4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
I wonder what the requirements are to go up another big version. Like, I wonder what needs to happen for the game to go to v0.4.0, I presume there were v0.2.x and v0.1.x before, what changes for the version to up a big step?

Downloader4

Mar 21, 2021
I wonder what the requirements are to go up another big version. Like, I wonder what needs to happen for the game to go to v0.4.0, I presume there were v0.2.x and v0.1.x before, what changes for the version to up a big step?
Nothing major I think

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
They used to increase the number every ten updates I think, but now they go on and on. I'd say because they want to prolong the development as long as possible as it's generating money for them on Patreon.
Not even remotely true of what their doing

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
My guess is when they change the art style and update the old images?
Or when the upgrade/update isn't a bugfix,update of the route, a new route? Like a new menu or gallery ?

From changelogs I noticed these changes

Version 0.2.1 (Pretty sure 0.2.0 doesn't exist, couldn't find it here or kemono)
- New gallery system.
- New cover image.

Version 0.3.0
-Now you can access the guest characters stories directly (Side stories > Guest characters).
-New main menu image.

I don't have the starting and ending versions so I can't check that myself

Last edited:

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Probably in a 0.4.0 version they will include an interesting feature, like showing requirements for unlocking each scene

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
They used to increase the number every ten updates I think, but now they go on and on. I'd say because they want to prolong the development as long as possible as it's generating money for them on Patreon.
I believe you are too eager for seeing the game finished and download the full game at once

Reactions: colifa

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I believe you are too eager for seeing the game finished and download the full game at once
Ah, yes. What an audacity, to be wanting a finished game. :HideThePain:
How dare he expect developers to ever finish their games. :HideThePain:

Edit: I'm actually fine with how GG is being developed, the content is being added regularly and the quality is consistent.
But it did get pretty bloated with all the characters and their routes.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Probably in a 0.4.0 version they will include an interesting feature, like showing requirements for unlocking each scene
Why is that?
Also, I was imagining something like indication of interest increasing or decreasing with an animated icon after every dialogue choice. Sounds usefull to navigate through story, but at the same time it would kind of ruin the whole point of this interest system, since you may simply follow the best path by reloading after every choice.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
And what's wrong with that? I believe any game that's ever been made is aimed to bring money to its creator. The question is not if the devs get paid, but how much they demand and what offer in return. Right now, by looking at the patreon thanking page and how big it is, the whole system still works. It doesn't mean that artificial night does their job perfectly though, not at all actually.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes