4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.3.50 - 196 MB]
(With Gallery Unlock & Spanish Translation)

Download
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
v0.3.50

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
You know I was thinking about it the other day, it'd be funny if we could "out-evil" Kendra. She takes us two two buildings and tells us to crush one, MC goes "where are they?" She says in the obviously occupied building, MC replies "No, the children. Let's kill them in front of their parents and make them watch."
Just the most depraved, despicable, teenage edgelord-style evil shit to see if Kendra will see the bet or fold.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You know I was thinking about it the other day, it'd be funny if we could "out-evil" Kendra. She takes us two two buildings and tells us to crush one, MC goes "where are they?" She says in the obviously occupied building, MC replies "No, the children. Let's kill them in front of their parents and make them watch."
Just the most depraved, despicable, teenage edgelord-style evil shit to see if Kendra will see the bet or fold.
What's the point tho? Kendra already killed her own mother and regularly goes around killing random people.
Can't get any more comically evil than that.

Reactions: Chumgum

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Not sure why this hasn't been added, but a feature for each speech bubble that indicates a route or route change. Because now there's a tedious amount of loading and saving to see if I am going the right dialogue path. Like there's plenty of white space, devs could just add a little marker to let us know whether our choices have an impact.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Not sure why this hasn't been added, but a feature for each speech bubble that indicates a route or route change. Because now there's a tedious amount of loading and saving to see if I am going the right dialogue path. Like there's plenty of white space, devs could just add a little marker to let us know whether our choices have an impact.
The devs don't want to show that and they prefer that each player discover how the routes change with each decision

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
With the way her route is developing I wouldn't be surprised if something like this were to happen in the future. Knowing Kendra she'd probably kill you for daring to out-evil her though

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
They should give us the option to tell her to like, nuke keisema just to see what she says and shit. Like, I'm sure she is powerful enough to do some weird.magical nuke right?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
let's look at some things here kindra killed her mother i think she also killed her father and all of this was done because of hellspirna leader.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
She didn't kill her father, even she wanted to to bring him and Maryen to the hell kingdom. He sacrifice himself to mantain the spell thad keep islands floting in the air.
Which I still think reinforces my theory that Kendra and Maryen have a demon and an angel for parents.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I could very well be confusing him for the late king of Timfalme, but I thought that Maeryn's father was human, albeit an incredibly magically gifted one

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
I could very well be confusing him for the late king of Timfalme, but I thought that Maeryn's father was human, albeit an incredibly magically gifted one
The late king was a purebred human. But if I recall correctly, the race of Maryen's father hasn't been revealed but since Kendra is a demoness people have been speculating that he had to be a demon.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
im think maryen's mum is a elf demon of some sort and maryen's dad is a purebreed human because its really rare for non purebreeds to get giantess prego so idk how maryen and kendra would be born close together unless they parents got really lucky or he is a purebreed human. and it took margarita's parents ten YEARS of trying just for one kid

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes