4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I don't know that I think she could. It would just be a cool if it could be weaponized somehow.
On the other hand she's so Goddamn cute and full of good that it would be out of character almost.
That's one of the biggest weak spots for any "good" characters - to be put in a hostile environment. We've never seen Bezvy in a dangerous situation for her or someone she cares about during the game, so we don't know how will she act. Will those decisions be as kind... is a good question. People show their true in adversity after all.

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I want to see what would happen if Mc was in the presence of both Eliz and Bez simultaneously. They both have a "lust aura" thing going on. Would Mc just act like an animal in heat?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Despair, hopelessness and bitterness of her life most likely.
You mean that she will keep MC with her even if they won't grow any bond? Why? In order for evil transformation to happen she should isolate herself from everyone and keep hiding her pain under this mask of friendliness instead of being with somebody. In that case MC will probably stay with someone else, like Eliette or Maryen, so as the story.

Jul 12, 2021
You mean that she will keep MC with her even if they won't grow any bond? Why? In order for evil transformation to happen she should isolate herself from everyone and keep hiding her pain under this mask of friendliness instead of being with somebody. In that case MC will probably stay with someone else, like Eliette or Maryen, so as the story.
She is already isolated, hiding behind her fake smiles. The problem with being a conflict mediator is that nobody asks you if you're alright, and with her tendency to keep things under lock and key, nobody would know a thing is wrong. She has lived a long time seeing the relationships she tried to build with people fizzle out or turn out to be fake, influenced by her aura, causing her to hide a building pain deep inside. With the MC, he may prove to be the final nail in the coffin for her, the lack of a bond despite the attempts to build one, as well as the possible jealousy, vindictiveness and toxicity from him could cause her suffering to overflow and become unmanageable, lacking ways to cope with it. And from there her anger is born, anger leads to hatred, and hatred leads to more suffering to stave out her own.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
That's the question I guess. Is he on about a route they're gonna implement, or just players head canon?
It’s gonna be a different path with her… every character has multiple paths… Most of them are currently still in early development…

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
She is already isolated, hiding behind her fake smiles. The problem with being a conflict mediator is that nobody asks you if you're alright, and with her tendency to keep things under lock and key, nobody would know a thing is wrong. She has lived a long time seeing the relationships she tried to build with people fizzle out or turn out to be fake, influenced by her aura, causing her to hide a building pain deep inside. With the MC, he may prove to be the final nail in the coffin for her, the lack of a bond despite the attempts to build one, as well as the possible jealousy, vindictiveness and toxicity from him could cause her suffering to overflow and become unmanageable, lacking ways to cope with it. And from there her anger is born, anger leads to hatred, and hatred leads to more suffering to stave out her own.
I still wonder how though. I mean, Bezvy is not dumb or anything, right? What exactly should happen for her to make a full 180 degree turn in personality and become evil all of a sudden?
I’ll just say it kinda revolves around this and that indulging in the pleasure and “Coming” might lead somewhere… I would suggest looking at what she says during those scenes

Reactions: Gojii

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Have they confirmed as much or do we just have that one quote to go by?
We’ll it’s confirmed… But some characters different paths are already recognizable - Maryen - Good/normal - Evil/pleasure
Naya - Stallion-Loving-or scared all the time(sex toy), ect… IMG_1833.jpeg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
even if you hide you loneness are anger there are those who can see through that. like the person who ask if your ok they can tell that you need some one to listen to there problems.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes