4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Interesting, that gets me thinking like...
How was Vai before being killed and ressurected? Was she the same as she currently is, or, and hear me out here, was her body and mind corrupted by the kingdom and the people around her, and she was as cruel as Kendra and Nyxmay, but her death allowed her to reclaim her original personality?
Thats actually a good question. Or maybe she is kind hearted because her memory (and thus personality) was mostly lost. However, she doesn't act like someone who lacks any experience in living, so I guess she was kind before dying.

But again, if Homaspernia was actually corrupting people, characters like Redew or Eliz had to be evil as well, yet they are not.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
She calls herself a Venus angel, so I think it still counts.
There’s angels that were born in the material plane, and then there’s Angels originating from the heavenly realm… Eliette’s from the Heavenly plane.. we don’t know for sure if Bezvy is from the Heavenly or material plane.. but all signs point to the latter

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Thats actually a good question. Or maybe she is kind hearted because her memory (and thus personality) was mostly lost. However, she doesn't act like someone who lacks any experience in living, so I guess she was kind before dying.

But again, if Homaspernia was actually corrupting people, characters like Redew or Eliz had to be evil as well, yet they are not.
She was most likely evil since it was mentioned Dark elf’s are notoriously evil and Vai’Kliss is one… r choices might lead to either returning her memory of misdeeds or keep her the more calm/unkown type

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Maybe some giantess have more resistence to the corruption of Homaspernia. In Vai case, maybe because she is part ghost, she is a little immune to the atmosphere of Homaspernia (I am just guessing, don't take it as a fact).
That's a good point. Maybe the corruption only changes those who are weak minded and/or those who embrace it and allow it to change them? It would explain how characters like Eliz and Vai are not evil but reside in Homaspernia.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
im think maryen's mum is a elf demon of some sort and maryen's dad is a purebreed human because its really rare for non purebreeds to get giantess prego so idk how maryen and kendra would be born close together unless they parents got really lucky or he is a purebreed human. and it took margarita's parents ten YEARS of trying just for one kid
It makes it harder but not impossible, giantesses have vastly longer lifespans so 10 years isn't that big of a deal for them.
Purebreed humans are also extremely rare , it's more likely that their parents fucked like rabbits until they eventually got lucky.

Speaking of purebreed humans, the story mentions that most of them reside in Timfalme. This could explain why Timfalme has so many more giantesses than the other kingdoms since purebreed males can impregnate giantesses much more easily.
It begs the question of whether Orphelith ever used it to her advantage, she could've incentivized purebreed males to impregnate giantesses in order to raise a massive army and overwhelm the other kingdoms with sheer numbers.
Then again, both Naya and Yakuu don't seem to care much about the MC being a purebreed despite the massive strategic advantage he could offer. While Naya is a bit of an airhead Yakuu is an accomplished general so she should've recognized the MC's strategic potential.
I know, I was just giving my guess as to why Kendra is a demoness but Maryen isn't. Everyone else is talking about how one of their parents must be a demon but I thought my guess was a little simpler.
But Maryen also has a "demon" side and she never visited Homaspersia as far as we know which suggests it's something genetic and not purely due to corruption.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
both Naya and Yakuu don't seem to care much about the MC being a purebreed despite the massive strategic advantage he could offer. While Naya is a bit of an airhead Yakuu is an accomplished general so she should've recognized the MC's strategic potential.
Yakku strikes me as the type to be too arrogant to see the value in 1 "mere tiny"

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Then again, both Naya and Yakuu don't seem to care much about the MC being a purebreed despite the massive strategic advantage he could offer. While Naya is a bit of an airhead Yakuu is an accomplished general so she should've recognized the MC's strategic potential.
I think the problem is finding giantesses who would agree to breed for the sole purpose of creating more meat for the war machine.
One also can't exactly breed giantesses by force, for obvious reasons.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
they are not lore Friendly, tho some aspects like shrinking the MC will be in the main game at some point
This a guess or have devs confirmed? Regardless, shrinking the MC or growing the FC are basically the same thing. I do wonder what would be the difference/proportion if Croixelle grows to max and MC shrinks

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I think the problem is finding giantesses who would agree to breed for the sole purpose of creating more meat for the war machine.
One also can't exactly breed giantesses by force, for obvious reasons.
I didn't say by force though. My post was mainly centered about purebreeds but the giantesses would naturally also be offered incentives like money, land or other stuff.
Lycalian giantesses are rapey and bloodthirsty, I don't think you need much to convince them to breed for the sake of fighting Viridice. Homaspernia might be trickier, we don't really know how much they care about destoying Keisiema.
Yakku strikes me as the type to be too arrogant to see the value in 1 "mere tiny"
Yeah it's probably that along with Homaspernia not caring enough about destroying Keisiema.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
they are not lore Friendly, tho some aspects like shrinking the MC will be in the main game at some point
Huh I never realese that, but then again, it is a little silly to me that giantess only can make themselfs bigger (either because they can or by potions) and normal people only can be shrink

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well Eliette literally said that she was a celestial being and that she decided to take a physical form to come to the land, Bez may have angel attributes but she is not the same as Eliette, she is more like a cupid maybe?
I think she's specifically a "Venus Angel" or something like that. Essentially a cupid though, and likely related to succubi, the angelic versions though, since her aura was pretty similar to the new succubus girl's aura.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It's Confirmed...
Huh, that's... Interesting. I do think that unique things can be done with shrinking, despite all of the interaction already being with giantesses, for instance multisize- though we already got that in Kendra's route with no shrinking required.
A regular-size woman getting a taste of being bigger (relatively of course) could be interesting, though I'd have no idea who would get the privilege.
Lastly, it could open up some unaware scenarios, though I do have to wonder what context it'll happen in. For the most part none of the guest routes I felt really utilized it very well, it just feels redundant for the most part when the primary interaction is with girls already bigger than you.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
If shrinking is confirmed to be a part of the main story, which character do you think is going to be the one to shrink the MC? Knowing her, my best bet is Cygnia.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
If shrinking is confirmed to be a part of the main story, which character do you think is going to be the one to shrink the MC? Knowing her, my best bet is Cygnia.
Yeah, my first thought was her. Will probably shrink MC during one of her "experiments", like he wasn't small enough already.
Also maybe some other strong magicians like Nyxmay for example.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes