4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What? Her left leg with the heel doesn’t look twisted? It’s literally the perspective of underneath her heel pointed a little inwards because she’s trying to keep balance on one foot along with controlling how much pressure she is exerting on the ball/MC with her other foot (without the heel).
Here are schematics of 3 most noticable (for me) perpsective flaws. I'm not an artist, maybe just crazy and don't have any sense of volume, but that's how I see it.

legz1.png
legz2.png
legz3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Here are schematics of 3 most noticable (for me) perpsective flaws. I'm not an artist, maybe just crazy and don't have any sense of volume, but that's how I see it.
Top one I have no issue with. Croixelle could sit with her legs crossed or knees bent with her feet off to the same side. Without the foreground of that art it's impossible to say.
In the heel one I feel like we'd be looking more or less directly into the nose of the shoe. But at the same time I know people who can bend their feet up at sort of a freak angle, so I can excuse a lot.
The Maryen one looks a little rushed, sure.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

View attachment 3368036

View attachment 3368038
View attachment 3368039
Not all of this is really important, we can go over the details of how the Ankle could/should be placed… like I can do that, it’s not that difficult so her foot being like that isn’t really a problem in my view, especially when it’s coming from a bottom perspective… that thigh one? I have no problem with and sure that Maryen section may look awkward at that angle but it’s not really an issue personally… at this point it just looks like ur arguing over the little things, which I guess is fine but it’s not really necessary, especially with the Croixelle piece

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Not all of this is really important, we can go over the details of how the Ankle could/should be placed… like I can do that, it’s not that difficult so her foot being like that isn’t really a problem in my view, especially when it’s coming from a bottom perspective… that thigh one? I have no problem with and sure that Maryen section may look awkward at that angle but it’s not really an issue personally… at this point it just looks like ur arguing over the little things, which I guess is fine but it’s not really necessary, especially with the Croixelle piece
I was never arguing, just shared my observations. You're the one who's trying to defend jpegs thus making an argument here.

it’s not really an issue personally… at this point it just looks like ur arguing over the little things, which I guess is fine but it’s not really necessary, especially with the Croixelle piece
Okay, sure, but I do have problems with that. Should I shut up just because our opinions didn't match?

Reactions: verdammen
Mar 14, 2023
hey did that purple girl get anything in the update?? the sexy dead one that last update ended with as she was letting you make potions or something?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I was never arguing, just shared my observations. You're the one who's trying to defend jpegs thus making an argument here.

Okay, sure, but I do have problems with that. Should I shut up just because our opinions didn't match?
No I said it’s fine! You can say whatever you want to say bro, I just don’t agree with you in some aspects that all :)

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes