4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Regina content? Works for me. I'm going to love angry destructive bee waifu route.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Regina content? Works for me. I'm going to love angry destructive bee waifu route.
Funny, since she hasn't worn her bee dress in a long time now. I wonder if she'll get that repaired sometime, and we can choose which we'd prefer her to wear
...Probably not come to think of it, that'd mean further variations on CGs.

Reactions: Gojii

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Compressed Android Port [v0.3.49 - 192 MB]
(With Gallery Unlock & Spanish Translation)

Download
:
Pixeldrain Workupload GDrive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
Updated Android Port To v0.3.49

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
The most recent update put Naya in a whole different light... I'm excited to see how she grows as more time passes.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The most recent update put Naya in a whole different light... I'm excited to see how she grows as more time passes.
Yeah I think it was in the cards. There's a fair few characters that are ripe for some manner of development.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.49
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
After playing through her dirty path, there is no doubt in my mind that Croixelle is a certified Latina

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So they will they condemn us to languish in anticipation of the conflict denouement between Viridice and Lycalis? Also, in my opinion, for Castle it would be better to continue Orphelith path to a transition point, and then switch to the new ones, so it won't feel cut off in the end like Maryen's (once again).
You mean the Castle Path? Tbh I’m not even sure the queens going to be getting her route yet.. THO I HOPE SO!! Hahaha and trust me… we’re getting more of Lycalis V Verdice soon… Also, I think it’s going to be Diula and The castle… tho I want Helga and everyone else getting the routes… heh

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Anyone else think it's annoying that the princesses are "her majesty" instead of "her highness"?
Yeah, the honorifics being so blatantly wrong is pretty annoying.
But I hope we'll be able to remedy it soon, by planting Croixelle's majestic ass onto the throne and making her The Queen. :sneaky:

Reactions: Digteren

Ram5233

Feb 3, 2024
FOUND ANDROID VERSION ON SOME WEB
Giant Guardians [v0.3.49] [Giant Guardians]

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You mean the Castle Path? Tbh I’m not even sure the queens going to be getting her route yet.. THO I HOPE SO!! Hahaha and trust me… we’re getting more of Lycalis V Verdice soon… Also, I think it’s going to be Diula and The castle… tho I want Helga and everyone else getting the routes… heh
I still don't know if that one can be called Orphelith path, though it looks like one.
As much as I am not interested in Diula, she too, has her story cut off in not the right time, and it sucks.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Pshhhh I want THE QUEEN to plant her Royal ass on me while she’s on the throne :coffee: :sneaky: :love:
Oh cmon, there are easier ways to die in this game. Talking about deaths, it starts to really concern me that Eliette now has 3 ways to die in her route. Pyeka only has 2. An actual angel decended from heavens with pure desire to help those who usually hate her turned out to be deadlier than a man-eater lamia demon from the Hell kingdom, how about that? :LUL:

• Wow
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Anyone else think it's annoying that the princesses are "her majesty" instead of "her highness"?
I don't really know the difference. What I do know though, is that there is no such status as "citizen" in monarchy, only subjects of the monarch. This game really needs one qualified english speaker to fix all that grammar mess.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes