4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You know I was thinking about it the other day, it'd be funny if we could "out-evil" Kendra. She takes us two two buildings and tells us to crush one, MC goes "where are they?" She says in the obviously occupied building, MC replies "No, the children. Let's kill them in front of their parents and make them watch."
Just the most depraved, despicable, teenage edgelord-style evil shit to see if Kendra will see the bet or fold.
Adding to your thought, not only this example, but much more would be possible if one day VNs will be able to implement AI technologies in them. I'm not talking about generating drawn scenes, more like the ability to leave a free keyboard for a player, so you can type anything you want to your choices, and AI will react accordingly to your response depending on a character. This of course will not generate brand new paths for the characters, but immersivity and replayability will be insane. You could "out-evil" Kendra, "out-tsundere" Croixelle, bully Eliette, etc. I really wonder how would the story turn out if you, for example, could act like a depressed piece of sh*t with any of Homaspenia characters, lol.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
im think maryen's mum is a elf demon of some sort and maryen's dad is a purebreed human because its really rare for non purebreeds to get giantess prego so idk how maryen and kendra would be born close together unless they parents got really lucky or he is a purebreed human. and it took margarita's parents ten YEARS of trying just for one kid
Makes sense. Also, from Sheina route, or more specifically from the impending sea route, we know that magic composition plays a huge role in a lineage. That's why Synanla was interested in MC's pure soul, which would guarantee that only the strongest matriarch magic will be inherited by the children.
So, if Maryen and Kendra's father was a pure soul, how could he manage to transfer his wife's spell to keep the Keisiema in the air? If he wasn't, why none of his daughters inherited his weak magic? Luck? Or maybe Kendra is actually weak AF, I dunno. We don't have enough answers to connect the dots here.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Makes sense. Also, from Sheina route, or more specifically from the impending sea route, we know that magic complexion plays a huge role in a lineage. That's why Synanla was interested in MC's pure soul, which would not weaken inherited powers of his matriarch wife in their children.
So, if Maryen and Kendra's father was a pure soul, how could he manage to transfer his wife's spell to keep the Keisiema in the air? If he wasn't, why none of his daughters inherited his weak magic? Luck? Or maybe Kendra is actually weak AF, I dunno. We don't have enough answers to connect the dots here.
Humans aren't necessarily pure souls, and Maeryn and Kendra's father wasn't weak- he was one of the most powerful non-giantess mages on the continent, given how his sacrifice kept an entire floating continent in the air for decades after his death. As for why people think Kendra's weak, my assumption is because they don't like her and want to see her get her shit pushed in, which hey, I'd like to see that too, but I don't think she's weak at all, what with being the sister to a guardian- the elder sister at that.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Makes sense. Also, from Sheina route, or more specifically from the impending sea route, we know that magic composition plays a huge role in a lineage. That's why Synanla was interested in MC's pure soul, which would guarantee that only the strongest matriarch magic will be inherited by the children.
i just think kendra is just playing with her pray and isnt always going all out

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
As for why people think Kendra's weak, my assumption is because they don't like her and want to see her get her shit pushed in, which hey, I'd like to see that too, but I don't think she's weak at all, what with being the sister to a guardian- the elder sister at that.
Well, to be fair, I'm not really trying to prove otherwise, because we've never seen Kendra in a real fight. She might actually be weak, we simply don't know, that's why I'm sticking with a fact that she's a sister of Maryen, who's in fact strong.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
im think maryen's mum is a elf demon of some sort and maryen's dad is a purebreed human because its really rare for non purebreeds to get giantess prego so idk how maryen and kendra would be born close together unless they parents got really lucky or he is a purebreed human. and it took margarita's parents ten YEARS of trying just for one kid
Yeah, I too think that their mother was some kind of a demon-hybrid thingie. Possibly even from a bloodline of Homaspernia defectors.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.50 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 163 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Downloader4

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why angel though? Kendra is a demon and Maryen is more like an elf. Angels have that feathered ears and more importantly wings. Neither Maryen nor Kendra have those.
Maybe they can tuck the the wings in in? Or they were removed like Bez's ex? IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait, does Bez or Eva have feathery ears? we never see them.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
I think we're all forgetting that corruption can change people mentally and physically. On Diula's route you meet a slug giantess named Mel who is recently corrupted. Mel states that she moved close to the border with homaspernia and her body started feeling better the longer she was exposed to corruption. Then she said that her body has changed and later Diula explains that the corruption slowly changes a person's mind(giving them intrusive thoughts) then they start acting differently and then the body is the last thing to change. On Maryen's route we learn that Kendra was visiting Homaspernia more and more right before she killed their mother, so my best guess is that the corruption slowly changed Kendra's mind which resulted in Kendra killing her mom and becoming completely evil, and her getting horns/becoming a demoness was the last thing to happen since Diula said the body changes last.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I think we're all forgetting that corruption can change people mentally and physically. On Diula's route you meet a slug giantess named Mel who is recently corrupted. Mel states that she moved close to the border with homaspernia and her body started feeling better the longer she was exposed to corruption. Then she said that her body has changed and later Diula explains that the corruption slowly changes a person's mind(giving them intrusive thoughts) then they start acting differently and then the body is the last thing to change. On Maryen's route we learn that Kendra was visiting Homaspernia more and more right before she killed their mother, so my best guess is that the corruption slowly changed Kendra's mind which resulted in Kendra killing her mom and becoming completely evil, and her getting horns/becoming a demoness was the last thing to happen since Diula said the body changes last.
Kendra was already a bad apple, Homaspernia just caused her already dark desires and impulses to fester.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Kendra was already a bad apple, Homaspernia just caused her already dark desires and impulses to fester.
I know, I was just giving my guess as to why Kendra is a demoness but Maryen isn't. Everyone else is talking about how one of their parents must be a demon but I thought my guess was a little simpler.

• Thinking Face

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Maybe they can tuck the the wings in in? Or they were removed like Bez's ex? IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait, does Bez or Eva have feathery ears? we never see them.
Bez's ex lost his wings because they were torn apart from him and then cursed to never be healed again.
Who's Eva? And yes, both Eliette and Bezvallienne have wings, but Bez's are much smaller.
Upd:
I read last part wrong. Yes and no. Eliette does have feathered ears, but Bezy does not. I'm not sure if those are actual ears though, maybe just visual attributes, like an owl's.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I don't think corruption that comes from Homaspernia to Viridice and the influence that Homaspernia might cause are the same thing. At Kendra's case she just got her immersion broken a bit after witnessing cruelty, freedom of power and how things may be in general outside from pure enviroment of Keisiema. Adding to that her childish insolence that did not go away to maturity ended up forming such inhuman life views. Corruption on the other hand have a physical impact along with mental. Also if Homaspernia had this corruption like a poisonous gas flying in the atmosphere, it would not allow the existance of characters like Redew or Vai'klis, who are generally not "evil".

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I don't think corruption that comes from Homaspernia to Viridice and the influence that Homaspernia might cause are the same thing. At Kendra's case she just got her immersion broken a bit after witnessing cruelty, freedom of power and how things may be in general outside from pure enviroment of Keisiema. Adding to that her childish insolence that did not go away to maturity ended up forming such inhuman life views. Corruption on the other hand have a physical impact along with mental. Also if Homaspernia had this corruption like a poisonous gas flying in the atmosphere, it would not allow the existance of characters like Redew or Vai'klis, who are generally not "evil".
Maybe some giantess have more resistence to the corruption of Homaspernia. In Vai case, maybe because she is part ghost, she is a little immune to the atmosphere of Homaspernia (I am just guessing, don't take it as a fact).

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Bez's ex lost his wings because they were torn apart from him and then cursed to never be healed again.
Who's Eva? And yes, both Eliette and Bezvallienne have wings, but Bez's are much smaller.
Upd:
I read last part wrong. Yes and no. Eliette does have feathered ears, but Bezy does not. I'm not sure if those are actual ears though, maybe just visual attributes, like an owl's.
Well Eliette literally said that she was a celestial being and that she decided to take a physical form to come to the land, Bez may have angel attributes but she is not the same as Eliette, she is more like a cupid maybe?

Jul 12, 2021
Interesting, that gets me thinking like...
How was Vai before being killed and ressurected? Was she the same as she currently is, or, and hear me out here, was her body and mind corrupted by the kingdom and the people around her, and she was as cruel as Kendra and Nyxmay, but her death allowed her to reclaim her original personality?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Upd:
evangeline1.png Eva was a guest

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes