4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

MARDFEFE

Jul 5, 2022
I was comparing actual people and mosquitos in a context of a game, not real life. Dude, you're pissed because of a pixel game on your screen. It's just embarassing, can you simmer down? What's more embarassing is that you go into a game discussion with tags like: "vore", "female domination", "graphic violence", "slave" and try to prove that killing persons is wrong and stuff. We're not talking about real world here champ, no need to seethe that much, spewing insults around. I am trying to justify sadism in this game not because I think it's a normal thing to do, but because the lore of this MADE UP world declares so.
I believe that the amount of information given about Homaspernia is enough to believe that kingdom like this could actually exist in current fabula of the game, it doesn't break it's own rules. And even more to that, the story does not just show that it is a land of pure evil, but instead tries to give multiple perspective on subjects like cruelty, trying to both justify and condemn it depending on player's choice. If your mind explodes from things like this, then I don't think you should be playing anything with a story more complicated than Peppa Pig or something.
If your logic is violent = wrong, then almost all the characters are "wrong". Because you were able to see/hear/experience yourself employing violence purposely by: Maryen (Castle prison cell and great heaven's war, also open desires to harm MC during church scene) and Eliette (told about fighting with a dragon giantess), Sheina and Orphileth (wars), Regina and Diula, Madea and Naya (both were fighting in wars too) and all demonesses (and faries). Looks like out of ~20 characters we have around 5 or 6 who aren't wrong. Those are Vai'Klis, Bezvylinne, Croixelle, Cygnia, Geminigems and Margarita - quite a small list, don't you think? And that's by excluding the fact that we don't know anything about Vai'Klis and Cygnia past.
Oh wait, my bad, Croixelle calls MC a "bug" a few times, she's wrong, uwaah :cry:
The final part of the comment made me laugh, it reminded me of Jake from Adventure Time when he tells Fin "bua I cry because people die buaa" laughing at this

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Natural my ass. Autism is natural, cancer is natural, aids are natural. That doesn't mean you must accept_(i.e. lay down and die) if you get diagnosed with one of those.
I meant exactly what I said about Maryen ignoring the corruption. She was just brushing it under the rug by using the eyepatch, and wasn't trying to solve the issue.
The scene in church was in fact the first instance of Maryen directly either fighting the corruption, or succumbing to it.
So yeah, fighting the corruption is better than turning into a shithead like Kendra.

And lastly:
It's too late. I already drew you as a soyjak, and myself as a chad.
L bozo, rest in piss. You won't be missed.
first these things are completely different maryen corruption is like being sick and not at all like cancer. think of her eyepatch as sugery foods. you shouldnt be eat it when your sick your helping the virus then. you completely overlook your body and just want to make it enjoyable while your sick. you should let you body deal with it in a healthy way. yes of course you can still recover while eating bad foods but its still not health for you in the long term. as you have to later deal with trying to controll your self from eating bads foods

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
If Regina was put in Maryen's shoes, Kendra would be fucking dead. :KEK:
"You raid my kingdom, you pillage entire towns, you kill innocent people. And for what, just to spite me? There is no hope in redeeming you. Only the grave will correct you.”
And see, Eliete was very sweet, but that's why Regina is my absolute favorite nature valkyrie

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
And see, Eliete was very sweet, but that's why Regina is my absolute favorite nature valkyrie
Regina is based, but during the updates when she was killing the raiders and starting the war ppl were acting like she’s the second coming of Pain or something :KEK:.

She’s one of the few giantesses (maybe the only one) who cared for the MC because she wanted to, and not because it was her nature, the law of the land or some ulterior purpose like love.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Regina is based, but during the updates when she was killing the raiders and starting the war ppl were acting like she’s the second coming of Pain or something :KEK:.

She’s one of the few giantesses (maybe the only one) who cared for the MC because she wanted to, and not because it was her nature, the law of the land or some ulterior purpose like love.
regina is one of my fav giantess cause she acutally cares for people she does just think about nature but also conflict and takes into account the circumstance of the person acts and reasons. also how she didnt immediately start arguing with naya at the core of viridice she instead she tried calming her down.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the cat girl who was with regina hates blood so i think she would be one for the really nice ones. she is also very playfull i think.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I laughed really hard when I saw the meme of how we are discussing the plot "everyone calmed", discussing who is the best girl "everyone grabing and punching each other" and discussing who is the worst girl "doom music sounds"

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
You mean this old thing I made?
View attachment 3078921
Yeah, that sounds about right.

For real, though, perhaps we should go back to the story discussions.

The 'big' plots I've noticed so far are, in my opinion:

-The growing danger of war between Viridice and Lycalis (who could be behind that? Is there even someone actively fanning that flame, or is it just a mix of misunderstandings, grudges and foolish actions?)

-Pyeka's quest to recover her kingdom (no way that doesn't change the geopolitical situation in Lamidania)

-Who's the giantess we see at the beginnig, and in the trailer? The apparent cause of the PC's state? (Probably an overarching plot as long as the game itself admittedly).

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
im wondering if homaspernia corruption on viridice is going to play out in the story cause its seem likes all the kindgoms could just start fighting. because viridice is not on good terms with laycalis and also homaspernia is corrupting viridice's boarders and also seems like they are about to attack keisimia.laycalis is also having trouble with the northen sea and timfalme could just get involved by trying to stop the kindgoms from fighting

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes