4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
see you later comrades i'm go to do NNN
before i go what is your first route? if i remember correctly mine is haramunia (im kinda og by the way)
I was stuck with Yakuu the first time around, I was really worried the whole game might had been S&M city before retracing my steps... All because I thought it was a pure H game and it was a good idea to try flirting with Kendra.

Ironic

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Jokes on you, I love yanderes.

Margarta has
Huge breasts and cake
good cook
Lets you keep your bones intact
Genuinely loves you
MILK

Yakuu has
Smaller chest
Never cooks for you
Inflicts pain upon you often
Probably doesn't even remember your name
Your a slave to her and cannot EVER speak your mind or call her out. Ever
Kills you more than any giantess in the game
Margarita can’t fight
She’s emotionally unstabled
She knows Kive does acts of seduction on her potential lovers because she can’t handle the truth that not everyone wants love.
Her selfish desire of wanting love because it’s “destiny” is some kind dumb Disney film plot..
(Of course a lot of these thing are choices based but every character has flaws, some like good some like bad, it’s whatever flavor u like! So don’t take these points to seriously)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Margarita can’t fight
She’s emotionally unstabled
She knows Kive does acts of seduction on her potential lovers because she can’t handle the truth that not everyone wants love.
Her selfish desire of wanting love because it’s “destiny” is some kind dumb Disney film plot..
(Of course a lot of these thing are choices based but every character has flaws, some like good some like bad, it’s whatever flavor u like! So don’t take these points to seriously)
Are you implying that Yakuu of all people is sound? No sadist is sane.

Reactions: Breggle

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
Looks like the devs are taking a mystery box approach to things now. Which is bullshit because now legit patrons don't know what they're getting unless they pay up.
Scummy af. Not only were they getting 5 minutes of content for their favorite characters few times throught year, now they wont even know if its them.

• Sad
Reactions: Chumgum

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.42 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 145 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Downloader4

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
You know what
I'll be the hero just this once

Giant Guardians version 0.3.43

Here is the new version.
Happy Halloween!! ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Bill)
- Halloween special: Vai'Klis (Sponsored by Corbear)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- The Halloween special is located in: Side stories -> Halloween special
GENERAL NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
Damn so I just realized I made a blunder
If I had waited 1 day I could've had the memebership for the next 2 updates
My bad

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
You know what
I'll be the hero just this once

Giant Guardians version 0.3.43

Here is the new version.
Happy Halloween!! ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ

Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Bill)
- Halloween special: Vai'Klis (Sponsored by Corbear)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- The Halloween special is located in: Side stories -> Halloween special
GENERAL NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
Thank you so much! Your heroism will make you a legend!

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I was stuck with Yakuu the first time around, I was really worried the whole game might had been S&M city before retracing my steps... All because I thought it was a pure H game and it was a good idea to try flirting with Kendra.

Ironic
Oh my poor brother, must had been a traumatic experience

• Sad
Reactions: Chumgum
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes