4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
*Edit: Plus, I don't know what's the point with some of the routes. I think the main thing about the protagonist is to know his past and that stuff. But sometimes looks like that doesn't matters at all in some of the routes.
Well, yeah, because this is a fetish centered theme-park in a form of a game, not a serious work. It would be unfair to ignore the fact that story keeps going on, so as MC's arc, but to be honest, more than 60% of the game right now is just to entertain it's players/patrons, not to tell the story.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Depends... if your on the Loving path for Naya, yes... if Your on the Stallion path, there two versions of it, One where your pervy and accept/indulge in the idea of being a stallion for her tribe (some differences on how she acts) and than the Scared/held against ur will type relationship where ur pretty much are gonna be the stallion of her tribe by force… she acts a little bit more like when u first met her! Glad ur enjoying one of her paths!! :)
Yeah, I prefer the routes where the mc makes a connection with the giantesses (except Yakuu, there I simply follow best choices for survival), or that at least the mc won't be a d***. So when I speak about some route, take for granted that I am going for the romance/protect choice.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Yeah, I prefer the routes where the mc makes a connection with the giantesses (except Yakuu, there I simply follow best choices for survival), or that at least the mc won't be a d***. So when I speak about some route, take for granted that I am going for the romance/protect choice.
Croixelle too? If so, you're missing out my man.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Croixelle too? If so, you're missing out my man.
True, I also play the jokester with her so I got many laughs for how easy it is to mess with her. In my defense, she is quite childish so she sometimes asks for it xD. Even though, I still prefer the wholesome route.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I mean each character has a connection with the MC… just depends on what path/relationship you want with them… With Yakuu, there’s been that true slave/masochist path and then recently in her latest update, if you’ve chosen the non-masochist options, it opens up a new path to her where she seems slightly intrigued by you… so we’ll have to see! But I respect you liking the romance/protect ones!!

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
True, I also play the jokester with her so I got many laughs for how easy it is to mess with her. In my defense, she is quite childish so she sometimes asks for it xD. Even though, I still prefer the wholesome route.
Croixelles paths are lovely… I tho like the “Perverted insect” route, cuz it’s hilarious! Although it might lead to her being more…strict with you… heh

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
And her being more strict is a chance to be a bratty bully. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. I love that route.
Tbh off topic kinda, but wouldn’t you find it hilarious if the queens route came from Croixelles route! Instead of the castle route Hahaha I can see the Queen Taking us away, from Croixelle at some point LoL

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Tbh off topic kinda, but wouldn’t you find it hilarious if the queens route came from Croixelles route! Instead of the castle route Hahaha I can see the Queen Taking us away, from Croixelle at some point LoL
"Listen here you little shit..."
x)

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Wild how much I enjoyed this game, despite not really being into 90% of the kinks lol.

Loved Sheina and Croixelle, and enjoyed pretty much all the Hell girls much more than I thought I would.

A little concerned that the amount of characters/branching paths is going to become overwhelming in the future tho. Have the devs addressed this at all? I know some other games have had big issues with branching and am a bit worried for future updates.

Reactions: Gojii

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Wild how much I enjoyed this game, despite not really being into 90% of the kinks lol.

Loved Sheina and Croixelle, and enjoyed pretty much all the Hell girls much more than I thought I would.

A little concerned that the amount of characters/branching paths is going to become overwhelming in the future tho. Have the devs addressed this at all? I know some other games have had big issues with branching and am a bit worried for future updates.
There planning GG to be as big as “one piece“ so no IMG_2660.jpeg hope that helps

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020

I can't say for sure, but for me it looks like maybe the first concept wasn't as big as it is now, but then money flow from brand new characters and their paths started affecting the development process. While already being wide, game does not center much on any of characters, chosing quantity over quality. That's why among... I dunno... 30 characters, only few have extended branches of their stories, while others are linear, changing course only to make an intro for more new characters.

Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
There planning GG to be as big as “one piece“ so no View attachment 3427144 hope that helps
As big as one piece? You've got to be kidding me. Artificial is aiming to keep up the story as big as such all by himself? I mean it is possible, but the quality of such will become afwul once the writer will start forgetting the whole story from the beginning, and he will at some point.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
True but house cats mostly hunt tons of small rodents and birds which.... is oddly appropriate now that I think of it. I was fixated on Naya being a big cat due to the whole queen-of-the-jungle thing.
On that thought, maybe it's not the giantesses that are big but rather the humans that are small :unsure:
Well I don't think it's that humans are small, given there are normal-size women in addition to men and no giant men at all, which makes giantesses the outlier.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I can't say for sure, but for me it looks like maybe the first concept wasn't as big as it is now, but then money flow from brand new characters and their paths started affecting the development process. While already being wide, game does not center much on any of characters, chosing quantity over quality. That's why among... I dunno... 30 characters, only few have extended branches of their stories, while others are linear, changing course only to make an intro for more new characters.
Not to "erm ackshully" you, but I think there are only (well, "only") 17 girls with routes right now. There are 8 guardians total, no extra girls in Viridice or Lycalis, only Bev as an extra in Keisama or however you spell it, fuckin' four extras in Hornsperia, Kendra, Nyxmay, Makla, and Vai'klis, then Shiena, Margarita, Kive, and Croix. That number will go up to 21 though, guaranteed with girls we know will get routes including Meido Twins, Helga (hopefully), the Queen, and finally Synala- who will definitely have more girls as part of her route of course, but we don't know who or how many.

Writing that out, it's kinda crazy that Viridice and Lycalis are so stunted in the routes department, and also that Hornsperia has so many. Wildly imbalanced, and it might be even more so if that cutie succ ends up with a route.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes