4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Is it me, or the artist keeps messing up with perspective sometimes? The biggest weakness is legs probably, they look deformed quite often. Last croixelle picture is a big example, her left leg seems to be twisted due to poor shading and proportions.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Is it me, or the artist keeps messing up with perspective sometimes? The biggest weakness is legs probably, they look deformed quite often. Last croixelle picture is a big example, her left leg seems to be twisted due to poor shading and proportions.
The left leg that's up? Her foot is pointing upward a bit far maybe, considering the angle we get on the heel, but at the same time she's supposed to be very big right?

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
What? Her left leg with the heel doesn’t look twisted? It’s literally the perspective of underneath her heel pointed a little inwards because she’s trying to keep balance on one foot along with controlling how much pressure she is exerting on the ball/MC with her other foot (without the heel).

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes