4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
[03.04.2024 01.52.34:]
[Incoming transmittion]

This is day 4 of surviving without a new update. Giant Guardians deprivation is taking over. My brain feels cramped in my skull, thoughts are getting blurry. Recent memories mix with the old ones and curl into a shapeless mass of indistinct feelings and images. The line between sleeping and wakefulness is gone, I am not even sure if this message I'm typing is not another dream, they look the same as the reality now. I am loosing sense of time. Yesterday I got scared by something metallic in my mouth just to realize that it was a spoon, I forgot how started eating. This is getting worse.
Meme supplies keep my sanity fueled up for now, but they're running short too. How long will silence last? Will I outlive it? Will it still be me, who gets out of this mess? Gods... help me.

[03.04.2024 02.07.56:]
[End of transmittion]
don't worry an hero will soon come with an update to save us, so just hang in there. you must stay strong brother!!

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It was a sponsored update this time around, right? I swear I saw that they have 3 slots for sponsors open, did two people sponsor the same girl, or did I hallucinate the three slots?

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
It was a sponsored update this time around, right? I swear I saw that they have 3 slots for sponsors open, did two people sponsor the same girl, or did I hallucinate the three slots?
Out of the two monthly updates, the first is unsponsored and features 3 girls while the second update IS sponsored and only has 2. Often times someone will sponsor a girl for two straight updates or sometimes even take up both slots for the sponsored update, like we saw with pyeka not too long ago.

And as combustion said, there are only two sponsored slots for the sponsored updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Best hope people sponsor the castle route some more then, so we can every by entually make it to the point where she, the tttttwins and Helga get their own individual routes.
U can’t sponsor the castle route at all yet…not confirmed (besides the queen) but Helga and the maids like a 90% chance of having one lol

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
It seems that all the heroes have fallen or were captured. I had many laughs reading and reacting to everyone's posts here (except when they fight, those discussions are always pointless). It was fun while it lasted :giggle:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Mechanicus, Do you know how quoting works? Your post makes it look like I posted that gif and this isn't the first time you've done something like that.

Reactions: DiceandRoll

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Mechanicus, Do you know how quoting works? Your post makes it look like I posted that gif and this isn't the first time you've done something like that.
He's not the only person who's been doing it. It's usually people with either non-unicode or some quircky system language.
I think language-specific formatting breaks the automatic quotation upon reply.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Dear Margarita

It's been months since we've seen each other, the fight in this thread to see who is the best waifu is slowly consuming both my body and my mind. Together with Brother Chumgum we regularly try tirelessly to prove that you are the ultimate waifu but there are still heretics who refuse to see reason and prefer to follow false idols. We are still one of the strongest cults but the fight with other cults is almost inevitable.
The wait for the hero to appear with a new part of your story is exasperating, and every time I enter the thread to see that it is not yet available, it produces a deep pain in my chest. So everyday I pray that my words reach the gods of your world and grant us a new chapter to your story.

Your most devoted follower, Elschny

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Dear Margarita

It's been months since we've seen each other, the fight in this thread to see who is the best waifu is slowly consuming both my body and my mind. Together with Brother Chumgum we regularly try tirelessly to prove that you are the ultimate waifu but there are still heretics who refuse to see reason and prefer to follow false idols. We are still one of the strongest cults but the fight with other cults is almost inevitable.
The wait for the hero to appear with a new part of your story is exasperating, and every time I enter the thread to see that it is not yet available, it produces a deep pain in my chest. So everyday I pray that my words reach the gods of your world and grant us a new chapter to your story.

Your most devoted follower, Elschny
She's not even getting updated m8

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes