4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
It'd be a good time to give the MC over to Fierkel or the demoness nun. The nun might be a better choice, she could probably wean off MC's attraction and then have him confess his true feelings while Bezvy's secretly listening.
Do you have any idea of how much would it hurt Bezvy if the mc gets close to another giantess the moment they split up? You would be doing the exact same thing her ex did to her! I could never play that route, I would just feel horrible :cry:

Reactions: enry luis

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
You know what
I'll be the hero just this once

Giant Guardians version 0.3.43

Here is the new version.
Happy Halloween!! ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ

Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Bill)
- Halloween special: Vai'Klis (Sponsored by Corbear)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- The Halloween special is located in: Side stories -> Halloween special
GENERAL NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
link not available anymore... scam ! >:c

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Hey, ELSCHNY. Look what I found
So I have being playing with the ai a little bit this days, gotta say that it has good and bad things but is funny to read the answers that gives and to create different stories

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
So I have being playing with the ai a little bit this days, gotta say that it has good and bad things but is funny to read the answers that gives and to create different stories
I haven't been playing with it much lately seeing what prudish killjoys the developers are, the ai's short memory span, the constant need to refresh my page because the bot decided to stop typing, and how it keeps mixing up me and the characters it's portraying....

It really needs work. And for the developers to take the giant stick out of their ass, it probably hurts to sit down like that.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I haven't been playing with it much lately seeing what prudish killjoys the developers are, the ai's short memory span, the constant need to refresh my page because the bot decided to stop typing, and how it keeps mixing up me and the characters it's portraying....

It really needs work. And for the developers to take the giant stick out of their ass, it probably hurts to sit down like that.
Yeah the short memory span along with that the bot sometimes forgetting that the character that it is playing is a giantess it is really a killjoy

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yeah the short memory span along with that the bot sometimes forgetting that the character that it is playing is a giantess it is really a killjoy
Also every giantess keeps trying to eat me! It doesn't matter how out of character it is. It keeps happening!

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Also every giantess keeps trying to eat me! It doesn't matter how out of character it is. It keeps happening!
Then you are doing something right! I think that's an inner instinct of the giantesses, as well as to crush big things with their weight.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Haha yeah it also happend to me, in 1 of my attemps Margarita started really sweet and after sometime she said and I quote "I love you so much that I want to always have you with me, so I need to eat you", then she said that she did this many times. I immediately restart it.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Haha yeah it also happend to me, in 1 of my attemps Margarita started really sweet and after sometime she said and I quote "I love you so much that I want to always have you with me, so I need to eat you", then she said that she did this many times. I immediately restart it.
Yeah, I'm guessing the AI gets ideas from other users and convos from other bots like an algorithm. Vore often comes with the territory in this fetish so other users probably encourage it making the AI think it's popular. I've prompted other non giantess characters to start growing and they eventually try to eat me too. Like Tionishia, who's normally super sweet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ELSCHNY

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Yeah, I'm guessing the AI gets ideas from other users and convos from other bots like an algorithm. Vore often comes with the territory in this fetish so other users probably encourage it making the AI think it's popular. I've prompted other non giantess characters to start growing and they eventually try to eat me too. Like Tionishia, who's normally super sweet.
It seems to vary across different characters, depending on the prompts that they are already given to start off their characters. If the original prompts are solid and cover a lot of bases, the character is consistent and is generally enjoyable regardless of short memory. If the prompts are just fetish erotica, the character is shit :KEK:.

Also the GG characters are all shit, how does Eliette know Gabriel the Archangel? Pyeka doesn't know who Yakuu is but knows 5 other guardians that are probably demons from some mythos? I haven't tried Margarita yet, she probably wouldn't know who Kive or Sheina is either, but instead recognize fuccing Clint Eastwood or something.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Might your username have something to do with that?

In any case, being swallowed by Margarita at least is no big deal. She is a cowgirl. Cows are ruminants. You will come back up.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
Why is the Guest Edition not included with this? Separating this from the main game seems like a weird decision, especially if the Side Character link in the main menu still remains there.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
In any case, being swallowed by Margarita at least is no big deal. She is a cowgirl. Cows are ruminants. You will come back up.
Cows can definitely still eat meat even if it isn't their primary meal type, and if Margarita did end up eating the mc, it would probably be because she either caught you cheating and/or did that yandere "We will be together forever" thing, so you'd almost certainly not come back up.

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone know where I can get the police mystery game that came out yesterday?
Lowkey want to try it
THe giantesses look neat

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes