4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ProfNemo

Mar 29, 2021
Ah, yes. What an audacity, to be wanting a finished game. :HideThePain:
How dare he expect developers to ever finish their games. :HideThePain:

Edit: I'm actually fine with how GG is being developed, the content is being added regularly and the quality is consistent.
But it did get pretty bloated with all the characters and their routes.
Honestly this may have some truth to it, we were told they would be working on main cast stories but they keep on adding new characters. Makla, Kive, and who knows who else. Just saying that if this keeps up they'll either hit burn out or lose supporters.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Honestly this may have some truth to it, we were told they would be working on main cast stories but they keep on adding new characters. Makla, Kive, and who knows who else. Just saying that if this keeps up they'll either hit burn out or lose supporters.
By main cast didn't they mean everyone but guest characters? How do you even tell who's the main cast among all characters? What is the main arc right now? Viridice-Lycalis war? The fall of Keisiema? That Timfalme businesses?

Reactions: colifa

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
They are working on the main cast of characters, the new characters added are part of the main cast… There main plan is to build the world of GG just like One Piece, so don’t expect anything different in the future…
Matt_Damon_Aging_Banner.jpg
One piece is 27 years old. If these guys really are trying to go for that size and keep adding more characters with only 5 updated a month we're going to be waiting a long time to see an ending.

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Timfalme

- Main route extended: Maryen

- Main route extended: Kendra

- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
*My first time seeing Eliz be like*
Wait a minute .....
Then I remembered my comments about there not being a succubus character yet XD

Now that I think about it
There weren't any succubuses in the story yet?
Like the classic,bat wings, fangs, maybe horns, and arrow/heart shaped tail. And there are versions where the tail can do vore.
It's already a vore game, so it would fit.
GiantGuardians_yiDzaWjnse.png
So did I predict her?
Or she was already teased,shown on their Discord when I wrote that comment?

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Oooh! I've noticed there's already a split in Maryen's route.
If you push her into darkness in the church scene, Maryen will crush that demon guy, instead of just scaring him off.
Does that mean that corrupted Maryen will grow (metaphorical) balls to put Kendra back in her place once and for all?

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Is it me who finds it weird that Kendra talked about Homospheria's justice and death penalty for murders,etc
Tries to convince, manipulate Maryen,etc that's it a better system, better than their Keisiema who offers mercy, imprisonment, possibly rehabilitation.
But...wouldn't that mean Kendra should be by the same rules executed for what she commited?
Didn't she realize that?
Will that be in future content in the corrupted/dark Maryen route? Where she will bring up that point and threaten Kendra?
Kendra literally says "By being merciful with a murderer, you're many innocents, y'know?" . It just feels like it will backfire at her

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
*My first time seeing Eliz be like*
Wait a minute .....
Then I remembered my comments about there not being a succubus character yet XD

View attachment 3360022
So did I predict her?
Or she was already teased,shown on their Discord when I wrote that comment?
She showed up a lot on their Twitter. I suspect a number of characters they show there will eventually arrive in the game. I think the demon nun showed up on their Twitter too before she was properly introduced

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Is it me who finds it weird that Kendra talked about Homospheria's justice and death penalty for murders,etc
Tries to convince, manipulate Maryen,etc that's it a better system, better than their Keisiema who offers mercy, imprisonment, possibly rehabilitation.
But...wouldn't that mean Kendra should be by the same rules executed for what she commited?
Didn't she realize that?
Will that be in future content in the corrupted/dark Maryen route? Where she will bring up that point and threaten Kendra?
Kendra literally says "By being merciful with a murderer, you're many innocents, y'know?" . It just feels like it will backfire at her
Technically yes, but she commited those crimes against another kingdom, while she never killed a citizen of homaspernia without being justified by their laws. She does not contemplate the lives of criminals or neutral territory residents.
When she killed her mother, she saw it as "neccesary" and had the backup of her new kingdom, but we still need more context and lore to understand what made her do that.

pd: this update is great, with the scenes and the party, this will be interesting (I really hope someone sponsors Maryen, I need to know how that path will continue).

pd2: I loved Eliz, now I want a route for h..(GG impatient fans pointing at me with a gun)...ooooookay, nevermind xD

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes