4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Depends… on her third path, she’s a lot more distant to the MC and Carries him with her tail… (With my MC acting scared all the time LOL)
Wow, that sounds really bad, I would have never guessed it could become that sad (I don't like to play routes and take the choices that makes everyone hate the mc)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
A lady and her ball.jpg
I am currently having a vision, it tells me the next update will have Madea, Regina, and Naya.
It has been roughly 6 months since they had a mid month update.
Or so the spirits say

• Haha
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 3321360
I am currently having a vision, it tells me the next update will have Madea, Regina, and Naya.
It has been roughly 6 months since they had a mid month update.
Or so the spirits say
I'm pretty sure Madea and Regina got updates to their routes very recently, like last month. Naya though, I think it's been a while since she's gotten an update that wasn't paid for.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I'm pretty sure Madea and Regina got updates to their routes very recently, like last month. Naya though, I think it's been a while since she's gotten an update that wasn't paid for.
Madea and Regina were sponsored too and Silvercrow likes to remind us that sponsored updates don't change the overall schedule.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Madea and Regina were sponsored too and Silvercrow likes to remind us that sponsored updates don't change the overall schedule.
Oh were they? Nice, that's a good thing actually

I’ll say one word for the next update… Castle
This is fine too, I hope- though we already have enough girls, I'm willing to make an exception for these ones due to how much content they've received already- that Helga and the twins finally get their own routes.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
I'm thinking the next update will either be Castle(we haven't had a maids scene in a while) or Homaspernia girls. Possibly Maryen as well.
Also, what did y'all think of the spider girl and VIridice princess on Regina's new update?

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I'm thinking the next update will either be Castle(we haven't had a maids scene in a while) or Homaspernia girls. Possibly Maryen as well.
Also, what did y'all think of the spider girl and VIridice princess on Regina's new update?
Maryen is somewhat recent I believe, like within the past 2-3 months so I highly doubt it'd be her.
Spider girl was cute, the princess didn't stand out to me too much, felt kind of generic thus far. I checked the walkthrough and there isn't any approval gain or loss for either of them, so at least at this juncture there are no plans for them to have routes.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone have a save file that goes to each LI? I had to replace a lot of parts in pc including SSD's and the HDD's. I dont mind if they are at the end of content screen ill wait for next update for them.
anyone thats willing to help me out

Reactions: Simpgor

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.49] [Giant Guardians] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [155 MB]
- - -

Mac [142 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
No It wouldn’t be Croixelle… More than Likely… Either it’ll be,
Castle (Continue)
The Maids (New Route)
Helga (New Route)
Or
The Queen (New Route)
The Maids (New Route)
Helga (New Route)
So they will they condemn us to languish in anticipation of the conflict denouement between Viridice and Lycalis? Also, in my opinion, for Castle it would be better to continue Orphelith path to a transition point, and then switch to the new ones, so it won't feel cut off in the end like Maryen's (once again).

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes