ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

March 1
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by elfgirls4life)
- Main route extended: Vai'Klis (Sponsored by Corbear)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content
Finally we are seeing again the dreams about the unknown giantess, I never thought that Vai's route was gonna be the one in which the drems reappear. I thought the dreams were gonna reappear in Nyxmay's route.
And well Naya's route is going well, until her last update I never thougth she could change so much. But still it is only because of the MC being him, any other human wouldn't have the same fate with Naya.

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Interesting concept, but it's a shame that: giant = 0 sex. and in an ero game that has no value whatsoever.

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
0 sex? This game is full of sex scenes that you people love so much, what are you talking about?
For the sake of precision, no, I haven't played the entire game or caught up to it. However, based on my little experience and some logical reasoning, it appears that a game focused solely on giantess themes restricts many possibilities. I'm not passing any negative judgment on the game but rather acknowledging that it's a subjective matter. I won't delve too deeply, or I might end up shying away from the point. If I am mistaken, please let me know, and I'll check this game out more. :coffee:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
For the sake of precision, no, I haven't played the entire game or caught up to it. However, based on my little experience and some logical reasoning, it appears that a game focused solely on giantess themes restricts many possibilities. I'm not passing any negative judgment on the game but rather acknowledging that it's a subjective matter. I won't delve too deeply, or I might end up shying away from the point. If I am mistaken, please let me know, and I'll check this game out more. :coffee:
Look body if you are looking for a casual looking game where the MC dates a girl and have "normal" sex scene, this is not yout game. GG is full of sex scenes but because the girls are always bigger than the MC there isn't penetrating like in a "normal" sex scene.

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Look body if you are looking for a casual looking game where the MC dates a girl and have "normal" sex scene, this is not yout game. GG is full of sex scenes but because the girls are always bigger than the MC there isn't penetrating like in a "normal" sex scene.
I never mentioned that I was seeking a 'casual game where the MC dates a girl and has 'normal' sex scenes.' Why did you assume that? Lol. However, to be fair, this is quite an original game, so I'll give it its props. But, yeah, my point isn't particularly significant. It's just a ero game, nothing too serious. To each their own. Enjoy.
...I'll maybe try it out when it's completed though... :whistle:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
In that case, yes, Giant Guardians aims solely for size difference interaction in terms of sex scenes... and the game in general. Beats not having GTS as a tag.

Reactions: Gojii and UserOfThy

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
A slight overreaction. There's nothing bad in having sex scenes with normal sized characters I think, even though I don't care about them at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii and UserOfThy

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Finally we are seeing again the dreams about the unknown giantess, I never thought that Vai's route was gonna be the one in which the drems reappear. I thought the dreams were gonna reappear in Nyxmay's route.
And well Naya's route is going well, until her last update I never thougth she could change so much. But still it is only because of the MC being him, any other human wouldn't have the same fate with Naya.
Haven't gotten to that point yet, Vai'klis is pretty boring to me so I'm in no real rush to see her. And I have to start from the beginning of most of these routes now too :mad:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Haven't gotten to that point yet, Vai'klis is pretty boring to me so I'm in no real rush to see her. And I have to start from the beginning of most of these routes now too :mad:
There is not much lore to get through a whole route despite not liking it. It's basically a repeat of the intro scene, but now that mysterious woman is also complaining about MC's escape.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Oi, I'll recognize this coffee emoji anywhere. Did you finally get banned, ♍VoidTraveler? :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UserOfThy

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
The grammar errors won't fix themselves. :D

Yeah, that emoji+coffee combination is pure coincidence. ;)
Welcome back ♍VoidTraveler. And try not to get yourself banned again.
First of all, what do you mean by grammar errors? I literally copy-pasted what you wrote. Secondly, I wouldn't usually respond to those kinds of responses, but whoever this VoidTraveler person is, they're probably much more than this stranger you're currently bothering writing with. Cheers. o_O

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes