4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
-Naya is not fit to be a guardian, I have no clue what the Queen was thinking there.
It's stated in Madea's route that she was chosen because Lycolis wouldn't have accepted anyone else. Naya was the daughter of the former guardian and matriarch of Lycolis, and is herself currently the strongest warrior in that kingdom.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Do people think the corruption that the mergiantesses mention and that has corrupted snail girl is homaspernia shenanigans or will there soon be a greater evil for everyone to worry about than these conflicts between the kingdoms?
Good question. I think there will be no greater evil, but lots of smaller ones. If you take a wider look on all stories, you'll notice that almost every route, which is not evil from the beginning, slowly fall into the dark abyss: Viridice and Lycalis - war; Timfalme - eerie meetings with Homaspernia guardians; Sheina - her probably sad past; Diula - corruption; Keisiema - kingdom's falling, Maryen is loosing it; Eliette - Maryen is really loosing it. The only exception right now are Margarita and Kive paths.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I just caught myself on a thought that GG might suffer at something it shouldn't suffer at all costs, the core of the game itself - character designs. You know? When everyone is pretty - then nobody is actually pretty. Among all 20+ characters there only 4, that are not completely the same as others. Those are Vai'Klis, Pyeka, Yakuu and Margarita. First three are generally "thinner" than others, while Margarita is easily the thiccest milk tank in the game, probably even tankier than Orphelith. Not only the main difference is as small as having smaller assets, but the fact that there are so few variations gives me dual feelings. Again, I don't want to see an ugly character or anything, but, damn, just imagine if there was at least someone, who would catch player's attention without being a sex model, how could that character look like?
I guess it's justified by the game lore of a giantess being simply too strong, but none of them have any visual damages, like scars, maybe even lack of limbs (side characters don't count btw). Not only this would fill a niche of people who are into it, but also dilute the whole picture with brand new colors, because right now you feel like being on a sterile fashion show, even among millenia old and war veterans.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I just caught myself on a thought that GG might suffer at something it shouldn't suffer at all costs, the core of the game itself - character designs. You know? When everyone is pretty - then nobody is actually pretty. Among all 20+ characters there only 4, that are not completely the same as others. Those are Vai'Klis, Pyeka, Yakuu and Margarita. First three are generally "thinner" than others, while Margarita is easily the thiccest milk tank in the game, probably even tankier than Orphelith. Not only the main difference is as small as having smaller assets, but the fact that there are so few variations gives me dual feelings. Again, I don't want to see an ugly character or anything, but, damn, just imagine if there was at least someone, who would catch player's attention without being a sex model, how could that character look like?
I guess it's justified by the game lore of a giantess being simply too strong, but none of them have any visual damages, like scars, maybe even lack of limbs (side characters don't count btw). Not only this would fill a niche of people who are into it, but also dilute the whole picture with brand new colors, because right now you feel like being on a sterile fashion show, even among millenia old and war veterans.
Aik- Who’s the Visual Artist, is starting to make more varied looking Giantesses… Like Helga is Getting a redesign into looking more Athletically muscular ! Among other characters that are coming! Hope that helps :)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I don't really feel much when I look at Yakuu even during the sex scenes I didn't feel much. During that scene where she and her friend were sitting on the cages my eyes kept drifting toward her friend with the glasses.

Yakuu's skinny and has the smallest chest, she just doesn't do it for me even if I didn't have problems with her personality.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Aik- Who’s the Visual Artist, is starting to make more varied looking Giantesses… Like Helga is Getting a redesign into looking more Athletically muscular ! Among other characters that are coming! Hope that helps :)
That does actually, didn't expect that Helga will be redesigned. One thing is lacking though... where is the facepalm emoji?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I don't really feel much when I look at Yakuu even during the sex scenes I didn't feel much. During that scene where she and her friend were sitting on the cages my eyes kept drifting toward her friend with the glasses.

Yakuu's skinny and has the smallest chest, she just doesn't do it for me even if I didn't have problems with her personality.
I thought Pyeka has the smallest one.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I think some more variety in body types would've been nice, all the characters have the same thicc lower body (literally the same in the bios) with breasts that range from huge to gigantic. Helga and Makla have some muscle while Eliette has a bit of a belly but that's about it.
Interesting, is it just her sprites that are getting redesigned or will her cg's be redrawn too?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
That moment when you realize its Naya who is the smallest(baring Vai, but she's a ghost)
View attachment 3312219
I blame the sprite's shape inconsistency then. Perhaps I'm just blind, but ingame they look like this:
PyeKu.png
Telling the difference is hard, but Yakuu's still looks bigger for me.

Naya on the other hand...
screenshot0003.png
That can't be the smallest one, no.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I just noticed that Pyeka is twice as heavy as Yakuu, she's a fatass :LUL:
Also I'm not a physicist, but if a mass of 337 tons will meet land with an area of contact as big as Yakuu's feet, it will simply sink into the ground.
If an M1 Ambrams for example, while weighing only 54t, already has problems with driving on asphalt or crossing bridges, then being 6.3 times heavier would result in you moving only by crawling to just not crush everything below you. What a live.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think some more variety in body types would've been nice, all the characters have the same thicc lower body (literally the same in the bios) with breasts that range from huge to gigantic. Helga and Makla have some muscle while Eliette has a bit of a belly but that's about it.

Interesting, is it just her sprites that are getting redesigned or will her cg's be redrawn too?
Both… and Makla most likely get the same treatment because she is also one of those muscle type gals!

• Wow
Reactions: anonymouz3

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020

Her sprites were made after the major style change (thank god it happened), so I don't think there is any point in just remaking her sprites. However, there are already a few pictures in gallery, so it still raises a question.

For anyone wondering about "major style change", ther's still a scene in the current game build (where Maryen kills you), that shows how characters looked like back then.
screenshot0004.png

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I just noticed that Pyeka is twice as heavy as Yakuu, she's a fatass :LUL:
Also I'm not a physicist, but if a mass of 337 tons will meet the ground with an area of contact as big as Yakuu's feet, it will simply sink into the ground.
If an M1 Ambrams for example, while weighing only 54t, already has problems with driving on asphalt or crossing bridges, then being 6.3 times heavier would result in you moving only by crawling to just not crush everything below you. What a live.
Pretty sure her long body adds a lot of extra mass. She's the heaviest bio so far.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes