4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
So I'm not competely demented, huh. That's a relief. Also, what did you use to screenshot this? A calculator?
I downloaded the image from a game resource viewer then put it here. I never screenshoted in the first place. It came directly from the game itself.

Last edited:

L_Ozen

Apr 27, 2023
Good morning dear, someone is kind enough to pass on the new update of our beautiful guardians Good morning dear, someone is kind enough to pass on the new update of our beautiful guardians

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
[03.04.2024 01.52.34:]
[Incoming transmittion]

This is day 4 of surviving without a new update. Giant Guardians deprivation is taking over. My brain feels cramped in my skull, thoughts are getting blurry. Recent memories mix with the old ones and curl into a shapeless mass of indistinct feelings and images. The line between sleeping and wakefulness is gone, I am not even sure if this message I'm typing is not another dream, they look the same as the reality now. I am loosing sense of time. Yesterday I got scared by something metallic in my mouth just to realize that it was a spoon, I forgot how started eating. This is getting worse.
Meme supplies keep my sanity fueled up for now, but they're running short too. How long will silence last? Will I outlive it? Will it still be me, who gets out of this mess? Gods... help me.

[03.04.2024 02.07.56:]
[End of transmittion]

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes