4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
They aren’t gonna outright say it! Gotta explore them when it happens but Artical kinda did with that early screenshot I provided hahaha
Yeah that's why I was going "Wait did he just confirm it or is he being clever"
But you're right of course. We'll just have to see. It's gonna be one of those I don't realize is in there before the walkthrough comes out.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
She is already isolated, hiding behind her fake smiles. The problem with being a conflict mediator is that nobody asks you if you're alright, and with her tendency to keep things under lock and key, nobody would know a thing is wrong. She has lived a long time seeing the relationships she tried to build with people fizzle out or turn out to be fake, influenced by her aura, causing her to hide a building pain deep inside.
I mean yes, she was up until MC showed up, but the thing is, the story goes after him, not anyone else, so if we consider the fact that Bezvy will stay isolated from everyone, that will include MC, meaning that he will not be with her anymore, so as the story. Player will just see what else will be going on, knowing nothing about Bezvy. What I'm trying to say is that in order to see Bezvy becoming evil while isolated from everyone including MC, she must get her special, where she herself will be a main character, not a player.

With the MC, he may prove to be the final nail in the coffin for her, the lack of a bond despite the attempts to build one, as well as the possible jealousy, vindictiveness and toxicity from him could cause her suffering to overflow and become unmanageable, lacking ways to cope with it. And from there her anger is born, anger leads to hatred, and hatred leads to more suffering to stave out her own.
Again, if MC will be toxic with her - they will not form any bond, meaning that he will not be with her anymore, because why would Bezvy stay with him then? We are facing a problem here that when the story is attached to a main character, things like that will just happen somewhere in the shadows, out of player's sight. Also jealousy and toxicity are those things that would already made her crazy if were being a problem. She is a conflict mediator, she meets numbers of loving pairs everyday. I believe it's not that, but loneliness - a silent killer. She sees all this happiness, resonates it through herself thus trying to forget, that this true love, as she thinks, is unreachable for her. She is trying to numb her pain by curing other's, not by making them share it, because she really is a good person.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I mean yes, she was up until MC showed up, but the thing is, the story goes after him, not anyone else, so if we consider the fact that Bezvy will stay isolated from everyone, that will include MC, meaning that he will not be with her anymore, so as the story. Player will just see what else will be going on, knowing nothing about Bezvy. What I'm trying to say is that in order to see Bezvy becoming evil while isolated from everyone including MC, she must get her special, where she herself will be a main character, not a player.

Again, if MC will be toxic with her - they will not form any bond, meaning that he will not be with her anymore, because why would Bezvy stay with him then? We are facing a problem here that when the story is attached to a main character, things like that will just happen somewhere in the shadows, out of player's sight.
You know, you're a bit of an argumentative guy, aren't you? Not everything needs to be a debate, some things will reveal themselves through time, not speculation. Give Artical some credit, he's done a pretty good job with the girls and their routes thus far, if there is to be an evil Bevzalline, then I trust that he'd be able to bring it about in a way that is sensible and consistent with the characters involved.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You know, you're a bit of an argumentative guy, aren't you? Not everything needs to be a debate, some things will reveal themselves through time, not speculation.
I wasn't trying to make an argument, just talking about the game. In any case, what's the point of a discussion thread then? Why discussing anything related to the game if we can just sit and wait for things to happen?

Give Artical some credit, he's done a pretty good job with the girls and their routes thus far, if there is to be an evil Bevzalline, then I trust that he'd be able to bring it about in a way that is sensible and consistent with the characters involved.
Where was I blaming Artifical? I just see by what formula does he make his game right now and try to apply it for the future content. The main routes never separate from MC, there is nothing bad about it. I just pointed out that in case of Bezvy turning evil in a complete isolation, this will have to change.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I wasn't trying to make an argument, just talking about the game. In any case, what's the point of a discussion thread then? Why discussing anything related to the game if we can just sit and wait for things to happen?

Where was I blaming Artifical? I just see by what formula does he make his game right now and try to apply it for the future content. The main routes never separate from MC, there is nothing bad about it. I just pointed out that in case of Bezvy turning evil in a complete isolation, this will have to change.
My guy, I wasn't saying you were blaming him- there's no need to be so defensive, "give X some credit" is just a common saying, it's not an attack. This is what I mean by not everything needing to be an argument. That said, please, look back at all your posts- not every single one of them of course, but the large majority are you arguing with or trying to debate someone. There are other ways to discuss.
One example is instead of saying "I don't believe there's any way for Bev to turn evil that makes no sense" is instead saying "I wonder what event could turn Bev evil, does anybody have any ideas?"
Alternatively, discussion threads can be used to talk about what's already happened, and where those events might lead- for instance, how in two routes now, Kendra and Elliete's routes without the MC there for her, Maeryn seems to be falling for Kendra's manipulation. What'll happen if Maeryn does decide to join up with Kendra? Who will be the replacement for the heaven kingdom's guardian? Things of that nature, derived from what we've seen happen in-game, not just speculation based off of Dev quotes.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
My guy, I wasn't saying you were blaming him- there's no need to be so defensive, "give X some credit" is just a common saying, it's not an attack. This is what I mean by not everything needing to be an argument. That said, please, look back at all your posts- not every single one of them of course, but the large majority are you arguing with or trying to debate someone. There are other ways to discuss.
I see. That's probably due to a language barrier, since english is not my native. I'm not trying to put animosity in my responses. I apologize if my way of talking sounds rude or anything.

One example is instead of saying "I don't believe there's any way for Bev to turn evil that makes no sense" is instead saying "I wonder what event could turn Bev evil, does anybody have any ideas?"
I literally said.
I still wonder how though. I mean, Bezvy is not dumb or anything, right? What exactly should happen for her to make a full 180 degree turn in personality and become evil all of a sudden?
"I still wonder how", "What exactly should happen?". The only part of your example that was missing in my message is "got any ideas?". The part about Bezvy being dumb was more like a joke.
Alternatively, discussion threads can be used to talk about what's already happened, and where those events might lead
That is exactly what we were doing when talking about Bezvy. What already happened is the arc of her broken heart, and where those events might lead is her becoming evil. And it's not even me who started all this, I am the one who is going against these rumors using info we already have, not just the story, but the way this game tells it.

I understand that my ways to communicate are not perfect, but... Come on, these accusations... Only things I can apologize for is the one about "give X some credit", because I didn't know how is it used, and the fact that my speech is indeed clumsy, but everything else sounds more like a gaslighting right now.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024
giving an opinion. I think I understand why the queen's husband (Orphelith) did not want to live longer.

Besides possibly wanting to die as a pure human, I would also not want to continue living longer having a wife whose law is "murder anyone who lies to her", as well as having an attitude of knowing more than others even if she is wrong, as well as having patience as short as the size of an ant.

I'm not saying that they didn't love each other, but I'm just saying that maybe he didn't want to have to put up with her for another 100 years. Maybe it's my soap opera-loving South American genetics talking or just crazy timing.

Or I just can't help but think that this was her face every time she had to have a conversation about managing the kingdom and end with the queen saying:
"You are too young (in age) to understand"

1709251512665.png

-I'm sorry if there was a text error but I'm using a translator to write-

Jul 12, 2021
giving an opinion. I think I understand why the queen's husband (Orphelith) did not want to live longer.

Besides possibly wanting to die as a pure human, I would also not want to continue living longer having a wife whose law is "murder anyone who lies to her", as well as having an attitude of knowing more than others even if she is wrong, as well as having patience as short as the size of an ant.

I'm not saying that they didn't love each other, but I'm just saying that maybe he didn't want to have to put up with her for another 100 years. Maybe it's my soap opera-loving South American genetics talking or just crazy timing.

Or I just can't help but think that this was her face every time she had to have a conversation about managing the kingdom and end with the queen saying:
"You are too young (in age) to understand"

View attachment 3398425

-I'm sorry if there was a text error but I'm using a translator to write-
Yeah, its a plausible probability...
This makes me wonder tho. Do you think Orphelith, on some level, realizes she failed her husband and broke his heart, and the adoption of the new house colors is not just to honor his memory, but to make up for her behaviour to him in the past?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah, its a plausible probability...
This makes me wonder tho. Do you think Orphelith, on some level, realizes she failed her husband and broke his heart, and the adoption of the new house colors is not just to honor his memory, but to make up for her behaviour to him in the past?
This would mean that she thinks she made a mistake, I believe it's impossible for her to think something anywhere close to that

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes