4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Most likely, yeah.

Not to mention if we support the war between Lycalis and Viridice or not. That seems a pretty big consequence.
Yeah Artical said he wanted to make it feel like we’re in that world… there’s many routes for character and even relationships that can change between the Mc and giantesses… I’d just say be wary of ur choices

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The biggest changes I've noticed so far we can influence in are:

-The likeliness of a war between Lycalis and Viridice.

-Whether Maryen learns to deal with her darker aspects of her pesonality, or starts to be consumed by them.

-If Madea gives in to the pressure and quits being a Guardian, or she endures and keeps doing her best to keep the situation from deteriorating.

The other options seem lesser (like Regina, Sheina, Aureis and Caeris destroying buildings and ships if the PC expresses interest on that) and or the result of the PC starting that route (like Pyeka having the PC help her in rebuilding her empire).

Some routes are too short to show if they involve impactful choices like that. Though so far with Yakuu is simply surviving as she tries to destroy your will to make you perfectly obedient and submissive. Nyxmay... Feels more like a mystery. Her route seems to revolve about what made her change into the sadist she is today.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah Artical said he wanted to make it feel like we’re in that world… there’s many routes for character and even relationships that can change between the Mc and giantesses… I’d just say be wary of ur choices
Oh, this game is good at making you feel the consequences of your actions. So many bad ends...

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Do you have an inside track on the game or something? The way you talk makes it sound like you're in communication with the devs

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

SpacemanDeluxe

Sep 10, 2023
Hello friends, today I learned (And I could be wrong) that on average, Maryen gets an update once every five months. Really put things into perspective y'know? Now you may be wondering... "Mr. Random Guy that just came out of nowhere, why are you telling us this?"

Well you see, as a Maryen fan, I felt pain when I found out about this and I need to just mention it. I'm still excited for future updates though, cause I have a lot of characters that I like.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
There’s not really any “Bad ends” in any of their routes… no matter what path you take… the only path that leads to a true bad ending is one of Margaritas routes..
I'd say dying is a bad end- Eliete's is absolutely soul crushing if you decide to experiment and see what happens if you stay perfectly still in her stocking

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
im abit confused with maryen route i have played it all but i remember that she can accepted a command from kendra does this lead to something diff in her route. because i think there is a route with the command and one without the command

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
im abit confused with maryen route i have played it all but i remember that she can accepted a command from kendra does this lead to something diff in her route. because i think there is a route with the command and one without the command
I checked both the walkthrough and by myself, and there is no difference. At least, not yet.

Now that Kendra wants to 'spend time' with Maryen, though? Perhaps that will change.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
An entire month has passed and no new android port...
I understand the desire to play, but be patient. Someone actually bothers to port the game to mobile, and the last thing they need is someone complauning for an update.

If you want to play now, you could download Joiplay and run the Windows version on it. It's what I do.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would say depinding on what you call a good end and a bad one. in the eyes of those who hate and treat tiny's like toy's to break are those who just wish every one gaint and tiny's alike live in peace. but in the end we will find out who she really is the one who held us captive. the who we are is still a mystery too.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I don’t think a lot of people remember that there’s a choice in the very beginning of the game… that will most likely affect Maryen path… Maryen making a promise to Kendra in which the screen flashes for a second… and that was it… I wonder what will happen… now I can’t remember if I did that or not Haha

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Although I know it's selfish, I want every update to have Margarita content, she's like a sun in the world of giants that warms my heart
And I want a Maryen storyline continuation, simply because it ends on a cliffhanger. It's just rude: you are on that tense scene, something important is about to happen, your life is on the line and... "TO BE CONTINUED". End the scene at least god damnit.

UPD: Yes, I know that 0.3.42 extends the story, I didn't noticed it got updated untill now.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes