4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am sure they would not mind. she get's more scene's and we get to see a red hot sexy fireball in the sac lol.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I have played 3.42 update.
Kendra is clearly trying to lure Maryen into a trap, and she obviously won't stop killing people.
Such an obvious fucking trap, with such an obvious consequence of exponentially more death and suffering if Maryen agrees to whatever Kendra proposes.
Even a child would see through that.

Maryen might be kinda retarded. :KEK:
Protagonist might be the key to Maryen getting out of this trap alive. Because, come the fuck on, Kendra's "friends" are obviously a bunch of giantesses who gonna try to ambush Maryen, and likely even try to kill her.

If Regina was put in Maryen's shoes, Kendra would be fucking dead. :KEK:
"You raid my kingdom, you pillage entire towns, you kill innocent people. And for what, just to spite me? There is no hope in redeeming you. Only the grave will correct you.”
Kendra does not seem to want to harm Maryen; I think she wants to make her sister see the world from her twisted and destructive perspective, where you should do whatever you want to do and nothing else matters. I also think that she wants to convince Maryen that she did the right thing by killing their mother, and this "meeting" will probably be with some people that convinced Kendra to betray her home and family.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Apr 29, 2020
i am sure they would not mind. she get's more scene's and we get to see a red hot sexy fireball in the sac lol.
If your willing to pay for Seinaru to be fully intergrated, but if it was really that easy then Ryis should also be reintergrated along with Zanna, cause the former demonstrates a full process of the MC getting stronger to endure better durability wise, the latter cause it would be nice to fully follow the irony of a demoness being 100% nice in a kingdom filled with angelic beings.
But again if your willing to pay for that to happen and they reconsider, otherwise it's not gonna happen.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
That's how laws work in their kingdom. If you really can't understand how can cruelty be legal and need an example that much, there still are countries where eating dogs and cats isn't punished by the law, like China. If you can't comprehend, then there is no way of expaining this to you.
That example does not compare; we are talking about sentient beings in the game, while in China they eat an animal that is simply another species that is not the most common one. Comparing these two examples is like saying that eating a person is the same as eating an animal.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Wait, other route? So you can go other way than getting into Homaspernia with Kendra at the end of Maryen's storyline? Imo, if you keep letting her suppress the "dark" side, that will lead to a worse ending then if you let her embrace it and learn to control herself thus avoid harming anyone. Imagine if her eyepatch's triple-a battery dies in the middle of a fight, that would be a devastation. Also the fact that it doesn't even work properly in places like Homaspernia already imply, that hanging to that suppressing amulet is a route to a dead end.
Nono you always end going with Kendra, what I meant with "other path", is that the MC tries to help Maryen resist her dark side.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I just realised something: Eliette said that she defeated a dragon in neutral territory who would have preferred to be killed than being dishonored, and it was said that Makla had a reason for hating Keisiema; did Eliette fight and defeated Makla in neutral territory, who now wants to get her revenge?

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
If your willing to pay for Seinaru to be fully intergrated, but if it was really that easy then Ryis should also be reintergrated along with Zanna, cause the former demonstrates a full process of the MC getting stronger to endure better durability wise, the latter cause it would be nice to fully follow the irony of a demoness being 100% nice in a kingdom filled with angelic beings.
But again if your willing to pay for that to happen and they reconsider, otherwise it's not gonna happen.
I think that if anybody deserves to be integrated, it's Haramunia. No clue what her backing situation is, but her route is longer than most main story characters and involves 3 other giantesses (Seinaru and Frayo at that, they could be side characters if they don't get integrated, as well as Regina). It's not difficult to write the war into her route, and she's a great alternative for catgirl lovers that are stuck with the pile of disappointing cat-eared Chieri fanfiction that is Naya.

And no, I don't like Hara that much, I prefer Riys and Zanna if anything.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I just realised something: Eliette said that she defeated a dragon in neutral territory who would have preferred to be killed than being dishonored, and it was said that Makla had a reason for hating Keisiema; did Eliette fight and defeated Makla in neutral territory, who now wants to get her revenge?
Yet another proof that killing enemies is the right thing to do.
If you spare their lives, they'll either come seeking revenge, or simply continue to wreak havoc.
But if you kill them - the threat is gone, no one is gonna get hurt anymore.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
That example does not compare; we are talking about sentient beings in the game, while in China they eat an animal that is simply another species that is not the most common one. Comparing these two examples is like saying that eating a person is the same as eating an animal.
The gist of that example was not about creatures being sentient or not, but about the fact, that European countries find wrong and immoral to eat pet animals like dogs and cats, while Asian countries doesn't. That's just how it is. And that applies to a game world as well, but instead of specific animals that are considered pets or food we have sentient beings that are considered equal or lower beings. I really don't get how can you not understand that. You're not the first one trying to shame me for thinking that way, and the funniest part is that I would never kill a sentient creature, even it was weak and fragile. More to that, I would never kill a spider in my house (they are useful), and yet people in this thread draw me as a sadist or something. Can you think a bit wider just for a second, or at least try to keep in mind that real world moral values doesn't always apply to a fiction? And they doesn't even have to, its a madeup story about nonexistent characters, places and time. This game does not aim to promote sadism as normal, it's 18+ after all.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
"Trying to supress your drug addiction would make it worse. Don't try to fight it, just accept it and keep taking drugs until you die of overdose, idiot."

My silly boy. Embracing harmful habits is opposite of trying to resolve them. :KEK:

Maryen was ignoring the corruption until that scene in church. In which MC is either helping her to take control of it, or pushes her deeper into the abyss.
I don't know if you actually played the game, but the example with drugs you brought doesn't apply here at all due to some reasons:
1) It is infact natural for Maryen to act like that, not a bad habit, so "dying of overdose" is pretty much impossible. Go try to die of breathing overdose, my smarty boy :KEK:.
2) Maryen cannot ignore the corruption, since she is forced to suppress it constantly with both her will and magic amulet that tends to let her down more frequently as time goes on. Of course you can let her suffer from fighting against herself untill the end of her life, it's more humane than to help her embrace her true self, try to control those dark desires and learn to satisfy them without hurting the innocent. I'm not even mentioning the fact, that in this scenario she is even more dangerous to others because if she snaps during saving another neutral town for example, it will turn into a fucking bloodbath.
3) "Was ignoring corruption untill that scene in church", were you playing your game backwards or something? There was a scene earlier in a tower, also the last one avaliable, where her eyepatch literally don't work and she goes into sadist mode to protect MC.
4) "Pushes her deeper into the abyss", the dialogues in a tower also shown that Maryen's darker self can be satisfied constantly with the same amount of "pleasure" brought to her (that wasn't the first time she did that with Eliette before MC showed up), meaning that it's not a progressive addiction, when a victim needs more doses after every intake, but instead a desire that builds up like a pressure in a pipe, that will pop if you don't let steam out.

To summerise, you are telling me that letting Maryen desperately fight against herself, eventually loosing hence going into sadist mode uncontrollably and feeling horrible because of it afterwards is a better option than to try and let her learn to control those desires and fulfill them without harming anyone, or at least the innocent. Sure, whatever. It's your opinion after all. I guess if you suffer from depression, you dont need to do anything about it and just ignore any problems that would come up from it.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I don't know if you actually played the game, but the example with drugs you brought doesn't apply here at all due to some reasons:
1) It is infact natural for Maryen to act like that, not a bad habit, so "dying of overdose" is pretty much impossible. Go try to die of breathing overdose, my smarty boy :KEK:.
2) Maryen cannot ignore the corruption, since she is forced to suppress it constantly with both her will and magic amulet that tends to let her down more frequently as time goes on. Of course you can let her suffer from fighting against herself untill the end of her life, it's more humane than to help her embrace her true self, try to control those dark desires and learn to satisfy them without hurting the innocent. I'm not even mentioning the fact, that in this scenario she is even more dangerous to others because if she snaps during saving another neutral town for example, it will turn into a fucking bloodbath.
3) "Was ignoring corruption untill that scene in church", were you playing your game backwards or something? There was a scene earlier in a tower, also the last one avaliable, where her eyepatch literally don't work and she goes into sadist mode to protect MC.
4) "Pushes her deeper into the abyss", the dialogues in a tower also shown that Maryen's darker self can be satisfied constantly with the same amount of "pleasure" brought to her (that wasn't the first time she did that with Eliette before MC showed up), meaning that it's not a progressive addiction, when a victim needs more doses after every intake, but instead builds up like a pressure in a pipe, that will pop if you don't let steam out.

To summerise, you are telling me that letting Maryen desperately fight against herself, eventually loosing hence going into sadist mode uncontrollably and feeling horrible because of it afterwards is a better option than to try and let her learn to control those desires and fulfill them without harming anyone, or at least the innocent. Sure, whatever. It's your opinion after all. I guess if you suffer from depression, you dont need to do anything about it and just ignore any problems that would come up from it.
Natural my ass. Autism is natural, cancer is natural, aids are natural. That doesn't mean you must accept_(i.e. lay down and die) if you get diagnosed with one of those.
I meant exactly what I said about Maryen ignoring the corruption. She was just brushing it under the rug by using the eyepatch, and wasn't trying to solve the issue.
The scene in church was in fact the first instance of Maryen directly either fighting the corruption, or succumbing to it.
So yeah, fighting the corruption is better than turning into a shithead like Kendra.

And lastly:
It's too late. I already drew you as a soyjak, and myself as a chad.
L bozo, rest in piss. You won't be missed.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes