4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Is it me who finds it weird that Kendra talked about Homospheria's justice and death penalty for murders,etc
Tries to convince, manipulate Maryen,etc that's it a better system, better than their Keisiema who offers mercy, imprisonment, possibly rehabilitation.
But...wouldn't that mean Kendra should be by the same rules executed for what she commited?
Didn't she realize that?
Will that be in future content in the corrupted/dark Maryen route? Where she will bring up that point and threaten Kendra?
Kendra literally says "By being merciful with a murderer, you're many innocents, y'know?" . It just feels like it will backfire at her
Kendra is either too arrogant to see the irony of her own words, or is just blatantly mocking her sister for being too soft and forgiving.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Is it me who finds it weird that Kendra talked about Homospheria's justice and death penalty for murders,etc
Tries to convince, manipulate Maryen,etc that's it a better system, better than their Keisiema who offers mercy, imprisonment, possibly rehabilitation.
But...wouldn't that mean Kendra should be by the same rules executed for what she commited?
Didn't she realize that?
Will that be in future content in the corrupted/dark Maryen route? Where she will bring up that point and threaten Kendra?
Kendra literally says "By being merciful with a murderer, you're many innocents, y'know?" . It just feels like it will backfire at her
Of course Kendra realizes it. Does she care? No, Kendra never cares. She's the type of girl who wants to do whatever she wants and doesn't want to face any consequences. Plus she has a blatant bias against tinies.
Tiny commits horrible crime? Severe punishment immediately.
Giantess commits horrible crime? yaaas girl live your life.

The backfire thing sounds really cool tho, I hadn't thought of that. It kind of reminds me of Inigo Montoya's famous quote from The Princess Bride, "You killed my father, prepare to die."

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Of course Kendra realizes it. Does she care? No, Kendra never cares. She's the type of girl who wants to do whatever she wants and doesn't want to face any consequences. Plus she has a blatant bias against tinies.
Tiny commits horrible crime? Severe punishment immediately.
Giantess commits horrible crime? yaaas girl live your life.

The backfire thing sounds really cool tho, I hadn't thought of that. It kind of reminds me of Inigo Montoya's famous quote from The Princess Bride, "You killed my father, prepare to die."
It's as I've said before, Kendra's a coward.
Attacks neutral territories without anyone to defend them
When Maryen shows up to help, Kendra uses MC as a hostage
Murdered her mother while she was asleep and vulnerable

She acts like hot shit, but in a fair fight she isn't anything special

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Something tells me Kendra has some serious daddy issues she's keeping hidden :KEK:
I wouldn't necessarily say daddy issues, it's a lot of pain and guilt. Kendra loved her father, unlike her mother, but is also the entire reason he died. Kendra's mother was the reason Keisiema was floating so when she killed her, it began to fall. Her father sacrificed himself to keep it floating, so Kendra got her father killed because of her actions.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
My giant guardians game is on my flashdrive and I needed to factory reset my computer. but now all of my saves are gone. why? were the saves secretly tucked away in my computer instead of my flash drive for some reason??
All your save files were stored somewhere in AppData. Afaik factory reset implies wiping system drive, including those folders. If you're using mac then I don't know.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
It's as I've said before, Kendra's a coward.
Attacks neutral territories without anyone to defend them

Screenshot (2).png
Oh, and she probably cast some mind control magic on Maryen too, super, probably going to use it either when Maryen's having a nice day just to ruin it,when she's trying to help someone, or tries to stand up to her again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It's not that easy. I can't justify killing her mom in a sleep, so I assume she simply wouldn't win that fight, not only because she's weaker but also because that's her family she may still loved deep inside.

We've never seen her fighting with full strength, so we can't really tell. She's Maryen sister, so may be as strong as her.

When they confronted eachother at the beginning of the game, she didn't take MC as a hostage to protect herself, she... just took him, trying to prove Maryen that it sucks being a guardian or something, there was no fear. It's obivous that Maryen wouldn't lay a finger on her anyways, because them fighting seriously may have simply taken more lives, as Maryen herself says later in the game.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
It's not that easy. I can't justify killing her mom in a sleep, so I assume she simply wouldn't win that fight, not only because she's weaker but also because that's her family she may still loved deep inside.

We've never seen her fighting with full strength, so we can't really tell. She's Maryen sister, so may be as strong as her.

When they confronted eachother at the beginning of the game, she didn't take MC as a hostage to protect herself, she... just took him, trying to prove Maryen that it sucks being a guardian or something, there was no fear. It's obivous that Maryen wouldn't lay a finger on her anyways, because them fighting seriously may have simply taken more lives, as Maryen herself says later in the game.
It's like you have to contradict every thing I say...

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 3361457
Oh, and she probably cast some mind control magic on Maryen too, super, probably going to use it either when Maryen's having a nice day just to ruin it,when she's trying to help someone, or tries to stand up to her again.
You are free to think what you want of course, but for me it looks like you're just making a cliche villain out of Kendra here. Mind control magic to... ruin her day? What? Even if so, she can simply attack a neutral town near Keisiema to ruin her day, like, what would that thing be all about? Why do you think that Kendra straight up hates Maryen? When they arrived to Homaspernia, not only she covered her sister against everyone there, she never tried to do something bad to her, considering how vulnerable Maryen was in that kingdom. I see it as love. She loves her sister in a strange, corrupted way, so as Maryen still loves Kendra, despite of what happened.

• Haha

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
You are free to think what you want of course, but for me it looks like you're just making a cliche villain out of Kendra here. Mind control magic to... ruin her day? What? Even if so, she can simply attack a neutral town near Keisiema to ruin her day, like, what would that thing be all about? Why do you think that Kendra straight up hates Maryen? When they arrived to Homaspernia, not only she covered her sister against everyone there, she never tried to do something bad to her, considering how vulnerable Maryen was in that kingdom. I see it as love. She loves her sister in a strange, corrupted way, so as Maryen still loves Kendra, despite of what happened.
Doesn't she kill you on the spot if you say "if you're anything like your sister, you won't kill me"? There's clearly some animosity here. And yes, I consider Kendra very cartoonishly evil and petty.

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Segun kendra ella ama a su padre fallecido ya su hermana. Solo tenía problemas con su madre por ciertas razones que no sabemos aun y la idiologia o forma de gobernar de keisiem como si fuera falsa o quisiera borrar cosas malas del pasado para hacerse ver como mejores o superiores.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Oooh! I've noticed there's already a split in Maryen's route.
If you push her into darkness in the church scene, Maryen will crush that demon guy, instead of just scaring him off.
Does that mean that corrupted Maryen will grow (metaphorical) balls to put Kendra back in her place once and for all?

She steps on him but doesn't kill him.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I didn't say she killed him. o_O
The split in Maryen's route is if she starts to indulge in her darker side, the one she represses with her eyepatch.

If you encourage her, she starts to act on those impulses; if you help her resist, she keeps being her kind self.

In the new update, we start seeing more of that split.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Doesn't she kill you on the spot if you say "if you're anything like your sister, you won't kill me"?
Yes, because
1) It's a sensitive topic for her because, well, do I need to explain why?
2) By saying that MC challenged her life views of being a superiority towards tinies, like it was in the cave scene.
3) There were not enough bond between them at that time. That's why when MC will say: "Now you look more like sisters" later on, she won't lay a finger on him for that.

There's clearly some animosity here.
If so, why didn't Kendra used Maryen's position while being with her in Homaspernia? She could do anything to torment her: take MC from her (if on Maryen's route), bring her to death colliseum, "self-defend" someone to death in front of her, but the only thing she have done was showing a public execution to plant a seed of doubt in her mind, to show her the other side of forgivenesses and second chances. It looks more like trying to help than to harm from someone like Kendra.

And yes, I consider Kendra very cartoonishly evil and petty.
Why? I mean, yeah, Kendra is not a serious character at all, but not as cartoonish and petty as Yakuu for example, with her infinite speeches about destroying your pride, learning your place and being humiliated. To be honest, I can't name any character in this game that is actually scary, not like a "fetish" scary, so what's the point in putting it as Kendra's fault?

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Doesn't she kill you on the spot if you say "if you're anything like your sister, you won't kill me"? There's clearly some animosity here. And yes, I consider Kendra very cartoonishly evil and petty.
I think that was more due to the MC's audaciousness rather than pure hatred for her sister. She kills him in the cave when he made a similar remark that didn't involve her sister.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The split in Maryen's route is if she starts to indulge in her darker side, the one she represses with her eyepatch.

If you encourage her, she starts to act on those impulses; if you help her resist, she keeps being her kind self.

In the new update, we start seeing more of that split.
Can you really call those impulses though? If eyepatch drains with long and steady timespans, it might be more like a constant stream of devious thoughts, that start getting outside after exceeding amulet's threshold. It's still hard to understand how exactly Neyram's influence works on Maryen, but I'm still confident that satiating this hunger of feeling someone's defencelessness and learning to control it without any collateral damage is better way than keeping inside until it bursts out. If you keep squeezing the spring, one day it will bounce off, and the harder you were doing it, the harder it will be to regain control, just like Evalyn suggested.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes