route but considering how many routes there are and we are just beginning, this seems like this project will take up to 7 years depending on if they are trying to make full unique stories for each route.
Just voicing my opinion, I am too hype and I want to play it all fully but with slow progress, I am just not getting into it as I was when I first played it.
Anyways goodbye for now
Margarita is top waifu
Best girl.jpg

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes