4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Is it me who finds it weird that Kendra talked about Homospheria's justice and death penalty for murders,etc
Tries to convince, manipulate Maryen,etc that's it a better system, better than their Keisiema who offers mercy, imprisonment, possibly rehabilitation.
But...wouldn't that mean Kendra should be by the same rules executed for what she commited?
Didn't she realize that?
Will that be in future content in the corrupted/dark Maryen route? Where she will bring up that point and threaten Kendra?
Kendra literally says "By being merciful with a murderer, you're many innocents, y'know?" . It just feels like it will backfire at her
Of course she knows, who else was she talking about but herself? Kendra is not delusional enough to believe her actions are righteous, she loves being a massive cunt and has zero shame admitting it.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
This thread feels like a desert, where every update drop is a rain. Most of live becomes active for a while, and then hides again untill new content arrives.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
She showed up a lot on their Twitter. I suspect a number of characters they show there will eventually arrive in the game. I think the demon nun showed up on their Twitter too before she was properly introduced
Yeah but I don't follow them anywhere
So now I'm curious what was first time they showed Eliz
I checked their X/twitter but couldn't find Eliz

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I'm so happy that another character from main menu picture was finally revealed. Cage-chan is probably one of the best among all girls. Or was it cage-kun? I don't know. Anyway, right now ther's only that mysterious void goddes or whatever left to be shown. One step closer to a face reveal.

Jokes aside, I'm happy with how big this update was, and didn't even touched Kendra and Timfalme yet. As for Maryen path, surely they could've just stopped right after the execution scene, yet gladly they didn't.
A new character, a new outfit, and most importantly, more visible separation of Maryen and Neyram behaviour based on previous choices. Now we are aware that Neyram is really into gentle dominance, not just a lustfull murderer, wishing to grind MC's bones to dust. Also showing some greyness of Homaspernia justice, despite how people usually react to these things, was cool.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Something tells me Kendra has some serious daddy issues she's keeping hidden :KEK:
Having daddy issues while living with a loving and caring dad her whole childhood? Sounds like feeling dry in a full bathtub. Due to what she's done, it's more like a mommy issues, which were dealt with quite radically if you ask me.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Is it me who finds it weird that Kendra talked about Homospheria's justice and death penalty for murders,etc
Tries to convince, manipulate Maryen,etc that's it a better system, better than their Keisiema who offers mercy, imprisonment, possibly rehabilitation.
But...wouldn't that mean Kendra should be by the same rules executed for what she commited?
Didn't she realize that?
Will that be in future content in the corrupted/dark Maryen route? Where she will bring up that point and threaten Kendra?
Kendra literally says "By being merciful with a murderer, you're many innocents, y'know?" . It just feels like it will backfire at her
Well first of all, telling that Keisiema or Homaspernia system is better is quite pointless, simply because Keisiema rules won't work in Homaspernia, so as Homaspernia's cruelty won't in Keisiema. As for morality of killing a killer, it's a very tough question. Taking life means dealing uncompensatable damage to society, and if a person intentionally killed someone, they surely will kill more, even if you try to rehabilitate them, because ending life is a fundamental, subconcious red flag for a fully-developed individual, and not having it can't be fixed even by modern medicine. On the other side though, can we really define the true intentions of a first murder? What if realizing the fact of taking life for the first time would switch something in a killer's head? And even if we just exectue them, how much we will gain from it?

In my opinion, death penalty can't fit in a modern society, however, taking someone's life is a crime that can't be fully redeemed, so the only way is to force a murderer serve the society till the end of their life in the hardest jobs there is. It won't repay the whole damage, but will give back as much as possible. Of course this must be done only if 100% proven that suspect was fully aware of their actions and most importantly concequences, and I'm not talking about accidents, neglicent homicide, and desperate situations.

As for Kendra, you want to say that she should execute herself? Well, technically, yes, because she is in fact a killer, a mass killer, to be exact, but in reallity, no matter the rules, those with power will be right anyways. I mean, nobody really care about neutral lands, and for other kingdoms, as I said before, she doesn't just walk around killing everyone, most of the time it's a "self-defence".

Last edited:

jiralt

Apr 14, 2021
Yeah but I don't follow them anywhere
So now I'm curious what was first time they showed Eliz
I checked their X/twitter but couldn't find Eliz
Pretty sure people even voted and decided how she would look and act if I'm not mistaken.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Having daddy issues while living with a loving and caring dad her whole childhood? Sounds like feeling dry in a full bathtub. Due to what she's done, it's more like a mommy issues, which were dealt with quite radically if you ask me.
ah yeah that was a brainfart on my part, I mixed up daddy issues with electra complex

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
My giant guardians game is on my flashdrive and I needed to factory reset my computer. but now all of my saves are gone. why? were the saves secretly tucked away in my computer instead of my flash drive for some reason??

madxxter

Dec 20, 2021
Unrelated to new update but I was checking the gallery and i dont have 3 scenes with madea (one in the river and two of the latest update of hers in bed "having" sex) how do I get them? Should I go for max relationship with her, perversion or what?

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
My giant guardians game is on my flashdrive and I needed to factory reset my computer. but now all of my saves are gone. why? were the saves secretly tucked away in my computer instead of my flash drive for some reason??
If you're using windows, they're stored in "C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Renpy"
Unrelated to new update but I was checking the gallery and i dont have 3 scenes with madea (one in the river and two of the latest update of hers in bed "having" sex) how do I get them? Should I go for max relationship with her, perversion or what?
Tell her she did what she could instead of calming her when she's lying on the bed after Naya's fight in Viridice.

Reactions: madxxter

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Saves aren't actually stored in the saves folder, so storing it on a drive is just a backup.

Like the comment above said, the actuql saves are stored in thr renoy folder. You can probably copy the saves from the folder in the game to the renpy one

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Giant Guardians [v0.3.50] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Is the easiest way to find out how to start a particular characters route just to ctrl+f a characters name in the walkthrough?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If you're using windows, they're stored in "C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Renpy"
Saves aren't actually stored in the saves folder, so storing it on a drive is just a backup.

Like the comment above said, the actuql saves are stored in thr renoy folder. You can probably copy the saves from the folder in the game to the renpy one
Oh that is SO dumb! the whole point of using flash drives is to save space and keep data safe in case something goes wrong with the computer, LIKE MINE!

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Oh that is SO dumb! the whole point of using flash drives is to save space and keep data safe in case something goes wrong with the computer, LIKE MINE!
Hmmmm, it still should work as a backup, the only thing is to manually copy the saves to the renpy folder which is annoying. Did you recover them via that method?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Timfalme

- Main route extended: Maryen

- Main route extended: Kendra

- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)
I'm glad that in this update, at least in the part of the party, Kendra and Maryen routes are different, I am sick of the updates that show the same thing in different routes (love the dresses the 2 of them wear btw). I am a little dissapointed with the castle route, I thought we were gonna see more of the queen, I like the twin maids but I wanted to see more of her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Glyphics
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes