4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
For shame you two, that chick I showed as an example is a high example of heavily underrated Bakunyuu girls, she legit has a jack of all trades tomboy personality that I could bet is a rare combo with that hair and height.
You won't find as many tomboy characters with such a visual combo as her nowadays, but do tell me otherwise of similar characteristics.
On another note is anyone gonna share the new Nezumicon update or not at all?
Kiraka's great. Just wish there was more stuff with her. Just like Senran Kagura there's not that many doujins despite the sheer amount of fan service. I mean compare them to Fate. God damn, it's not even their job to be lewd, with fate it's usually just a bonus that a lot of the women look good.
Screenshot (2953).png
Screenshot (2954).png
Screenshot (2955).png

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
how long do you guys think giant guardians will take to be finished cause when that day comes its going to be sad af

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
For shame you two, that chick I showed as an example is a high example of heavily underrated Bakunyuu girls, she legit has a jack of all trades tomboy personality that I could bet is a rare combo with that hair and height.
You won't find as many tomboy characters with such a visual combo as her nowadays, but do tell me otherwise of similar characteristics.
On another note is anyone gonna share the new Nezumicon update or not at all?
Not at all Claches… On another note, I need a Helga route :ROFLMAO:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
how long do you guys think giant guardians will take to be finished cause when that day comes its going to be sad af
In some way yeah it's gonna be a little sad when the game is finish but on the other hand I can't wait for that day to come, I just want to know how all of the routes ends (some more than others, fuck you Homaspernia bitches, except sweet Vai'Klis)

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I want to see how the relation keeps progressing between Croixelle and the mc, and in which funny accident they will get involved in next

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I want to see how the relation keeps progressing between Croixelle and the mc, and in which funny accident they will get involved in next
I got the feeling that she will reveal against her mother because of what she said to her about the MC (that she don't mess around with the MC because he's a peasant), obviously much more in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Depending on ur choices it seems like you can have a respectful/“Knightful” path with her or more of an…Annoying horndog…or more like “Insect” path with her… it’ll be interesting to see how they play that out since the queen is also getting a route and that might revolve around healing the queens broken heart or more of a servant type of relationship

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I got the feeling that she will reveal against her mother because of what she said to her about the MC (that she don't mess around with the MC because he's a peasant), obviously much more in the future.
That sounds like something that would happen near the endgame of the route, assuming you chose to support her in every situation and saying nice things about her (and not being horny).

Depending on ur choices it seems like you can have a respectful/“Knightful” path with her or more of an…Annoying horndog…or more like “Insect” path with her… it’ll be interesting to see how they play that out since the queen is also getting a route and that might revolve around healing the queens broken heart or more of a servant type of relationship
I still find hard to think that the queen can actually fall for the mc, but let's see how it happens.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
That sounds like something that would happen near the endgame of the route, assuming you chose to support her in every situation and saying nice things about her (and not being horny).

I still find hard to think that the queen can actually fall for the mc, but let's see how it happens.
Who knows tbh, their routes are still in early development and the queen hasn’t even gotten her route yet… so I’m just basing my observation off of the brief interactions we had with her… I personally can’t wait for her route! Off Note: I’m Hoping for a Helga and Makla Route hahaha

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
In some way yeah it's gonna be a little sad when the game is finish but on the other hand I can't wait for that day to come, I just want to know how all of the routes ends (some more than others, fuck you Homaspernia bitches, except sweet Vai'Klis)
"Fuck you Homaspernia bitches", huh. Have you ever wondered, how did Vai'Klis die? Don't you think that a murder commited by Kendra hence declaring a war against her family, which she loved, must've had a very serious reason, like, for example, vengeance? Don't you think that someone like her should've had a very serious reason to actually cry over someone's death? Also a death of someone with kind heart yet strength big enough to literally materialize from etheral form with magic after her death probably couldn't be an accident, don't you think? The power to put down someone like her must be equal hence really high, perhaps high enough to "send the the whole kingdom flying", if you know what I mean. Do you remember mentions of "purifying army" in a dialogue about angels and heaven? Do you not remember sweet Vai'Klis's words about how much MC don't know about Nyxmay and Kendra's past? Don't you remember a dreams about Nyxmay's old life?

I can't say for sure ofc, but after going through Homaspernia and Keisiema storylines I think that situation between them is not as simple as: "We're good, you're bad, let's be enemies", and if you think long enough, you might start to doubt who is actually good and who is bad between those two. Homaspernia does not really spread their ways of living to other kingdoms, while "purifying army" sounds like something invasive and destructive.

That's what i like about this game, it's lore is actually pretty deep, despite the fact that it's a fetish game made by 2 people or something. You don't really expect that level, so it feels much better than it could.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
"Fuck you Homaspernia bitches", huh. Have you ever wondered, how did Vai'Klis die? Don't you think that a murder commited by Kendra hence declaring a war against her family, which she loved, must've had a very serious reason, like, for example, vengeance? Don't you think that someone like her should've had a very serious reason to actually cry over someone's death? Also a death of someone with kind heart yet strength big enough to literally materialize from etheral form with magic after her death probably couldn't be an accident, don't you think? The power to put down someone like her must be equal hence really high, perhaps high enough to "send the the whole kingdom flying", if you know what I mean. Do you remember mentions of "purifying army" in a dialogue about angels and heaven? Do you not remember sweet Vai'Klis's words about how much MC don't know about Nyxmay and Kendra's past? Don't you remember a dreams about Nyxmay's old life?

I can't say for sure ofc, but after going through Homaspernia and Keisiema storylines I think that situation between them is not as simple as: "We're good, you're bad, let's be enemies", and if you think long enough, you might start to doubt who is actually good and who is bad between those two. Homaspernia does not really spread their ways of living to other kingdoms, while "purifying army" sounds like something invasive and destructive.

That's what i like about this game, it's lore is actually pretty deep, despite the fact that it's a fetish game made by 2 people or something. You don't really expect that level, so it feels much better than it could.
It's a clash of cultures, values, morals, points of view...

Both those of the characters and the players.

So many perspectives, and each believes their to be the good one, the better one.

Perhaps there is no good or true answer, only our own, subjective ones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Jul 12, 2021
Regardless of their reasons for those actions, in the present all they do is go and slaughter innocent people for fun, sell people into slavery, dehumanize any tiny they come across, and try to convince/corrupt others to their sinful ways, upholding them as if they are the 'truth'.
The only mercy they will find is the sweet embrace of death
Edit: Tho I will admit I have not considered the revenge angle there...I would have figured Vai'Kliss was already dead, and Kendra did what she did to stop the crusades from killing all undead from Homaspernia, which included Vai'Kliss.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Still I don't see Eliette or Maryen going around killing people just for the fun of it, I don't care who Kendra or Nyxmay were in the past, what matters is what they are doing now and Vai'Klis didn't always have that ability, after her death I remember that Kendra and Nyxmay did something to her body to make her come back and that result in her being some sort of a ghost giantess (they never explain exactly what). And yeah I remember perfecttly well about the purifying armys, I never said the people of the heaven kingdom are perfect or totally good but thay at least don't have a FUCKING DEATH COLISEUM as a main attraction on the city or slaves or people dead in the middle of the street just because some giantess decide to kill them. The people of Keisiema might not accept the undead as living people but they at least don't do any of the the crazy shit that happens in Homaspernia and in Eliette route we already see what happens to someone that stays as an undead for a long period of time.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Still I don't see Eliette or Maryen going around killing people just for the fun of it, I don't care who Kendra or Nyxmay were in the past, what matters is what they are doing now and Vai'Klis didn't always have that ability, after her death I remember that Kendra and Nyxmay did something to her body to make her come back and that result in her being some sort of a ghost giantess (they never explain exactly what). And yeah I remember perfecttly well about the purifying armys, I never said the people of the heaven kingdom are perfect or totally good but thay at least don't have a FUCKING DEATH COLISEUM as a main attraction on the city or slaves or people dead in the middle of the street just because some giantess decide to kill them. The people of Keisiema might not accept the undead as living people but they at least don't do any of the the crazy shit that happens in Homaspernia and in Eliette route we already see what happens to someone that stays as an undead for a long period of time.
Keisiema also has a valid reason to purify. Undead have their souls slowly crumbling away into nothing. That's bad, VERY bad. No matter how much people care for Vai'klis if they don't let her pass on she'll suffer a fate worse than death. Heaven kingdom is justified.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Alright yall everyone take a chill pill, there’s positives and negatives to each kingdom/characters! there’s No need to get aggressive with each other! :) Tbh every character in this game, will view you differently based on ur dialogue choices, act a different way and among other things… that’s what makes GG great! Side note: each characters ending will be different based on ur choices… (sorry I’m just trying to change the subject hahaha)

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes