4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Really nice update actually, I was worried we were gonna get another Madea incident, with like just 500 words and nothing more, but no. Good length, very interesting bit of lore in Vai'klis' route, and also pretty arousing aside. Whereas right now it'd probably be bad for the MC to be inside of her, I'm hoping that we can guzzle some kind of potion that prevents us from getting soul-nommed by her in her snatch or belly.
Naya's update was just plain adorable- at least for the romance route, haven't seen the others yet. Someone else will have to tell me if the stallion route means that that tanuki lady or whatever she was gets to take you for a ride.
Well, not all just adorableness, I like that she's hunting down who killed the guards at Warrior's Rest. My guess? It was the beast girl we see in Yakuu's route, at the tavern.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022

March 1
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by elfgirls4life)
- Main route extended: Vai'Klis (Sponsored by Corbear)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content
YadenYu

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
So when Minbe says she's so drunk that she's hearing things, is that the corruption seeping into her, or just an artist's interpretation of what it's like being drunk?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
So when Minbe says she's so drunk that she's hearing things, is that the corruption seeping into her, or just an artist's interpretation of what it's like being drunk?
Is this a joke? I genuinely can't tell, but in case it's not, I'm pretty sure it's just her making a joke about how different Naya is acting, at least on the romance route.

Also, man I loved climbing up Naya. She's mentioned putting us in her underwear before, I was kinda hoping we'd have the option to slip inside, but getting to her shoulder unlocked some cute dialogue too

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Giant Guardians [v0.3.51] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Is this a joke? I genuinely can't tell, but in case it's not, I'm pretty sure it's just her making a joke about how different Naya is acting, at least on the romance route.

Also, man I loved climbing up Naya. She's mentioned putting us in her underwear before, I was kinda hoping we'd have the option to slip inside, but getting to her shoulder unlocked some cute dialogue too
Haha I know I joke around a lot in here, but nono I was being quite serious.
But yeah yeah it's probably just the "lol what am I hearing" because Naya of all the giantesses says she's getting up early.
This VN has me like this now. Like so trigger happy to read into things.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Vai'Klis update made it a little bit clearer about MCs nightmares. They are all caused by that mysterious woman, so those we saw during Maryen route were probably caused by that character too. This fact also strengthen my theory about her being a void goddess: She's clearly not happy with MC escaping from her, but the best she seem to be able to do is giving him nightmares, because gods cant get into a mortal realm, yet his dreams still might create a direct link between the soul and its "owner". Makes sense to me.
And most importantly, it's confirmed that MC escaped from his chains somehow. I hope there will a big chunk of story/memories about that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Something just occurred to me
How expensive would an engagement ring be for a giantess? Because the diamond would probably be as big as your head.

Last edited:

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
How expensive would an engagement ring be for a giantess? Because the diamond would probably be as big as your head.
Do they do engagement rings at all in this case? Otherwise I feel the woman will be buying a ring for herself considering the separate prices for giantesses and normal people

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, let's do some math:
So, after all this bullcrap that you probably didn't read:
14K gold ring of 334 size weighs approximately 80,27 kg or 196,97 pounds ( ± 1 kg for a diamond)
22K silver ring of 334 size weighs approximately 56,34 kg or 124,21 pounds ( ± 1 kg for a diamond)

The price for both is uncalculatable due to lack of info about GG world's prices for metals and diamonds. If talking about real world, it's also almost uncalculatable due to a diamond price and cost for making such jewelery, but at least you can count prices for metals.
I don't know about truthfulness of data I got, but in USA 14K gold costs ~$40 per gram, so it will be around 40*80273 = 3 210 920 US Dollars. Silver costs ~0,7$ per gram (not accurate), so it will be around 39,9 US Dollars

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Vai'Klis update made it a little bit clearer about MCs nightmares. They are all caused by that mysterious woman, so those we saw during Maryen route were probably caused by that character too. This fact also strengthen my theory about her being a void goddess: She's clearly not happy with MC escaping from her, but the best she seem to be able to do is giving him nightmares, because gods cant get into a mortal realm, yet his dreams still might create a direct link between the soul and its "owner". Makes sense to me.
And most importantly, it's confirmed that MC escaped from his chains somehow. I hope there will a big chunk of story/memories about that.
You know, I don't know about void goddess, but one thing I do wonder about is if she's some kind of echidna, or "Mother of Monsters". A pretty crucial piece of lore lore that hasn't ever been delved into are the monsters in Giant Guardians- we know they don't contribute to a healthy ecosystem, as all they do is attack, devour, and reproduce. They're suicidally aggressive, attacking even guardians in their larger forms, but thus far we don't know where they come from. I feel like they have to have been created, and my current theory is that this lady who was torturing the MC is responsible for their creation.

• Thinking Face

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You know, I don't know about void goddess, but one thing I do wonder about is if she's some kind of echidna, or "Mother of Monsters". A pretty crucial piece of lore lore that hasn't ever been delved into are the monsters in Giant Guardians- we know they don't contribute to a healthy ecosystem, as all they do is attack, devour, and reproduce. They're suicidally aggressive, attacking even guardians in their larger forms, but thus far we don't know where they come from. I feel like they have to have been created, and my current theory is that this lady who was torturing the MC is responsible for their creation.
Sounds fair. I mean, there is 0 information about this person's origin and only bits of what she wants or can do, so the variety of who that might be is insanely wide. I stick to some sort of godlike creature, because being able to do something like invading dreams from god knows where is out of any GG world's magician capabilities we've seen. And at the same time I don't deny an assumption that she's responsible for monsters existence.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Sounds fair. I mean, there is 0 information about this person's origin and only bits of what she wants or can do, so the variety of who that might be is insanely wide. I stick to some sort of godlike creature, because being able to do something like invading dreams from god knows where is out of any GG world's magician capabilities we've seen. And at the same time I don't deny an assumption that she's responsible for monsters existence.
I would definitely agree she's powerful- I'm not personally sold on her being a goddess yet, but it's a possibility. Elliete seemed to imply that the gods are more metaphysical, spiritual beings, concepts even, and the way this lady comments on "her skin against yours" and that she keeps people caged up makes her feel much more physical. Time will tell, I suppose.

One thing that's kind of interesting is when she's hit the MC with the dream messages. It's interesting that you get them with pretty immediately with Maeryn, the first night you sleep in the Heaven kingdom, but never with her own sister, Kendra. Now it's happened with Vai'klis, and probably the most detailed one since the game's intro no less. We clearly dreamt of her with Regina, but we were unable to recall anything when we woke. There haven't been any dreams with any other giantesses, and I wonder if the reasons are meta, like Artical forgor about the intro for a while and was recently reminded, or if there's something that triggers her dream invasions, or makes it easier for her to invade them.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I would definitely agree she's powerful- I'm not personally sold on her being a goddess yet, but it's a possibility. Elliete seemed to imply that the gods are more metaphysical, spiritual beings, concepts even, and the way this lady comments on "her skin against yours" and that she keeps people caged up makes her feel much more physical. Time will tell, I suppose.

One thing that's kind of interesting is when she's hit the MC with the dream messages. It's interesting that you get them with pretty immediately with Maeryn, the first night you sleep in the Heaven kingdom, but never with her own sister, Kendra. Now it's happened with Vai'klis, and probably the most detailed one since the game's intro no less. We clearly dreamt of her with Regina, but we were unable to recall anything when we woke. There haven't been any dreams with any other giantesses, and I wonder if the reasons are meta, like Artical forgor about the intro for a while and was recently reminded, or if there's something that triggers her dream invasions, or makes it easier for her to invade them.
Interesting observation. For now it actually looks like Artifical himself doesn't really know why nightmares appear, so they come randomly no matter the choices or route you are going through.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes