4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Pains me to say it, but that's probably true. Out of all the bios she's the only one that can't grow. I doubt Kive could either, but she's still athletic making her a little stronger than Margarita. These two are just ordinary civilians they aren't century's old, over powered, super beings like guardians and royalty are.
It is a pain we share my brother

• Sad
Reactions: Chumgum

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
No offence, but this one is just too bold. As you already mentioned by yourself, it raises tons of questions. I still stick to a theory that its just some capricious void goddess (void gods were mentioned in the game), that plays with souls just for her own amusement. And even my theory is not as solid, since by Eliette, gods can't interfere in the realm of living, because they don't belong in there.
What if, and hear me out for a second, she is more powerful than the rest of the gods and has enough power to interact, maybe not in the physical way but more like the dreams the MC has, with the realm of the living. Maybe she is imprisoned by the rest of the gods because she wanted to bring harm and misery to the people, but still she can somewhat influence some people like the MC.
And maybe, just maybe, she took away the MC memories to guide him thought a path that would benefit her in the future (this last part is a big shoot in the dark but it is funny to think that could be it)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Why should it be a pain though? It isn't a fighting game, not everybody should be masters of destruction. Regular characters are more than welcome due to the fact of how many battle goddesses we have among characters right now. It almost feels off that 90% of the them are warriors/murderers/cold blooded psycopaths/just exceptionally strong even for their race. When everyone is a super, then nobody is, right?
Hahaha catch that reference

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Well, making Kendra second weakest is not obivous at all, that's why I asked. For me personally, if we are talking about strength as the ability to bring destruction for example, the weakest may also be one of the newest characters from Viridice. At first I thought about Bezvalienne, but then realized that she can grow.
Also about growing, isn't it ridiculous, that such abiltiy is described as something so uncommon as to being the main requirement for becoming a guardian, but there are only 3 or 4 of the main cast who can't do that? It's like:
- You were chosen to be a guardian because you are so strong, that can grow to efficiently perform your hard duties.
- What? You caught a cold? Don't worry, there are like 5 other giantesses who also can grow and will replace you.

And so it is in every freaking kingdom. Not just Timfalme, where it would be more or less understandable.
But that's because nearly all the mains are either guardians or very important people in-universe, I think Bezvy and Vai'Klis are the only two iffy cases. I don't think any of the side characters besides Cygnia, Iris and possibly Helga are able to grow either.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
But that's because nearly all the mains are either guardians or very important people in-universe, I think Bezvy and Vai'Klis are the only two iffy cases. I don't think any of the side characters besides Cygnia, Iris and possibly Helga are able to grow either.
We need new bios. For science

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I hate it because she can't grow. And growing is sexy as hell to me:(
Don't lose hope, just because she can't grow by herself doesn't mean that she couldn't grow using potions or spells.

On a side-note, I really really dislike the automatic scrolling that the larger images have in gallery view.
I hope the devs will consider improving the gallery view in the near future, I hate having to extract the images from the game assets to get a good look at the larger CG's.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What if, and hear me out for a second, she is more powerful than the rest of the gods and has enough power to interact, maybe not in the physical way but more like the dreams the MC has, with the realm of the living. Maybe she is imprisoned by the rest of the gods because she wanted to bring harm and misery to the people, but still she can somewhat influence some people like the MC.
And maybe, just maybe, she took away the MC memories to guide him thought a path that would benefit her in the future (this last part is a big shoot in the dark but it is funny to think that could be it)
It may be true. Anything may be since we have 0 clues about who that is.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Fair enough, but I still think the author should've been more selective. Among 5 kingdoms there are 8 guardians plus the Queen and princess of Timfalme, also 4 special cases like Nyxmay, Cygnia, etc. That is already 14 out of ~20, almost 3/4, so giving this ability to more characters that we already is just too much.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
whos is Iris? i cant remember her

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Well, making Kendra second weakest is not obivous at all, that's why I asked. For me personally, if we are talking about strength as the ability to bring destruction for example, the weakest may also be one of the newest characters from Viridice. At first I thought about Bezvalienne, but then realized that she can grow.
Also about growing, isn't it ridiculous, that such abiltiy is described as something so uncommon as to being the main requirement for becoming a guardian, but there are only 3 or 4 of the main cast who can't do that? It's like:
- You were chosen to be a guardian because you are so strong, that can grow to efficiently perform your hard duties.
- What? You caught a cold? Don't worry, there are like 5 other giantesses who also can grow and will replace you.

And so it is in every freaking kingdom. Not just Timfalme, where it would be more or less understandable.
I'd love it if Bezvy could use her aura in a defensive way to mess with enemies minds

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

Out of the main girls only Margarita can't grow and probably Kive.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I just realized, and sorry if I'm offending any of her followers here, but I just realized Kendra reminds me of the edgy game store kid with the chaos army who calls other kids posers for listening to the "wrong" music.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I just realized, and sorry if I'm offending any of her followers here, but I just realized Kendra reminds me of the edgy game store kid with the chaos army who calls other kids posers for listening to the "wrong" music.
I think Kendra is one of if not the single least popular girl. She's been there from day 1 and she's never gotten a sponsor I'm pretty sure. Unlike Yakuu with SilverCrow or Margarita with Elscnny, I don't believe there's anyone who champions Kendra here

• Hey there
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I think Kendra is one of if not the single least popular girl. She's been there from day 1 and she's never gotten a sponsor I'm pretty sure. Unlike Yakuu with SilverCrow or Margarita with Elscnny, I don't believe there's anyone who champions Kendra here
Oh I'm a massive Yakuu enjoyer myself actually

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver_Crow117
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes