4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I would love to assist with proof reading, but they don't let you into their discord unless you link accounts, even if you are a paying patron.

Jul 12, 2021
Naya's latest update makes me believe more and more that the MC is more powerful than we're led to believe. Specifically during Naya's dance scene when the MC is under her. If you choose to run you get instantly crushed by another giantess. However, the MC continues to narrate for several seconds AFTER he dies. He literally states 'my consciousness fades instantly' and the giantess crushes him so hard that she thinks it's a red fruit, no signs that it was ever a human. Bro was instantly turned into red mush and was somehow describing it during and after it happened.
I mean, it wasn't the first time it happened either...
If Margarita crushes MC between her breasts for cheating, he continues narrating after he dies there too

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Random thought: If Eliette's an angel and we assume that the MC goes to heaven when she accidentally crushes him, couldn't she call up heaven and ask them to revive him as a favor? :unsure:

Lemarshby

Jan 16, 2023
What are the last 2 images for Madea? I know it's the scene where MC initiates the 'courtship dance' but idk how to unlock the last two

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Random thought: If Eliette's an angel and we assume that the MC goes to heaven when she accidentally crushes him, couldn't she call up heaven and ask them to revive him as a favor? :unsure:
I believe not, since resurrection is a necromancy, and necromancy is a taboo. Soul should rest free according to heaven rules.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I mean, it wasn't the first time it happened either...
If Margarita crushes MC between her breasts for cheating, he continues narrating after he dies there too
I think it's more like a writing flaw, not an acutal thing. Usually, VNs tend to separate narrator and character's thoughts, even if its a player character. Here we have them merged together, which brings confusions like how MC always knows whats on a girl's face right now (blushing, mad, etc), even if he physically can't see it, or like when he can talk about his own death while being dead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I would love to assist with proof reading, but they don't let you into their discord unless you link accounts, even if you are a paying patron.
Seriously? They won't let you in even if you pay? I mean, that's one way to keep strangers out (like they cant just make a "non-patron" role with lowest access, bruh), but you may not get there even if you pay, just because you don't want to link accounts? That's ridiculous.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Seriously? They won't let you in even if you pay? I mean, that's one way to keep strangers out (like they cant just make a "non-patron" role with lowest access, bruh), but you may not get there even if you pay, just because you don't want to link accounts? That's ridiculous.
It’s a Patreon only discord, meaning you need to link your Patreon account to your discord account… it makes sense because different roles are assigned to which Patreon Tier you have and also stops bots/toxic individuals from constantly connecting to rhe server… Once you stop subscribing or anything, you can stay in the discord, a lot of creators do this..?

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
What would that cause? She becomes upset or something like that?
Nothing special really, instead of a romantic scene you get a scene of Madea confiding to the MC about the current situation. She'll also assume you got tricked into doing the mating dance and won't hump you in the next scene.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Kemono for Nezumicon got updated, so here is Nezumicon Version 0.1.9

Download links:

Reactions: Leanturco91

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
No need to post this here anymore, it has it's own thread.
Posting things like this is not welcome by the site rules btw.
Didn't know it got it's own page at the end of the previous month. I waited for so long that I stopped looking if it was created.
Also I see people post links like that everywhere here, most of the time from kemono

Last edited:

tastysnackanon

Sep 28, 2019
Naya is slowly growing from being disliked to being redeemed through a different light, let's see if she eventually changes from a guaranteed game over to safe playful vore when it comes to her vore content, would be nice to have more than one representation of endosoma with Diula.
Off the top of my head Pykea has some endosoma, along with the castle maids, so having the option show up more in future characters is pretty likely.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Naya is slowly growing from being disliked to being redeemed through a different light, let's see if she eventually changes from a guaranteed game over to safe playful vore when it comes to her vore content, would be nice to have more than one representation of endosoma with Diula.
A Guaranteed Game over? What path are you talking about? There’s 3 of them and none have the reason of a “guaranteed gameover”

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes