4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
-Run out of the house
-Let Kendra catch you because you can't run away
-You don't know the queen
-Guardians are kind.
-You'd go with Kendra to save their lives.
-Try to break free.
-Run away.
-Run away from Regina.
-When Naya has you in her mouth, find it arousing.

Save often in case you find bad ends. To end up with Naya and not Madea, choose the careless and perverted options.
Thanks, but I didn't mean that I literally don't know how to get there, I just kinda forgot which choises are for the perfect completion. Naya and Diula routes are the only ones which I was going through less than 2 times.

Reactions: Dreamer44

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
do you guys have to restart every time a update happens? cause it sounds like yall do
I do. However, I skip parts that are boring to me, like the lore explaining dialogues for example. The game is a bit sick with explaining itself with dialogues, sometimes it feels really uncalled for.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Oh wow. I have no idea how much gold and jewelry did this "MemezrDreamz" pay for Regina update, but surely, it was worth every coin.
Not 1, but 2 new characters introduced along with a new gallery scene. Looks much more generous near Naya update, that simply conected some dots with Madea path, replaced a Lycalis background and gave one GScene.

Also I got silly question: Who do you think have the least revealing clothes among characters? By revealing i basically mean more body exposed and emphasis on places. I think it should be Vai'Klis.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks, but I didn't mean that I literally don't know how to get there, I just kinda forgot which choises are for the perfect completion. Naya and Diula routes are the only ones which I was going through less than 2 times.
What do you mean by “Perfect completion”? There’s so such thing necessarily…Each playthrough his entirely on the player, there is no right and or wrong way… Naya has 3 Paths, and Diula has 2 atm, along with what relationship styles…Not trying to be rude or anything, just Curious?

Also I got silly question: Who do you think have the least revealing clothes among characters? By revealing i basically mean more body exposed and emphasis on places. I think it should be Vai'Klis.
Least revealing clothes… Gals like Margarita, Croixelle, Madea (technically because of her Setting)…

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
So we are finally seeing Naya becoming a bit more "thoughtful" and not acting constantly like a wild animal in heat. It is also very cute how she reacts when the mc says something cute or heartwarming instead of being horny

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Do you count guests? because it's definitely Bel so long as she's in her jumpsuit instead of her red swimsuit. The only skin we see is on her face that way.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So we are finally seeing Naya becoming a bit more "thoughtful" and not acting constantly like a wild animal in heat. It is also very cute how she reacts when the mc says something cute or heartwarming instead of being horny
Depends… on her third path, she’s a lot more distant to the MC and Carries him with her tail… (With my MC acting scared all the time LOL)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Show less
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Regina (Sponsored by MemezrDreamz)
- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by Vergoo)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)
Wow I wasn't expecting that change of attitude from Naya, just 2 updates ago she wouldn't even care if the MC lives or dies, and now she is getting worried about he getting squish while dancing..... Just wow. I really liked the designs of the 2 new characters that that we met on Regina's route, very beauty. Also I am dying to see if the war happens or not

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What do you mean by “Perfect completion”? There’s so such thing necessarily…Each playthrough his entirely on the player, there is no right and or wrong way… Naya has 3 Paths, and Diula has 2 atm, along with what relationship styles…Not trying to be rude or anything, just Curious?
By perfect completion I mean getting as much affection (thus extra scenes and dialogues) as possible.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Do you count guests? because it's definitely Bel so long as she's in her jumpsuit instead of her red swimsuit. The only skin we see is on her face that way.
It can be both among guests and canon characters, though, I was thinking about main ones.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Least revealing clothes… Gals like Margarita, Croixelle, Madea (technically because of her Setting)…
Margarita's cleavage is quite exposed, especially due to her chest size. Croixelle, aside from her decently covered princess dress, has that "thief" outfit, that has one of the shortest skirts in existence, so she's not that chaste. Madea might be one of the most closed among other Lycalians, but it doesn't save her from comparing with others. It's not a competition though, I was just curious.
Adding to my question, who, do you think, is the least clothed then? I think maybe Naya; Nyxmay, Sheina and Regina share the same place, because their clothes are almost the same, no pants or sleeves, feminine attributes are "highlighted"; maybe Kendra btw, because we saw her not wearing clothes at all in public, even if that public were neutral town citizens doomed to die anyway. No, the winner definetly is Diula, 100%. Her clothes is a part of her body, so she's always naked technically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Wow I wasn't expecting that change of attitude from Naya, just 2 updates ago she wouldn't even care if the MC lives or dies, and now she is getting worried about he getting squish while dancing..... Just wow. I really liked the designs of the 2 new characters that that we met on Regina's route, very beauty. Also I am dying to see if the war happens or not
I'm afraid that war would be too big to fit in 1 update, maybe even 2 won't be enough. That's why when we will get first chunk of the story, we will still have to get others with ~2 weeks delay, which will be painfull to wait.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I'm afraid that war would be too big to fit in 1 update, maybe even 2 won't be enough. That's why when we will get first chunk of the story, we will still have to get others with ~2 weeks delay, which will be painfull to wait.
Well yeah for how the updates are going (always reaching a certain part on a route and then other route catching up to that point, for example, Regina and Naya fight) I know that is gonna happen but I just want to see if the war happens or not, I am really curious

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
By perfect completion I mean getting as much affection (thus extra scenes and dialogues) as possible.
Ah makes sense! I’ve go that relationship path and then I do the opposite…some which makes the girls more distant, or Mean, or sad… ect… which in turn, can have your Mc be more Afraid, Perverted, ect…

Margarita's cleavage is quite exposed, especially due to her chest size. Croixelle, aside from her decently covered princess dress, has that "thief" outfit, that has one of the shortest skirts in existence, so she's not that chaste. Madea might be one of the most closed among other Lycalians, but it doesn't save her from comparing with others. It's not a competition though, I was just curious.
Adding to my question, who, do you think, is the least clothed then? I think maybe Naya; Nyxmay, Sheina and Regina share the same place, because their clothes are almost the same, no pants or sleeves, feminine attributes are "highlighted"; maybe Kendra btw, because we saw her not wearing clothes at all in public, even if that public were neutral town citizens doomed to die anyway. No, the winner definetly is Diula, 100%. Her clothes is a part of her body, so she's always naked technically.
I would say Margarita is at least modest in a way… sure she has exposed Breasts but at the same time she wears along dress…I’m sure it’s difficult to find a top that covers her HUGE breasts Lol… BTW are we looking at this from a tinies POV? Cuz that changes a lot of things Hahaha! I’ll agree with you On Croixelle, she’s very modest in her princess clothes but her “thief” outfit does completely wrap her top side but really leaves no room for decency when it comes to her skirt… from a Tinies perspective especially… (which I’m fine with LOL), and Yeah Madea for rn is the most Decent one from Lycalis so I just had to choose her… even tho her clothes are more lewd when being at a tiny POV ( I think that aspect is always the case when looking up at all these giantesses)

for your next question, I think Diula, like you said is a given.. she doesn’t wear “clothes” nor does she care Hahaha, from a Tiny POV, I would Do like you said, Naya, Regina, Sheina, Kive, I would say Yakuu because she wears a purple dress but depending.. uh… on where her slave is… she either wears a thong (tiny) or if not she wears no underwear…, Pyeka definitely I would say 2nd just because she only has a top and a cloth for her “bottom” , Nyxmay, and Kendra (since she bears a very short black dress… and there’s a case for others but I digress:)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Depends on if the War route will be optional or not… meaning if they do stuff where war will happen depending on your choice with character or not…. Tho they’ll probably focus on one path for rn and then comeback way later where there’s peace… knowing Artical… uh… there’s probably going to be war first Hahah

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes