4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Are there any girls who put you into their undies? I recall one teasing about it, I think it may have been Shiena, but she didn't follow through whoever it was
I know Yakuu makes you her undies and it looks like Margarita does, but she just keeps you under her skirt, if you slip you end up beneath her covered crotch
Nyxmay also does it after meeting Vai'Klis

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I did actually just finish Bez's route and was pleasantly surprised
Nyxmay also does it after meeting Vai'Klis
As for this, I may have to pass, as that would involve being with Nyxmay.
Even if I were into the idea of sadism from the deepest cracks in the bottommost layer of hell being dumped upon me, I had enough of a hard time getting to Kendra's route for Vai'Klis, Nyxmay was just not happening

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Oh what, Regina does? Man, I was way too much of a gentleman my first run, I gotta be a horndog for my next go
She is very easy to read, once the MC get to know her a little you already can start to make those can on decitions. I say this but I'm not 100% sure if I got all of her naughty scenes and thats because of the way I play, I just take a choice and don't look back. For me thats the best way to, how to say it, put me in the skin of the MC.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
She is very easy to read, once the MC get to know her a little you already can start to make those can on decitions. I say this but I'm not 100% sure if I got all of her naughty scenes and thats because of the way I play, I just take a choice and don't look back. For me thats the best way to, how to say it, put me in the skin of the MC.
That's what I did with my very first run, which was Regina, just played as myself if I woke up in that house- which is why I missed a lot of horni stuff with her, because I'm not just gonna go "uwu put me in your panties goddess". Tbf though, I felt it makes for a more wholesome run that way, I'm mostly happy with it- I say mostly because I am worried not choosing the "I'll fight alongside you" and "Yeah I literally just woke up but I too feel a strong predilection towards preserving nature pls sex me" may have locked me out of potential druid runs unlike with Diula

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ELSCHNY

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Jugada la ruta de Mayren hasta ahora, pienso que Kendra invito a su hermana en su casa en Homoespernia para hablar del tema de las islas cayendose y de su condicion. Espero una escena de trío con Mayren, Kendra y MC ahora que Kendra hizo que su hermana fuera de visita a Homoespernia y esta en la casa de Kendra.:)

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I think so… I asked Artical during the Ask me Anything Stream if there was going to be a dragoness story route, and he said yes… and that was before the introduction to Makla… I’m thinking that’s why we haven’t seen Yakuu updated in some time.. sooo I’m thinking for rn, the 3 characters (hypothetically, they might add more…(I mean they eventually will add a lot more) that’ll get routes will be the queen (confirmed), Makla, and Helga!
Those seem like great choices, especially Helga since she fills a niche that none of the mains currently cover. My only gripe is those choices would make Timfalme and Homaspernia by far the biggest kingdoms with 6 routes each. Lycalis, Viridice and Keisiema combined only have 7 routes by comparison.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Those seem like great choices, especially Helga since she fills a niche that none of the mains currently cover. My only gripe is those choices would make Timfalme and Homaspernia by far the biggest kingdoms with 6 routes each. Lycalis, Viridice and Keisiema combined only have 7 routes by comparison.
Naya's last update seems to imply there's going to be a split on her route soon: either staying with the catgirl because you like her, or becoming a stallion for her people.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Who is helga?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Jugada la ruta de Mayren hasta ahora, pienso que Kendra invito a su hermana en su casa en Homoespernia para hablar del tema de las islas cayendose y de su condicion. Espero una escena de trío con Mayren, Kendra y MC ahora que Kendra hizo que su hermana fuera de visita a Homoespernia y esta en la casa de Kendra.:)
Las islas? No, no me parece.

Por lo que Nyxmay insinuó en la última actualización de Kendra, creo que la demonio va a presentar a su hermana la gente que la hizo cambiar a quien es ahora.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Naya's last update seems to imply there's going to be a split on her route soon: either staying with the catgirl because you like her, or becoming a stallion for her people.
There's also a split in Diula's route currently, though for that one my guess is they're gonna shitcan it into just yet another bad ending for her (she's so sweet, but nearly as lethal as Yakuu)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
They said their getting close to adding what characters get story routes… they also said they’ll add more later down the line.. so who knows…

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
There's also a split in Diula's route currently, though for that one my guess is they're gonna shitcan it into just yet another bad ending for her (she's so sweet, but nearly as lethal as Yakuu)
There’s also a split in Eliette’s path… Will these splits in established routes lead to different character routes? Who knows… but they aren’t leading to bad endings like u guessed…

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Of course… like I mentioned earlier… they’re getting close to the characters they want for now, but they’ll add more in the future…

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
There’s also a split in Eliette’s path… Will these splits in established routes lead to different character routes? Who knows… but they aren’t leading to bad endings like u guessed…
Wait really? I just played her route but didn't notice any such split, where at? Feel free to put it in spoilers for others if you think it's necessary

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
Wait i just realised side stories are no longer in the main menu and i dont see any links to download GG:Guest Edition, does anybody know where to download it?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes