4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Wait i just realised side stories are no longer in the main menu and i dont see any links to download GG:Guest Edition, does anybody know where to download it?

Hopefully this gets added to the main page

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
There’s also a split in Eliette’s path… Will these splits in established routes lead to different character routes? Who knows… but they aren’t leading to bad endings like u guessed…
In the future (far far far from now) when some routes are completed I would like to see diagram of how the routes lead one to another and how they split and change based on your decisions. I imagine it like a tree with all the ramifications of the routes.

Inooying

Aug 8, 2023
In the future (far far far from now) when some routes are completed I would like to see diagram of how the routes lead one to another and how they split and change based on your decisions. I imagine it like a tree with all the ramifications of the routes.
I could probably make them, I've (sadly) played through all the routes. (I say sadly cause I really hate homaspernia and that kinda thing)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I could probably make them, I've (sadly) played through all the routes. (I say sadly cause I really hate homaspernia and that kinda thing)
Yeah fuck them homaspernia bitchs, except for Vai'Klis. Kive's route is the only one I didn't play, I just can do that to Margarita.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah fuck them homaspernia bitchs, except for Vai'Klis. Kive's route is the only one I didn't play, I just can do that to Margarita.
Hey now, Pyeka's actually really sweet, especially for Homaspernia. She, at least so far seems to genuinely care about you, and the only people she's eaten (at least in my playthrough) was a dead guy, and the willing.

My only complaint about her route is how binary it is, you either can be full-on Kool-aid drinking "UwU eat me goddess I'm yummy-nummy in your tummy" or a sniveling little rat "oh I don't want to hurt the moral and upstanding Homaspernia citizens, I just don't wanna die" I want a third route where you get to say "Listen, I don't have a problem with you having cultists, nor helping you eat what are most likely incredibly evil Homaspernia nobles, but I aint doing it out of devotion to a goddess, I'm doing it because I while at first I merely wanted to be between snek titties, now I wish only to be a permanent resident of snek heart"

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah she is just soooo sweet that she wants the MC to go around taking people to her only to rebuild her kingdom, make an alliance with Homaspernia and quite possibly attack Keisimia. If thats not the most sweetest thing to do I just might be stupid.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well one of the things i see here is you never going to get power's because who ever is behind your amnisea is not going to let you do anything she does not like. after all who ever she is has you under her thumb evern if you don't like it. see wins anless the dev say's other wise

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah she is just soooo sweet that she wants the MC to go around taking people to her only to rebuild her kingdom, make an alliance with Homaspernia and quite possibly attack Keisimia. If thats not the most sweetest thing to do I just might be stupid.
Hey, I'm comparing her to girls like Kendra, Yakuu, and Nyxmay- next to them she is a saint. One thing I really don't like about Vai'Klis is how she defends Kendra and Nyxmay's actions, saying "oh you're so wise for not judging people based on first impressions"
OK hold on bitch, when those first impressions are killing innocent people for fun, I absolutely have the right to judge based on that first impression, and if that wasn't enough her second, third, fourth, and fifth impressions are equally as bad- caring for one person actually makes her worse, because you can't be upset at a soulless monster incapable of empathy or care, it's just a beast- the fact she is capable of those emotions, and still indulges in such wanton sadism condemns her actions further, lady.

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
mispero que si Mayren esta en homospernia ya sea por que Kendra la invito, que se corra la voz y que esa noticia llegue a los oidos de Yakuu y Pyeka, seria interesante evr como las guardianas del infierno interactuan en su territorio cn otra guardiana de afuera. Esta sería una buena oportunidad de ver como se llevan las guardias del infierno con otras ya vemos las interacciones de lycan y vidrien. Y esta seria una oportunidad para Yaku de saber mas sobre el motivo de porque se caen las islas

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hey, I'm comparing her to girls like Kendra, Yakuu, and Nyxmay- next to them she is a saint. One thing I really don't like about Vai'Klis is how she defends Kendra and Nyxmay's actions, saying "oh you're so wise for not judging people based on first impressions"
OK hold on bitch, when those first impressions are killing innocent people for fun, I absolutely have the right to judge based on that first impression, and if that wasn't enough her second, third, fourth, and fifth impressions are equally as bad- caring for one person actually makes her worse, because you can't be upset at a soulless monster incapable of empathy or care, it's just a beast- the fact she is capable of those emotions, and still indulges in such wanton sadism condemns her actions further, lady.
No one in the game is unbiased. Morality and perception of the world are all over the place with all the girls we can meet and romance.

That Vai'klis disapproves of you saying her friends are monsters doesn't make you wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
__Story__

It was inevitable we’d get the confrontation between the two sisters. Give us some history and development for both parties. The update overall is more of a for Kendra and Maryen’s meeting, and such, there’s quite the anticipation to what Kendra has in store for Maryen and how Maryen will react. Which I am really looking forward to seeing.

There’s also the nature of what could potentially happen and how much of it can branch out differently. Aspects like: How Maryen would view the protagonist who is with Kendra? Would she still want to save him? The significance of the vow between the sisters if that was chosen and whether that will affect the story, like the broken leg. The conspiracy to take advantage of the falling kingdom and whether Kendra has a part to play in that matter.

Would it escalate to potential war? And how would that play out with the other events happening in the background? And the relationship, if there is any, between Yakuu and Maryen who have little of interaction compared to Regina and Madea.

There’s a lot to think about with how things are setting up and how they could play out. And this set up is a huge step in where that direction will play out.

With those thoughts, it reinforces how much I like the diversity and difference of relationships between the characters. Making potential interactions fun to think about.

I like how the choice of stories updated here balance out. You have Kendra and Maryen’s intersecting stories which are very plot heavy and as such, full of tension for what could happen.
Whereas Vai’Klis was more small scaled and personal.

It’s a good mix to leave us in anticipation but also feeling satisfied with some comfort.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
__Kendra__
I don’t have a lot to say about Kendra for her route specifically. If anything, it’s in Maryen’s route where she showed some interesting character moments. Like how she wants to educate Maryen with how authority is wielded around Homaspernia is through power and fear.

I liked the choice of choosing to sit on the empty house vs the one full of people. I thought choosing to sit on the empty house would cause a reminiscent moment to how the two met. But then again, Kendra doesn’t seem to be the type who wants to remember such small things.

I am very curious how much of a divergence choosing the empty house would be in reflection to Maryen. Like would we get the choice of going with Maryen from being retaliatory to Homaspernia customs? Or how Maryen would view us for being more bloodthirsty and violent.

It’s kind of eyebrow raising that the interesting things I found with Kendra’s route, had little involvement with Kendra and more so focuses on her relationship with her sister.

Probably because I personally find Kendra … not as interesting compared to Maryen. That and I’m 95% sure she can’t be redeemed. But I’d be open to seeing how Artical handles that if he does go with that route.

Come to think of it, the fact there’s a demoness nun. If Kendra does end up switching between cruelty to morally conscious … I can’t help but think that demoness nun would serve a role as a antithesis or parallel to Kendra.

But that’s just a ~~game~~ theory. Haha.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
__Vai’Klis__

A very sweet short update. I’m starting to really like Vai’Klis as this kindred spirit (both figuratively and literally) to the MC. It’s kind of refreshing to have this softer and more comforting story in the kingdom that is the equivalent to *Hazbin Hotel’s* Hell. It’s like a small light in this sea of darkness. There’s a symbolic irony there that I’m kind of terrified to say. But I really like this little story.

Vai’s story feels very reminiscent to Bezvallienne’s story: Where the theme for both is finding closure and moving behind their traumas through companionship. However, unlike other stories that have that similar theme, these two stories are more distanced from any overarching conflicts and smaller-scale. Where the conflict has little to do with the stakes of the world or a matter of life or death, but that they just behave mundanely. No stakes, no life or death. Just their own personal troubles away from the conflict of others.

And that’s refreshing to see more of that, as much as I love the intrigue and narrative of the more overarching stories.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
__Maryen__

As I said before, because this update seems more focused on setting up the meeting between Maryen and Kendra, there isn’t a lot I can say in terms of what I learned about them from the update.

It does fuel me with intrigue on learning more between them and how Maryen will act in a territory unknown to her. I really liked seeing her more aggressive side and the potential that can go with her character development and what we speculate about her.

I look forward to where this story can go.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think all of the giants let there emotions out but the ones in hellspirna kind like they way they are and see the ones they call good goods as lame for careing for tinys.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
No one in the game is unbiased. Morality and perception of the world are all over the place with all the girls we can meet and romance.

That Vai'klis disapproves of you saying her friends are monsters doesn't make you wrong.
Right, I want to specify that I don't have any issue with her writing, I think the game's writing is pretty great overall (minus maybe a few tinies being suicidally aggressive with giantesses, like the dumbass ignoring Maeryn's command to leave MC alone, or the orc that attacked Kendra- drunk or not, attacking an invincible giantess is a little bit of a stretch)

Also, god I hope they don't try to go for a redemption angle with Kendra, she does *not* deserve it.
That's another gold star I want to award to the writer, is that there are so many different views the giantesses have on the world, and the game thus far at least doesn't seem to be condemning or upholding any one over another. Eliete is a very sweet girl, but hearing how she spared the dragoness who murdered people for fun really made me appreciate Regina just that much more.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you for get that eliete is an angle so yea i think she hates to hurt people just look what happens when she hurts the mc she freaks out.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Right, I want to specify that I don't have any issue with her writing, I think the game's writing is pretty great overall (minus maybe a few tinies being suicidally aggressive with giantesses, like the dumbass ignoring Maeryn's command to leave MC alone, or the orc that attacked Kendra- drunk or not, attacking an invincible giantess is a little bit of a stretch)

Also, god I hope they don't try to go for a redemption angle with Kendra, she does *not* deserve it.
That's another gold star I want to award to the writer, is that there are so many different views the giantesses have on the world, and the game thus far at least doesn't seem to be condemning or upholding any one over another. Eliete is a very sweet girl, but hearing how she spared the dragoness who murdered people for fun really made me appreciate Regina just that much more.
I mean… truthfully your most likely going to choose if you want to redeem Kendra or not… it’ll be up to you if you want that to happen… just like with Maryen, and her being evil or if you want her to be the loving/good willed Maryen… your choices not only affect your relationships with characters but other things as well…

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I mean… truthfully your most likely going to choose if you want to redeem Kendra or not… it’ll be up to you if you want that to happen… just like with Maryen, and her being evil or if you want her to be the loving/good willed Maryen… your choices not only affect your relationships with characters but other things as well…
Most likely, yeah.

Not to mention if we support the war between Lycalis and Viridice or not. That seems a pretty big consequence.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes