4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
giving an opinion. I think I understand why the queen's husband (Orphelith) did not want to live longer.

Besides possibly wanting to die as a pure human, I would also not want to continue living longer having a wife whose law is "murder anyone who lies to her", as well as having an attitude of knowing more than others even if she is wrong, as well as having patience as short as the size of an ant.

I'm not saying that they didn't love each other, but I'm just saying that maybe he didn't want to have to put up with her for another 100 years. Maybe it's my soap opera-loving South American genetics talking or just crazy timing.

Or I just can't help but think that this was her face every time she had to have a conversation about managing the kingdom and end with the queen saying:
"You are too young (in age) to understand"

View attachment 3398425

-I'm sorry if there was a text error but I'm using a translator to write-
I just think the dude got tired of living. Being wise, he probably gave everything to his country that he could and it was time for him to die in peace. You're not the first one blaming the Orphelith for it btw.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
My guy, I wasn't saying you were blaming him- there's no need to be so defensive, "give X some credit" is just a common saying, it's not an attack. This is what I mean by not everything needing to be an argument. That said, please, look back at all your posts- not every single one of them of course, but the large majority are you arguing with or trying to debate someone. There are other ways to discuss.
One example is instead of saying "I don't believe there's any way for Bev to turn evil that makes no sense" is instead saying "I wonder what event could turn Bev evil, does anybody have any ideas?"
Alternatively, discussion threads can be used to talk about what's already happened, and where those events might lead- for instance, how in two routes now, Kendra and Elliete's routes without the MC there for her, Maeryn seems to be falling for Kendra's manipulation. What'll happen if Maeryn does decide to join up with Kendra? Who will be the replacement for the heaven kingdom's guardian? Things of that nature, derived from what we've seen happen in-game, not just speculation based off of Dev quotes.
By now, you should have learned to just block that guy instead of wasting time trying to talk with him. :)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
By now, you should have learned to just block that guy instead of wasting time trying to talk with him. :)
I'm doing my best not to start shit, but I do want to point out the irony that is me saying "Hey man, you're a little argumentative" and him responding with five paragraphs arguing about it lmao

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
There could've been something like a teddy bear in her secret hideout, or I'm just imagining things. Or maybe he just meant MC as a teddy bear.
She could refer to the MC as a teddy bear once she discovers what love is <3

"WHAT IS LOOOOVEEE!?? NAYA DON'T HURT MEEE!! JUST LOOVEE MEEEE!! MUCH MORE!!!"

Sorry, that version just came to my head and I had to write it down xD

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
As in like a toy or like something therapeutic/just to hug a lot?
Mostly toy, but given that Naya is starting to change her attitude, we could see the MC becoming a therapist for her. Or anything really, the sky is the limit.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes