4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Espero una escena de trio con Mayren, Kendra y MC ahora que Kendra hizo que su hermana fuera de visita a Homoespernia y esta en la casa de Kendra :)

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
In other words, the latter are discontinued indefinitely (which I consider to be a kick to the groin for fans of Zanna and Ryis, me included) and the former are gonna be the main spotlights of attention from now on.
Honestly in my opinion if they want to make the side main characters have equal value to the likes of Seinaru for example, they should not hold back on characters like Helga, for peepsake she's a Tomboy Gargoyle with abs, she may not be as top and bottom heavy as Ryis but she's the best alternative we now have and I would be insulted if she isn't given enough recognition to be divided into her own individual route.
I was devastated at the news, Ryis is in my top 3 giantesses (with Regina and Margarita) and after guests got cut I realized
Among the main cast there is no "butt" focused characters, Bel and Ryis were the closest to that imo, and I know we get a bit of that every blue moon with other characters, but I really enjoyed these 2 cause of that (until Bel started talking down on the MC, but that is my own tastes)
Don't get me wrong I do love tits, but I'm more of an ass guy, so them getting cut was a bit of a downer

Apr 29, 2020
I didn't realize they were axing guest routes entirely, I just thought they weren't accepting any new guest characters.
Ryis wasn't bad but not quite my cuppa- Zanna was fantastic, but I personally loved Roxanne the most- cute gobbo thespian with a size complex and a domineering side is just aces
Also, my fucking brother, recognizing spunky genki teasing tomboy superiority, even with the absolute blue balls cocktease she gives so far I love her so much
Fun fact, I actually placed Roxanne and Helga on a tier with Zanna and Ryis titled True class of culture in a Giant Guardians tier list.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
In other words, the latter are discontinued indefinitely (which I consider to be a kick to the groin for fans of Zanna and Ryis, me included) and the former are gonna be the main spotlights of attention from now on.
Honestly in my opinion if they want to make the side main characters have equal value to the likes of Seinaru for example, they should not hold back on characters like Helga, for peepsake she's a Tomboy Gargoyle with abs, she may not be as top and bottom heavy as Ryis but she's the best alternative we now have and I would be insulted if she isn't given enough recognition to be divided into her own individual route.
I’ll just say this… they’re close to adding the amount of characters they want to have routes for now…. They’ll add more in the future… I believe they said they wanted to add 20 for now (could’ve changed/not confirmed)… it’s currently at 17… The Queen is confirmed to have a route… you can think of what other characters deserve the other spots….

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I’ll just say this… they’re close to adding the amount of characters they want to have routes for now…. They’ll add more in the future… I believe they said they wanted to add 20 for now (could’ve changed/not confirmed)… it’s currently at 17… The Queen is confirmed to have a route… you can think of what other characters deserve the other spots….
Would the maid twins count as one or two?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I hope they don't burn out, the game is already really expansive with tons of characters, routes, and variations- and they haven't even started the sea kingdom yet.
As for who will get routes, Helga better get one, the twin maids if they haven't already, then assuming they don't shitcan the ocean it'd probably be a few mermaids, counting the one we saw.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I hope they don't burn out, the game is already really expansive with tons of characters, routes, and variations- and they haven't even started the sea kingdom yet.
As for who will get routes, Helga better get one, the twin maids if they haven't already, then assuming they don't shitcan the ocean it'd probably be a few mermaids, counting the one we saw.
This is their full time Jobs and they're pretty passionate about this project! The Sea Kingdom they said is like an entirely new world and that they want to be further along in the continents content before they start with the sea kingdoms! And I'm pretty sure Helga getting a route hehehe

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Do you think 1 of those 3 characters that are left to add to the game is that dragon (a don't remember her name) that we meet in Yakuu's route?

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Do you think 1 of those 3 characters that are left to add to the game is that dragon (a don't remember her name) that we meet in Yakuu's route?
I think so… I asked Artical during the Ask me Anything Stream if there was going to be a dragoness story route, and he said yes… and that was before the introduction to Makla… I’m thinking that’s why we haven’t seen Yakuu updated in some time.. sooo I’m thinking for rn, the 3 characters (hypothetically, they might add more…(I mean they eventually will add a lot more) that’ll get routes will be the queen (confirmed), Makla, and Helga!

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Are there any girls who put you into their undies? I recall one teasing about it, I think it may have been Shiena, but she didn't follow through whoever it was
I know Yakuu makes you her undies and it looks like Margarita does, but she just keeps you under her skirt, if you slip you end up beneath her covered crotch

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Are there any girls who put you into their undies? I recall one teasing about it, I think it may have been Shiena, but she didn't follow through whoever it was
I know Yakuu makes you her undies and it looks like Margarita does, but she just keeps you under her skirt, if you slip you end up beneath her covered crotch
Regena and Hara did, I don't think anybody else does
gg0335.jpg gg0880.jpg

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Hey, ELSCHNY. Look what I found

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Bezvallienne, in her last scene so far.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Checking the game and the updated walkthrough, the parser that tracks Maryen's darker side in maryenencaja.

Back in May, I though it meant en caja (in box) due to the cell Evalin put her and the PC in to help Maryen deal with her inner darkness.

But seeing it appear again and increase in the latest scene if you don't stop her... it makes me think it's actually encaja (fits). As in Maryen is starting to fit in.

With her sister? With whoever Kendra wants her to meet in Homaspernia? With herself? I can't say.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes