4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why is Kendra insisting on bringing her there? Does she wants to make her sister see the world with different eyes? Is all this just some mental twisted game of hers that she does for fun, or is it because she misses her? So many possibilites!
She's a petty asshole and cartoonishly evil. I don't think you need to think too hard about this.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
This is a great image every time I see it but it bothers me so much the straps on the right doesn't reach her shoulder. it just vanished in her hair...
Hahaha I was too caught up with the image itself that I didn't notice that.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
And Vai'klis was just so cute. Both her and Redew don't seem to fit in Homaspernia. But, was the giantess always like this...?
Agreed, but her update was too short, just some dialogue and 1 scene in bed. Like Diula, Vai'klis is too far behind in story and making this litlle updates don't help her

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I was actually surprised by how much content Diuls had for so few updates...
Then I played through the Tiamflame route and realized Regina's, Naya's, Madea's, and Diula's all don't have that much content in comparison
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiuk87

Jul 7, 2022
Hello, I downloaded a version in Spanish but it weighs 1.4 GB. Do you know how to make it smaller?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Hey, would anyone be willing to tell me what happens if you cheat on cow waifu (Margarita)? I'm not brav- scummy enough to do it to her.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Hey, would anyone be willing to tell me what happens if you cheat on cow waifu (Margarita)? I'm not brav- scummy enough to do it to her.
bad end.png
One strike gives you Kive's animosity, Two strikes and you're out. Be a good boyfriend to your loving cowgirl

Reactions: larkpie

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
yandere mod on
She's already a touch yandere even before you have a chance to fool around with Kive, I had a feeling fuckin' around would result in findin' out- wasn't certain it'd result in life privilege expiration, but had a reasonable assumption when the topic of previous "destined" partners came up

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
They split the game into two separate ones: One with only the main characters (plus school), and one with only the guest characters

Apr 29, 2020
In other words, the latter are discontinued indefinitely (which I consider to be a kick to the groin for fans of Zanna and Ryis, me included) and the former are gonna be the main spotlights of attention from now on.
Honestly in my opinion if they want to make the side main characters have equal value to the likes of Seinaru for example, they should not hold back on characters like Helga, for peepsake she's a Tomboy Gargoyle with abs, she may not be as top and bottom heavy as Ryis but she's the best alternative we now have and I would be insulted if she isn't given enough recognition to be divided into her own individual route.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I didn't realize they were axing guest routes entirely, I just thought they weren't accepting any new guest characters.
Ryis wasn't bad but not quite my cuppa- Zanna was fantastic, but I personally loved Roxanne the most- cute gobbo thespian with a size complex and a domineering side is just aces
Also, my fucking brother, recognizing spunky genki teasing tomboy superiority, even with the absolute blue balls cocktease she gives so far I love her so much

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes