4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Wow I wasn't expecting that change of attitude from Naya, just 2 updates ago she wouldn't even care if the MC lives or dies, and now she is getting worried about he getting squish while dancing..... Just wow. I really liked the designs of the 2 new characters that that we met on Regina's route, very beauty. Also I am dying to see if the war happens or not
As I said before, I can fix her, and fix her I did

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Oh cmon, there are easier ways to die in this game. Talking about deaths, it starts to really concern me that Eliette now has 3 ways to die in her route. Pyeka only has 2. An actual angel decended from heavens with pure desire to help those who usually hate her turned out to be deadlier than a man-eater lamia demon from the Hell kingdom, how about that? :LUL:
who said anything about death… I’m sure THE QUEEN can provide some protection magic so we don’t collapse under royalty…heh… and I mean for Eliette, it makes sense… she literally incarnated into the material realm into a physical body she never had needed for since she came from The Heavenly realm… so her being clumsy make sense entirely on the basis of her situation … plus she (and others) can’t tell where the MC location is at all times because he has no magic, which is the primary tool for Giantesses to locate others, so when looking at Eliette she’s not only clumsy, but she’s forgetful because she’s not use to dealing with Humans who have pure souls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Oh cmon, there are easier ways to die in this game. Talking about deaths, it starts to really concern me that Eliette now has 3 ways to die in her route. Pyeka only has 2. An actual angel decended from heavens with pure desire to help those who usually hate her turned out to be deadlier than a man-eater lamia demon from the Hell kingdom, how about that? :LUL:
How does the phrase usually go? "It's more dangerous to have an incompetent ally than a competent enemy"?

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
who said anything about death… I’m sure THE QUEEN can provide some protection magic so we don’t collapse under royalty…heh… and I mean for Eliette, it makes sense… she literally incarnated into the material realm into a physical body she never had needed for since she came from The Heavenly realm… so her being clumsy make sense entirely on the basis of her situation … plus she (and others) can’t tell where the MC location is at all times because he has no magic, which is the primary tool for Giantesses to locate others, so when looking at Eliette she’s not only clumsy, but she’s forgetful because she’s not use to dealing with Humans who have pure souls
Well, duh. I wasn't blaming her or anything, it's just funny to realize that you have more odds to die in loving hands of Eliette than being Pyeka's slave.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I too wish to see her grow, because I have a giantess fetish and big girls get me going.
Im sure most of us do as well. However, there is a fine line beyond which the girl gets too big, so her interaction with other characters becomes boring for me. Something like the biggest form we've seen in the game so far. It's okay if it's limited for the sake of a specific scene, like it was with Croixelle, but when it's permanent, then... meh. Like, yeah, she won't even notice killing hundreds of people, what's the fun then? Cluelessness? Simply boring, yet many people seem to enjoy that macro sizes, so I guess it's just not for me.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
You mean the Castle Path? Tbh I’m not even sure the queens going to be getting her route yet.. THO I HOPE SO!! Hahaha and trust me… we’re getting more of Lycalis V Verdice soon… Also, I think it’s going to be Diula and The castle… tho I want Helga and everyone else getting the routes… heh
I thought 3 route updates like always?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
And yet to me somehow Yakuu feels much less volatile and subsequently safer to be around than at least the following three.
I didn't count Nyxmay's kills when the game kept going on, only deaths followed by "game over" screen. Also I wonder why you feel safer around Yakuu than Kendra. Kendra lets slide much more of your f*ckups than Yakuu, even insulting Vai'Klis, thus having twice as less death endings.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
And yet to me somehow Yakuu feels much less volatile and subsequently safer to be around than at least the following three.
I thought the same so I did some counting. The numbers don't seem to add up for Kendra at least, she's got
-2 kills in the intro sequence (house crush & sister sandwich)
-2 kills in the cave
-1 kill if he keeps his distance after she leashed him
-1 kill when she pins him to the wall with her butt
-2 kills during the threesome with Trish
-1 kill if told that she should let Vai'klis die
-1 kill if spooked while hunting ghosts
-1 kill if you insist that Vai'klis feels cold
for a total of 11 kills, 10 if you consider the kills in the cave the same but I digress.
I didn't count Nyxmay's kills when the game kept going on, only deaths followed by "game over" screen. Also I wonder why you feel safer around Yakuu than Kendra. Kendra lets slide much more of your f*ckups than Yakuu, even insulting Vai'Klis, thus having twice as less death endings.
She kills you on two separate occasions for insulting Vai'klis, I wouldn't call that merciful

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Because it seems pretty obvious to not insult Vai'Klis. Yakuu doesn't seem very hard to navigate for me.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I counted with walkthrough btw, I may assume it didn't have something.

I thought the same so I did some counting. The numbers don't seem to add up for Kendra at least, she's got
-2 kills in the intro sequence (house crush & sister sandwich)
-2 kills in the cave
Those are not Kendra path, but a hell path technically. Yes, you could die from Kendra there, or keep going and end up with Nyxmay for example, and I agree that it's rather questionable decision to not mention them, but still. Without them numbers match.

She kills you on two separate occasions for insulting Vai'klis, I wouldn't call that merciful
I never told it was merciful, neither Yakuu nor Kendra have much of that feeling towards MC. Also, I don't know what second occasion you mean, but i counted both if you say "you should let her die" and if you say that "she's too cold" and not shut up.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Because it seems pretty obvious to not insult Vai'Klis. Yakuu doesn't seem very hard to navigate for me.
I don't know. One time she forces you to serve her alchohol, and then forces you to cum in her mouth, which in any other case would mean a death sentence. Doesn't sound navigatable for me at all. Also that moments where you have to say that you're not afraid of her or call her monster, considering the fact that talking without premission isn't really allowed. Kendra just needs you to recognize how strong she is, and how feeble and fragile you are compared to her, that's mostly it. Situation with Vai'Klis would surely apply to other guardians like Diula for example, even though the response probably won't be as violent.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Wait I thought Pyeka only had one, when you literally ask her to kill you, what was the second?

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I never told it was merciful, neither Yakuu nor Kendra have much of that feeling towards MC. Also, I don't know what second occasion you mean, but i counted both if you say "you should let her die" and if you say that "she's too cold" and not shut up.
Yeah those are the two occasions I'm talking about.

Wait I thought Pyeka only had one, when you literally ask her to kill you, what was the second?
She actually has three.
-one when you first meet her and call her a monster
-another one when you bring the big demon instead of the wolf guy, don't punch him when he insults her and don't apologize for bringing him instead of what she asked for
-final one is when you ask her to eat you as you said

Last edited:
Reactions: larkpie

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I don't know. One time she forces you to serve her alchohol, and then forces you to cum in her mouth, which in any other case would mean a death sentence. Doesn't sound navigatable for me at all. Also that moments where you have to say that you're not afraid of her or call her monster, considering the fact that talking without premission isn't really allowed. Kendra just needs you to recognize how strong she is, and how feeble and fragile you are compared to her, that's mostly it. Situation with Vai'Klis would surely apply to other guardians like Diula for example, even though the response probably won't be as violent.
Yeah but it doesn't mean a death sentence in that situation because she knows that was on her with the crazy wine.
When I say I find Yakuu pretty navigable I didn't mean that Kendra is not. I said she "feels" more volatile which makes me feel less safe around her.
Ultimately I think it is that way because when I first played through their routes and didn't know a walkthrough existed, I managed to die several times with Kendra and like once with Yakuu.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
She actually has three.
-one when you first meet her and call her a monster
That one is considered a Yakuu path, but yeah, it is indeed 3, so it's as same as Eliette. Does that change the fact that Eliette is as deadly as Homaspernia demon and at the same time deadlier than both Viridice guardians and Madea all together? Nope.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah but it doesn't mean a death sentence in that situation because she knows that was on her with the crazy wine.
When I say I find Yakuu pretty navigable I didn't mean that Kendra is not. I said she "feels" more volatile which makes me feel less safe around her.
Ultimately I think it is that way because when I first played through their routes and didn't know a walkthrough existed, I managed to die several times with Kendra and like once with Yakuu.
I see. My first playthrough was without any deaths. Actually, the first death and at the same time a softlock happened with Nyxmay. I even had to read a walkthrough, just to realize that even if she takes you with her, you'll still have to make a few right choices beforewards.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
According to walkthrough it's something related to finding a new slave. You must choose demon, "Don't move" during something, and then tell Pyeka to not bring the topic back. Damn, now I want to know what will happen, never had any deaths with her yet.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes