4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Margarita or Madea, in the last update of Margarita she promise (at least in my save) a reward so I want to see what she does (obviously is sex but I would like to think that she is gonna do something different)
I wish that she'd go visit her family, like she mentioned some time ago in her route. And have the MC tag along, probably stuffed in her ass as before.

Also ffs give Lycalis more routes than just Naya and Madea. Viridice at least has an optimistic bent to it, is a cool kingdom, and you meet a bunch of characters like the elf teacher. Lycalis is just plain boring as a kingdom, which is wasted potential as it could easily have had multiple monster girl giantesses: arachnes, mommy bears (for the sweet mommy dom content), harpies, yetis and so on, and focus on the interactions between all of these races. It is so devoid of any distinguishing qualities that if it weren't for the whole war plot you could remove Lycalis from the story and replace it with a tribal neutral territory employing Madea and Naya as guardians and pretty much nothing in the story would change.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I wish that she'd go visit her family, like she mentioned some time ago in her route. And have the MC tag along, probably stuffed in her ass as before.

Also ffs give Lycalis more routes than just Naya and Madea. Viridice at least has an optimistic bent to it, is a cool kingdom, and you meet a bunch of characters like the elf teacher. Lycalis is just plain boring as a kingdom, which is wasted potential as it could easily have had multiple monster girl giantesses: arachnes, mommy bears (for the sweet mommy dom content), harpies, yetis and so on, and focus on the interactions between all of these races. It is so devoid of any distinguishing qualities that if it weren't for the whole war plot you could remove Lycalis from the story and replace it with a tribal neutral territory employing Madea and Naya as guardians and pretty much nothing in the story would change.
If I remember right, recently with Madea we learned about a frozen potion of Lycalis with a frost tribe so maybe we really could get a yeti or a polar bear or something. Personally, I want another lamia not crazy about eating me. I love Lamias but I really don't care that much about Pyka, her insane cult, or that dump Homaspernia she lives in.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Margarita or Madea, in the last update of Margarita she promise (at least in my save) a reward so I want to see what she does (obviously is sex but I would like to think that she is gonna do something different)
Tall glass of milk and baby-making?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
also what is nezumicon?
Another giantess visual novel one of the devs is co-creating with a different artist. It's a lot more tame than giant guardians so far. I'm not really interested in it until things progress more or get some more spicy scenes. It's still really early in its life so I'm not too sure how it'll go.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
If I remember right, recently with Madea we learned about a frozen potion of Lycalis with a frost tribe so maybe we really could get a yeti or a polar bear or something. Personally, I want another lamia not crazy about eating me. I love Lamias but I really don't care that much about Pyka, her insane cult, or that dump Homaspernia she lives in.
dont remember a frozen potion did i miss something in her route?

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Yeah I was also wanting that to happen, with the difference that she would carry the MC between her boobs
Boobs are fine, just that it's boring, look at Regina's route for instance where you do next to nothing with them. Ass means there's more potential for shenanigans, such as to tease or not to tease her (and god forbid you're on the yandere route in that case).

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Boobs are fine, just that it's boring, look at Regina's route for instance where you do next to nothing with them. Ass means there's more potential for shenanigans, such as to tease or not to tease her (and god forbid you're on the yandere route in that case).
Okay now I have to step up, first of all boobs are just as good as asses (if not even better), second don't even think again on comparing Regina's body to Margarita's, their bodies are very different and third no I'm not in her yandere route because I always made decisions that makes her happy and I always stay loyal to her. So think twice before talking again buddy I'm watching you *looks intently into his eyes*

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Okay now I have to step up, first of all boobs are just as good as asses (if not even better), second don't even think again on comparing Regina's body to Margarita's, their bodies are very different and third no I'm not in her yandere route because I always made decisions that makes her happy and I always stay loyal to her. So think twice before talking again buddy I'm watching you *looks intently into his eyes*
Fucc now I'm on the cowgirl cult watchlist :illuminati:. I think yanderes can be great characters if written properly, and I braved untold suffering on Nyxmay's route to reach Vai'Klis, so sacrificing loyalty is a small price to pay in comparison for potentially interesting content with Margarita.

Also, I don't care about whether boobs or asses are better, or who's better in Regina vs Margarita. Was just mentioning that most of the boob content is just safely carrying the MC while traveling, but the ass/pussy content can go anywhere from teasing, entrapment and/or femdom regardless of whether the giantess is traveling or not. If le cowgirl giantess is traveling, I'm stowing myself beneath her.

Apr 29, 2020
Change the title of Cow Cult to Bakunyuu Church then we could be cooking with some variety;
1698556225870.png 1698556252389.png

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Also, I don't care about whether boobs or asses are better, or who's better in Regina vs Margarita. Was just mentioning that most of the boob content is just safely carrying the MC while traveling, but the ass/pussy content can go anywhere from teasing, entrapment and/or femdom regardless of whether the giantess is traveling or not. If le cowgirl giantess is traveling, I'm stowing myself beneath her.
Ah ok then if that's the case I'm going to agree with you, yes so far the boob content is a little meh (except for the scene with Margarita in her her room) but I hope in future updates we will see something a little more interesting (like maybe boob vore :sneaky::sneaky:)

Reactions: Glyphics

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I think you don't get it buddy it's not just about the body, it's also about who that cow girl is and how she is. I think some learning lessons are in order to put this thread in the right path, don't you think so Chumgum?
Magarita's sweet personality *is* also important, it's not just her body. Though I do kinda like the name "Bakunyuu Church" but I don't think it'll catch on.

Apr 29, 2020
For shame you two, that chick I showed as an example is a high example of heavily underrated Bakunyuu girls, she legit has a jack of all trades tomboy personality that I could bet is a rare combo with that hair and height.
You won't find as many tomboy characters with such a visual combo as her nowadays, but do tell me otherwise of similar characteristics.
On another note is anyone gonna share the new Nezumicon update or not at all?

popman24

Jan 4, 2020
It’s been awhile since the new update for Nezumicon been released, since the month is practically over might as well wait for the next new update

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes