4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
I think the reason the newest update of Nezumicon hasn't been shared here is because the interest has gone down a bit. Nezumicon is nowhere near as spicy as Giant Guardians and doesn't get updated nearly as much as GG, which is probably why interest has gone down for some(including me). If there's not a lot of interest, then there's less people to share the newest update.
Aye. GG updates 2 times every month and sometimes even adds 3 CGs. Nezumicon updates 1 time every month yet it either goes with 1 CG or 2 CGs. Now the key difference here is artist of course. Nezumicon's artist goes for certain proportions (as much as they could) and follow an already determined standart + good colouring and shading. CGs in Giant Guardians are highly inconsistent about proportions, angles and sometimes even colors hence it is easier to produce more art.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I think the reason the newest update of Nezumicon hasn't been shared here is because the interest has gone down a bit. Nezumicon is nowhere near as spicy as Giant Guardians and doesn't get updated nearly as much as GG, which is probably why interest has gone down for some(including me). If there's not a lot of interest, then there's less people to share the newest update.
Yesterday I checked kemono for the last update and still nothing, so maybe the people posting there also lost interest :cry:

Apr 29, 2020
John's a hypocrite as he keeps waving Asami's potential new scene like it's a bunch of keys on Discord, someone share the Nezumicon update to give him what for.
BTW here's a big tittied girl from ThirtySeven doing the Zero Two hip swing;

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
John's a hypocrite as he keeps waving Asami's potential new scene like it's a bunch of keys on Discord, someone share the Nezumicon update to give him what for.
BTW here's a big tittied girl from ThirtySeven doing the Zero Two hip swing;
claches wants a side of salt with his fries for all of the propaganda he's producing

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
come on people jonh has a right to there fav just like the cow cult. i like all the sexy gaints i mean i would have to do bonage on the hellspirna ones but i would make them see how good it is though lol.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Want to know the difference between me and John? I ain't afraid to show new material for GG fans to indulge;
View attachment 3068779 View attachment 3068788
View attachment 3068817 View attachment 3068822
View attachment 3068835 View attachment 3068849
View attachment 3068863
these characters belong to ThirtySeven so here's the F95 page of Fantasy Opposite for those who want to see how the game is; https://f95zone.to/threads/fantasy-opposite-v0-4-2-thirtysevengaming.112110/
I played it but I didn't like it that much, the characters are nice looking and the story is overall good but Idk, it didn't catch me.

Apr 29, 2020
I played it but I didn't like it that much, the characters are nice looking and the story is overall good but Idk, it didn't catch me.
Oh, well, a new update is potentially gonna be relased this month so if there's something you wanted to see to give it another shot, mind telling me what you were hoping upon the first time you've played it?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Mmm Idk if I had something in mind at the time I played it but 1 thing I can say that immediately made me not like that much the game was the MC being a shota, generally I don't like that.

Apr 29, 2020
Mmm Idk if I had something in mind at the time I played it but 1 thing I can say that immediately made me not like that much the game was the MC being a shota, generally I don't like that.
That? *Chuckles* no offense but you'd have to be really silly to use real life age rules when the whole point of the game is a reincarnated teen getting into absurd scenarios where it's like Shrek fairy tale rules where the norm in regards to fairy tales are subverted, especially when it has heavy emphasis on being as unrealistic as possible, especially when one of the inspirations is Alice in Wonderland.
That and the MC himself literally has a schlong that's unrealistic in physics so it's not meant to be taken seriously.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah but I don't like shota's in general, it's not about the age. I wouldn't mind if the MC were a little more dominant sometimes but he always is getting raped or abused and that gets old really fast. You are gonna tell me that in GG that happens always but the MC is always with giantess, in the case of this game the MC, yes he is always smaller than the girls, but he could still try to do something.

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah but I don't like shota's in general, it's not about the age. I wouldn't mind if the MC were a little more dominant sometimes but he always is getting raped or abused and that gets old really fast. You are gonna tell me that in GG that happens always but the MC is always with giantess, in the case of this game the MC, yes he is always smaller than the girls, but he could still try to do something.
Well ThirtySeven did say he would develop a backbone eventually, but since his way of using Koikatsu is heavy on the customizations, it will be quite a while until that backbones comes full circle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like i said i like all the girls but i do have four i would like more of cat girl who is friends with the bee babe i would also like and two fine dragon asses lol. dont get me wrong the angle girls are hot too.

Apr 29, 2020
like i said i like all the girls but i do have four i would like more of cat girl who is friends with the bee babe i would also like and two fine dragon asses lol. dont get me wrong the angle girls are hot too.
I'm afraid there won't be any dragons for a long time since the established ones originated from the guest characters, and right now they have been separate from the main game in the form of Giant Guardians Guest Edition, so unless a new main story character shows up, is a dragon, and actually has an H-scene prompted from a new opened route, there won't be any dragon girls anytime soon.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes