4.90 star(s) 28 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
Alright yall everyone take a chill pill, there’s positives and negatives to each kingdom/characters! there’s No need to get aggressive with each other! :) Tbh every character in this game, will view you differently based on ur dialogue choices, act a different way and among other things… that’s what makes GG great! Side note: each characters ending will be different based on ur choices… (sorry I’m just trying to change the subject hahaha)
Nice try, but nope
Arguing is too fun...We get to see different perspectives of these characters

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Alright yall everyone take a chill pill, there’s positives and negatives to each kingdom/characters! there’s No need to get aggressive with each other! :) Tbh every character in this game, will view you differently based on ur dialogue choices, act a different way and among other things… that’s what makes GG great! Side note: each characters ending will be different based on ur choices… (sorry I’m just trying to change the subject hahaha)
I don't think any of us got upset with this (at least I didn't), it is just fun to talk about the game and discuss how everyone thinks about it.

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Yakuu is Miles better than Margarita!!
Of course. Yakuu has a lot to offer, she's a fierce demoness with a perfect body and a sadistic nature. While Margharita has..: ... The only good trait is Yandere's nature, BUT this whole time was only once so wait and hope for an exceptional situation no thanks. Plus... She's just a cowgirl :D That's boring.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Of course. Yakuu has a lot to offer, she's a fierce demoness with a perfect body and a sadistic nature. While Margharita has..: ... The only good trait is Yandere's nature, BUT this whole time was only once so wait and hope for an exceptional situation no thanks. Plus... She's just a cowgirl :D That's boring.
Facts man, Yakuu is literally the General of the Hell Kingdom Military!! So much better than a farm cow who might be Yandere depending on ur choices

Reactions: GLMK2021

bigpatatobig

Mar 8, 2021
see you later comrades i'm go to do NNN
before i go what is your first route? if i remember correctly mine is haramunia (im kinda og by the way)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
*Takes out his rocket launcher*

Reactions: Chumgum

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Facts man, Yakuu is literally the General of the Hell Kingdom Military!! So much better than a farm cow who might be Yandere depending on ur choices
Jokes on you, I love yanderes.

Margarta has
Huge breasts and cake
good cook
Lets you keep your bones intact
Genuinely loves you
MILK

Yakuu has
Smaller chest
Never cooks for you
Inflicts pain upon you often
Probably doesn't even remember your name
Your a slave to her and cannot EVER speak your mind or call her out. Ever