4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
My guy, Margarita is literally just farmville. She doesn't even vary her H-scenes. Vai'klis is a kind soul with no memory in the worst place on the continent, with a much better connection to the MC between their amnesia than just "muh fate". Meme all you want, but it's kind of a silly take you got there lmao
If you say so:whistle:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
My guy, Margarita is literally just farmville. She doesn't even vary her H-scenes. Vai'klis is a kind soul with no memory in the worst place on the continent, with a much better connection to the MC between their amnesia than just "muh fate". Meme all you want, but it's kind of a silly take you got there lmao
Dear followers of the cowgirl cult, it seems that a non believer has been found among us and words don't work in this case. So a bounty for their head has been put, good hunt!

• Haha
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
If you say so:whistle:
I don't hate Margarita, and I don't hate her route, but I do dislike that the Loyal path is the least interesting. Being a philandering douche allows you to be more yandere with her, which I personally wouldn't want to do, but it's interesting. So far on the Loyal path, it's just
*Way hotter friend hits on you*
"No, fuck off."
"Oh honey thank you for not sexing my way hotter friend, have some paizuri."
*Way hotter friend hits on you again*
"No, fuck off."
Something interesting has to happen, we have to find the skeletons in her closet (which I do believe are literal, given there's now two instances where she'll murder you)

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
It wasn't my intention to make it sound like I overreact, guess I wrote it the wrong way
sniff sniff It may have been a little mistake on your part, but I actually felt very offended by it. So, won't you pay for it by....saying sorry? As if, lol. I would have just been pleased if you responded to my point, but I guess not. No worries, though much love. :coffee:

Reactions: ELSCHNY

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I don't hate Margarita, and I don't hate her route, but I do dislike that the Loyal path is the least interesting. Being a philandering douche allows you to be more yandere with her, which I personally wouldn't want to do, but it's interesting. So far on the Loyal path, it's just
*Way hotter friend hits on you*
"No, fuck off."
*Way hotter friend hits on you again*
"No, fuck off."
Something interesting has to happen, we have to find the skeletons in her closet (which I do believe are literal, given there's now two instances where she'll murder you)
I already complained her path is stagnant. Preaching to the choir here, pal.
besides, I just like having a big cowgirl shower me in love,milk, and massive massive titties.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I already complained her path is stagnant. Preaching to the choir here, pal.
besides, I just like having a big cowgirl shower me in love,milk, and massive massive titties.
...And you think Vai'klis's route is more stagnant? Whatever I guess, lead a horse to water and all that.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
...And you think Vai'klis's route is more stagnant? Whatever I guess, lead a horse to water and all that.
I never said anything about her stagnancy or route at all, don't put words in my mouth.

I just don't want to go thought the drudgery of Homaspernia to get to her yet. The woman barely emotes, her friends are psychotics, And I don't want to stick my cock in a cold, clammy, cooter.

• Angry
Reactions: colifa

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I never said anything about her stagnancy or route at all, don't put words in my mouth.

I just don't want to go thought the drudgery of Homaspernia to get to her yet. The woman barely emotes, her friends are psychotics, And I don't want to stick my cock in a cold, clammy, cooter.
Oh, you have no taste, why didn't you say so lmao

OK OK I'm being mean, I'm sorry. It's actually understandable to not want to go through Kendra/Nyxmay's routes to get to Vai'klis.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Oh, you have no taste, why didn't you say so lmao
Because I'd rather have someone that's actually alive and knows how to smile? If Vai'klis is so damn amazing then how about you try to enlighten me?
Change my mind

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Fun tidbit, for Vai’Klis, You should have a save for a soul link path (From Nyxmay route) and also a No soul link path (From Kendra’s path)… heh

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Because I'd rather have someone that's actually alive and knows how to smile? If Vai'klis is so damn amazing then how about you try to enlighten me?
Change my mind
Well, I'll make a confession: Before this latest update, I believed she was pretty overrated. I felt like people loved her just because she was the gentlest girl in Hornsperia- an oasis in a desert kinda deal, thinking that sandy water's the most refreshing beverage in existence just because you were on the verge of dehydration.

Now however, she's shot up in the rankings a lot for me, which I generally measure (as in, I don't have an Excel sheet or anything for it) by H-scenes, the relationship, the story arc concurrent to the relationship, lore, and the girl themselves, though not necessarily in that particular order of importance.

As for Vai'klis, you're kindred spirits in a lot of ways- you both can't remember your past. There's no other girl who can truly relate to your condition other than her, that's a wholly and solely unique aspect for the MC in the relationship bracket.
Next up, you take issue that she's "cold", physically. I admit I can't really understand the issue here, as we're not actually touching her, and the MC doesn't find it uncomfortable to the point of pain. In fact, it plays into the relationship- Vai'klis has a lot of skinship in her route because your touch is more than just physical, your very soul's warmth touches hers. I like thinking about her curled up around the MC nestled in her chest, keeping hostile spirits and ghosts from harming you while you keep her warm and chase away her bad dreams with your presence alone.

She may have a hard time smiling, but when you play her route it's apparent to me that you make her happy. She's not the Queen, even if she aint smiling it's not because she's some ice-cold bitch who'll murk you for lying about playing a children's game with some giant childish maids, it's because she has a hard time due to the nature of her undeath- but there's no doubt the MC will be her island to cling to among a dark sea, her sunlight in pitch blackness. The nature of your closeness goes beyond physical, it feels like with time your very souls will connect, and for me at least, there's no greater intimacy than that.

Now tbh, Vai'klis isn't my favorite. She's shot up in my rankings, but there are still a lot of girls I put above her- but it's also a bit unfair, her route is still one of the shortest, beating out only Makla (remember her?) and Kive at this point, so we may need a Vai'klis fanatic to weigh in to better explain her appeal than what I can, but that's what appeals to me about her- tbh there's also the matter of the MC's backstory being explored more on her route than any other so far, but this post is way too long already, haha.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Fun tidbit, for Vai’Klis, You should have a save for a soul link path (From Nyxmay route) and also a No soul link path (From Kendra’s path)… heh
Yeah, you get different dialogue depending, though so far it seems that having the soul bond with her gets you more dialogue, not different dialogue, so technically to get the "most" out of her route, entering it from Nyxmay's would be optimal- what are your thoughts on that?

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
I'm sure you won't wait. Updates are released twice a month. There's no end to this. And it's unlikely to happen any time soon.
True. Updates are real fast for this game. But the reason I said, '...I'll maybe try it out when it's completed though...' is that I'm not really a guy that's into size differences, such as a giantess type of scenario. So I mentioned that maybe I'll see what's up with this game when it's completed. Thanks for your comment though. :)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
True. Updates are real fast for this game. But the reason I said, '...I'll maybe try it out when it's completed though...' is that I'm not really a guy that's into size differences, such as a giantess type of scenario. So I mentioned that maybe I'll see what's up with this game when it's completed. Thanks for your comment though. :)
The game wont be finished for years m8

• Hey there
Reactions: Gojii and UserOfThy

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
The game wont be finished for years m8
So be it then. Let the game get bigger and bigger. And then, maybe it'll make me interested. Right now, I'm neutral. Enjoy it till then. :coffee:
P.S: You don't need to care about my opinion, don't worry. That's just me. ;)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
So be it then. Let the game get bigger and bigger. And then, maybe it'll make me interested. Right now, I'm neutral. Enjoy it till then. :coffee:
P.S: You don't need to care about my opinion, don't worry. That's just me. ;)
I mean you shouldn't force yourself, size/GTS isn't for everyone. You either have the fetish or you don't

Reactions: Gojii and UserOfThy
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes